birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
I noticed that when you have a birthday filled in here, and your birthyear is before 1969, you get the automatic birthday of December 31, 1969.

That or three members were born on the same day, which I find curious.
(for reference: finti; Ratcat; Gundark; yerssot)

can this be fixed?
is it worth fixing?

Dexx
you're born before 1969?

yerssot
no, I never place my birthday correctly on a public internet place

Dexx
yeah..i guessed that far. Why do it at all then?

yerssot
for fun I guess

point is that the forum shouldn't give a wrong birthday to members who fill it in correctly

Dexx
it's probably part of Raz's evil skeemery plan on member domination.

Fitch
yerss,long time no see.where the hell have you been? big grin

Raz
Not easily fixable, and basically not that important.

Fitch
what if yerss grandma want's to join the forums?this whould be called discrimination Raz ! smile

Raz
Got more important things to worry about.

Fitch
I was just joking...

Raz
Fixed the problem. Turned out to be a "quirk" in the OS.

yerssot
great! thanks smile

Phoenix
Fitch... like the avatar!

Bad Boy
Its my birthday today and I'm 18!!!

Raz
Check the GDF!

Phoenix
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birtday to you, happy Birthday to everyone who's birthday it is, Happy Birthday tho You!!!!!!!!!!!

SlickRick69
Hey, couldn't the Birthdays listings (currently on the top of the page) and the Active Members listings(currently on the bottom of the page) be switched, so that we see who is on right away on top, next to the PM indicator? that way we can see which one of our PMers is on, right when we pop in, rather than skimming or clicking to the CP to check which threads we are subscribed to and which ones have active posters online, etc etc... we could see who all is on instantly if it was listed on top...

is that an easy thing to flip or not? jsut wondering...

yerssot
but that takes the surprise away wink

weird that you suggest this in a really old thread messed

SlickRick69
I just did what more people SHOULD do, serached for the topic that was closest to matching the question I had, and posted my question there, rather than the usual 'Im a lazy **** so I didnt look if this had been asked 75,000 times already so I'll ask again...' thing...

Raz Jr
SR is right yes

yerssot
woops, I missed the first part of your post for some reason messed

so, lemme change that last post to: good research big grin

Raz
If more people give support to this, it can happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.