(Devil May Cry) Dante VS Illyria (Angel tv shows/comics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Me and my friends were watching angel tv show on DVD. And I remember watching Ep of Fred turning to Illyria a powerful pure breed demon from the times where demon rule the planet. They became known as the "old ones

Illyria was one of old ones with great powers.

Then me my friend wonder whom will win Dante From devil may cry Vs Illyria..

Now of course we think Dante can beat her during within Fred body.

Even before wesley drain powers.

But in comic book Illyria gain her true full powers and true form. A huge demon destroying Los Angeles.

From what seen she pretty powerful.

Now can she beat Dante? Or will Dante take her down?

Battle take place in Los Angeles_

TheDarkestKing1
What The hell no one reply mine thread anymore sad

NemeBro
Illyria in her true form kills the shit out of Dante, and whatever continent they happen to be on.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Illyria in her true form kills the shit out of Dante, and whatever continent they happen to be on.

Thank you nemeBro

Finally someone here besides me.

danteiscool
I know this won't be much of a difference, but just which Dante is this? DMC4? 2?

But like Nemebro said, in full power form, Illyria is leagues above Dante to the point that's almost funny.

BloodRain
Y easy comic lilly is a big ***** to deal with. Good luck devil boy.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by danteiscool
I know this won't be much of a difference, but just which Dante is this? DMC4? 2?

But like Nemebro said, in full power form, Illyria is leagues above Dante to the point that's almost funny.

Well I always leave to the people choice of witch Dante to use.

But I can see you already made point of why Dante lose.

TheDarkestKing1
Tell me guys Illyria is above guys like mundus.

Am I right.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by BloodRain
Y easy comic lilly is a big ***** to deal with. Good luck devil boy.

Can defend Dante this time
My boy Bloodrain?

BloodRain
Well assuming she's a continent buster, not looking into clarifying her feats atm.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by BloodRain
Well assuming she's a continent buster, not looking into clarifying her feats atm.
A big fat spite here (True Illyria), I agree. Illyria's true is too powerful - though Fred-body thing is easy cakes.
And come on - in fact "Fredlyria" is similar to 99% of enemies Dante's faced - banishing X from material world with aid (Mundus)/X in inexperienced host (Argosax, Abigail).
Three archdemons, in one case - seal with aid after prologned combat with no True Illyria-level feats over material world, two cases - "Fred-Illyria".

Not a good argument for Dante heresmile

asianpersuasion
Dante's devil trigger and doppelganger will give him the advantage over illyria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.