Angela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
What is the story with this character? She is a kidnapped Asgardian, but is she Freya's daughter?

Why does she appear to be more powerful than the average Asgardian?

Why is she able to fly, while other Asgardian's can not?

Did Marvel make the right choice by making her an Asgardian, instead of a unique character?

I really liked the idea of her joining the Marvel universe, right up until she became the next Asgardian. Not sure if I'm alone in this feeling, but she seemed more interesting when no one really knew her full origins.

Will she become the next Sif, or Brunhilde? Both of these characters were all but swept under the carpet, will this happen to Angela as well?

Any comments on her would be great.

Lek Kuen
She is Thor's sister is all I know

Kazenji
Haven't even been following Original Sin

but so far from what i've seen around the web its just a heap of retcons.

leonidas
f'n TERRIBLE idea for the character. i was excited when she first showed up. now, couldn't care less if i ever see her again. i thought maybe marvel finally had a great female protag. now she'll be in thor's shadow always. hell, they'd have been better off making her a villain instead of this. marvel needs a female antag as badly as it needs a female protag--maybe even moreso.

Golgo13
Now there is a FEMALE Thor! eek!

leonidas
they tried thor-girl once upon a time.....that MAY have been a worse idea than this one. *pauses* nah.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
f'n TERRIBLE idea for the character. i was excited when she first showed up. now, couldn't care less if i ever see her again. i thought maybe marvel finally had a great female protag. now she'll be in thor's shadow always. hell, they'd have been better off making her a villain instead of this. marvel needs a female antag as badly as it needs a female protag--maybe even moreso.

As long as she stays with the GOTG, and not constantly in Asgard this could work, but I was just hoping that they were going to go with the Angelic theme. I agree 100% with what you said about her being overshadowed by Thor. Let's hope that she isn't.

Stoic
Rage says she's going to beat up on Thor. I was wondering though. Who's older? If Thor had no idea that he had a sister does this mean that she may have been born first? Also the Angelic like women of Heven seemed to be written like evil selfish people or whatever they are. I guess I should call them the Hevenites? Hevenians? Pfft... Whatever, so far her story seems to be getting more interesting with every book.

Endless Mike
They seriously spelled it "Heven"?

That is beyond lame.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Endless Mike

That is beyond lame.

Aaron's stuff is also hit or miss.

It's either great or the dumbest ****en things.

BruceSkywalker
looking forward to this ongoing

Stoic
Originally posted by Endless Mike

That is beyond lame.

Yep as not to be confused with the biblical destination or home of the Angels I'm presuming. I can't wait for the next book. Wish there were some previews available.

SevenShackles
Does she still use those ribbons like spawn used his chains? Iv avoided this but I'm curious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.