Sesshoumaru vs Bleach Universe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
As we know Sesshoumaru has gained the Bakusaiga and it is known for slaying thousands of demons at once. In addition to this he has the tenseiga that heals him. I was wondering how he would stack against the Soul Reapers, Quincies, Hollows, Arrancars, and Vizards?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by atv2
As we know Sesshoumaru has gained the Bakusaiga and it is known for slaying thousands of demons at once. In addition to this he has the tenseiga that heals him. I was wondering how he would stack against the Soul Reapers, Quincies, Hollows, Arrancars, and Vizards?

Given that we've never actually seen Sesshomaru perform said feats, he still has some demonstrations of making massive trips in just minutes, speed feats like outrunning lightning, destroying entire forests, reducing entire castles and countries to dust with single attacks, etc, that prove superiority to bleach, aside from the most current version, where Ichigo is probably stronger even if Sesshomaru had Sounga.

TheTyrant
Sesshomaru would be low mid-tier (around pre-timeskip Renji) to mid-mid tier (around base Ulquiorra) at best. There are plenty of BLEACH characters who can annihilate InuYasha-verse.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Sesshomaru would be low mid-tier (around pre-timeskip Renji) to mid-mid tier (around base Ulquiorra) at best. There are plenty of BLEACH characters who can annihilate InuYasha-verse.

PFFT, Did you not just read what I said?

Sesshomaru has feats FAR above any that Ulquiorra has performed, until just recently in the manga. He has superior speed, strength, firepower, and reaction speed. Not to mention he's also got regeneration, miasma, poison attacks, and is capable of cutting through dozens of feet of steel with a casual slash. All those, paired with his insane abilities like poison claws that can cut through steel and swords, tenseiga that heals him and is specifically made to kill demons and shinigami, make Sesshomaru VASTLY more impressive than anyone in all of Bleach, excluding so far possibly Kenny and Ichigo at this point.

Either way, depending on the version, he's also got the Sounga, and can control the dead, as well as overpower any of Ichigo's(even current) attacks with Dragon Twister. He's literally fought gods before, that could move light speed and cover continents in godly flame instantly, and shat on them.

Ulquiorra would lose to Miroku, lol.

Blazing Storm
Gremmy imagines Inuyasha-verse out of existence

GG

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Blazing Storm
Gremmy imagines Inuyasha-verse out of existence

GG

Then get's overcome by Inuyaha's strength alone and craps himself to sleep/death.

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Then get's overcome by Inuyaha's strength alone and craps himself to sleep/death. He throws the entire verse into a galaxy sized pocket dimension. Or drops a country sized meteor on their ass

GG

SSJGGogeta
He throws the entire verse into a galaxy sized pocket dimension. Or drops a country sized meteor on their ass

GG

How baked are you right now? Gremmy can't even throw a single captain into outer space with a pocket dimension. Let alone something much bigger that's a lot stronger.

Country sized meteor? You really want to go back down this road? Let's talk about fillers again, and we can remember that Ichigo couldn't shunpo across a beach. GG

You're... currently the dumbest person on here, and that's saying something when we have dipshit's like Yungz and chasedown.

pym-ftw
Kenpachi from the first arc kills Sesshoumaru easily.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Kenpachi from the first arc kills Sesshoumaru easily.

If by kill, you mean grooms the pubic hair of with his tongue, then yes.

pym-ftw
What are you trying to say?

Nothing Sesshoumaru did is in league of a guy who cuts through skyscrapers with wrist flicks.

SSJGGogeta
What are you trying to say?

Nothing Sesshoumaru did is in league of a guy who cuts through skyscrapers with wrist flicks.

Sesshoumaru destroyed an entire forest by overpowering Inuyasha's wind scar AND backlash wave with a single dragon strike. Not to mention that Inuyasha was able to use dragon twister with Sounga to destroy an entire town in a fit of rage. Sesshoumaru, being as much more powerful as Inuyasha than he is, could easily do even more with Sounga. He can travel as a mass of light, and become untouchable as he does so. He can run several miles in just a couple seconds, as he did when saving... I think it was Rin, iirc. Hell, he even managed to beat and blitz Naraku a few times, who was able to fly faster than magically enhanced arros, and massive sound waves, as well as wind scar. Not to mention that Sesshoumaru also CASUALLY dominated the god of fire, who claimed to be as fast as light from the sun, and was, I believe, the fastest of the gods on the mystic island.

Also, Kenny sliced a building made of pure reishii. That's not as impressive as cutting a real building, considering Uryuu could absorb the reishii bonds in them to simply make them vanish and add to his own power.

pym-ftw
Reishi buildings act exactly as a normal building, Ishida being able to manipulate them doesn't mean anything toward thier durability. Sesshoumaru's light form is impressive but honestly unless knocked off balence Inu-yasha was always able to counter or block Sesshoumaru. And Ichigo pre soul society had attacks that rivalled the win scar.

Also Sesshoumaru either has Tokijin or Bakusaiga not both.

SSJGGogeta
Reishi buildings act exactly as a normal building, Ishida being able to manipulate them doesn't mean anything toward thier durability. Sesshoumaru's light form is impressive but honestly unless knocked off balence Inu-yasha was always able to counter or block Sesshoumaru. And Ichigo pre soul society had attacks that rivalled the win scar.

Also Sesshoumaru either has Tokijin or Bakusaiga not both.

Reishi buildings are the same, but not in the sense that the captains can dismantle them even better than Uryuu, and their are several examples of that being true.

Well yeah, but Sesshomaru has only ever ONCE tried to really kill Inuyasha. When he did though, he casually blitzed him, and jammed his arm through his chest, even in Inuyasha's demon form. He even intentionally left Inuyasha alive after accidentally overpowering him in swords of an honorable ruler, because he got angry thinking about how their father left Inuyasha the Tetsaiga.

What? What attack has Ichigo used that comes CLOSE to wind scar? Inuyasha literally destroyed mountains using it when he beat Ryukotsusei. Not to mention that backlash wave is even stronger, and Sesshomaru's dragon scar overpowered Inuyasha's wind scar AND backlash wave, just because he got a little angry.

Uh, what? Why do you think he has two swords with him all the time? He can use tokijin for offense, and bakusaiga for regen.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14000000/Sesshomaru-Rin-and-Jaken-sesshomaru-and-rin-14006662-1023-918.jpg

I mean, just look at a picture of him. He's got two swords. The Bakusaiga, and Tokijin, that he had Totosai make him.

pym-ftw
My god i can understand not knowing marvel stuff, but what fandom do you get?

Shinigami =/= Quincy. You can't apply feats across the series, it doesn't work that way.

The Backlash wave doesn't work here. Period.
The windscar can cut stone, he wasnt mountain busting period.

Your confusing tokijin with Tensaiga, and not sure how a dead Sesshoumaru can revive himself but okay. Bakusaiga's poison MIGHT affect Kenpachi but its not even close to an instakill.

Blazing Storm

How baked are you right now? Gremmy can't even throw a single captain into outer space with a pocket dimension. Let alone something much bigger that's a lot stronger.He already threw Kenny into his outer space by creating a pocket dimension.

All he needs to do is imagine and the thing gets created.

Even a city sized meteor can lifewipe the dinosaurs and cause a country level impact. Look up for the chixulub impact on wiki.

Gremmy's meteor is far bigger than a city, and anything thats Island/Country level can easily solo all of Inuyasha verse

Why are you using gag scenes?

Do I need to remind you that Buu saga Gohan was afraid of a kid throwing stones?

And all you know is to throw insults when you're losing a debate.

Pretty clear you cant even debate properly.

SSJGGogeta
My god i can understand not knowing marvel stuff, but what fandom do you get?

Shinigami =/= Quincy. You can't apply feats across the series, it doesn't work that way.

The Backlash wave doesn't work here. Period.
The windscar can cut stone, he wasnt mountain busting period.

Your confusing tokijin with Tensaiga, and not sure how a dead Sesshoumaru can revive himself but okay. Bakusaiga's poison MIGHT affect Kenpachi but its not even close to an instakill.

Obviously you haven't read the series. Since the beginning of the series, shinigami have been able to manipulate the bonds between reishii to change the forms of their Zanpaktou. Ishiin, Ichigo's dad, even explained that if they couldn't, the captains would basically go around swinging sky-scraper sized swords like Grand Fisher.

Why's that? The backlash wave was more powerful than Ryukotsusei's blast's that were casually knocking mountains apart, and was STILL overpowered by Sesshy's dragon strike.

Yes, when Inuyasha first found out how to use the wind scar easily, he accidentally destroyed the mountains around him at the sight of the battle between them and Ryukotsusei.

No, I was accidentally using the name bakusaiga when meaning tokijin, it's been a while since I've seen or read Inuyasha. Either way though, Sesshomaru is much more powerful than any Bleach character. Even current Ichigo's feats are only around the level of Sesshomaru's. Sesshomaru's dragon strike overpowered two of Inuyasha's mountain busting attacks. Not to mention that if he has the bakusaiga instead of the teneseiga and tokijin, then he can win even easier, because all he has to do is cut someone once, and they instantly rot, like Barragan's ability. That's why he was able to so easily destroy Naraku's body, even when he was holding back, as he later revealed.

SSJGGogeta
He already threw Kenny into his outer space by creating a pocket dimension.

All he needs to do is imagine and the thing gets created.

Even a city sized meteor can lifewipe the dinosaurs and cause a country level impact. Look up for the chixulub impact on wiki.

Gremmy's meteor is far bigger than a city, and anything thats Island/Country level can easily solo all of Inuyasha verse

Why are you using gag scenes?

Do I need to remind you that Buu saga Gohan was afraid of a kid throwing stones?

And all you know is to throw insults when you're losing a debate.

Pretty clear you cant even debate properly.

What? He created a portal of unknown distance to outer space. Or maybe just created a similar environment. His powers have very obvious limits, or he would still be alive.

So why couldn't he create a new body?

So you have a definite speed for this meteor? As far as we know, it could have been falling slower than the cannon Kikaku Shiba shot the Ryoka out of, which is very possible considering the cannon had less trouble getting through the force field around the seireitei.

Either way, that whole "dinosaur life wipe" argument is retarded, because that's a theory, first off, and secondly, the meteor was most likely falling nowhere even COMPARABLY fast to that theoretical meteor. Also, you still have nothing to support that feat other than presumption.

UH, WHAT THE PHUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT? First off, those gag scenes are as accurate as the filler you're using.

Secondly, GOTEN IS IS A SUPER SAIYAN, and Gohan wasn't scared, he was surprised that Goten was so strong. In fact, Trunks even landed a good kick on Buu that stunned him for a second. Even equating to calling them "kids throwing stones", when they throw around star+ level attacks, and reality/universe+ level attacks as Gotenks, is an insult to the entire series.

I can't debate properly? HA!

Get back to me when your so-called "universe level reality warper", doesn't get killed by someone with lower than continent feats. thumb up

marwash22
this thread is ridiculous.

pym-ftw
Obviously you haven't read the series. Since the beginning of the series, shinigami have been able to manipulate the bonds between reishii to change the forms of their Zanpaktou. Ishiin, Ichigo's dad, even explained that if they couldn't, the captains would basically go around swinging sky-scraper sized swords like Grand Fisher.

Why's that? The backlash wave was more powerful than Ryukotsusei's blast's that were casually knocking mountains apart, and was STILL overpowered by Sesshy's dragon strike.

Yes, when Inuyasha first found out how to use the wind scar easily, he accidentally destroyed the mountains around him at the sight of the battle between them and Ryukotsusei.

No, I was accidentally using the name bakusaiga when meaning tokijin, it's been a while since I've seen or read Inuyasha. Either way though, Sesshomaru is much more powerful than any Bleach character. Even current Ichigo's feats are only around the level of Sesshomaru's. Sesshomaru's dragon strike overpowered two of Inuyasha's mountain busting attacks. Not to mention that if he has the bakusaiga instead of the teneseiga and tokijin, then he can win even easier, because all he has to do is cut someone once, and they instantly rot, like Barragan's ability. That's why he was able to so easily destroy Naraku's body, even when he was holding back, as he later revealed.
Ok most of this is wrong but I'll fix it. Shinigami can't control reishi like a quincy, the size of a zanpakto is based solely on ki. The captains seal away the most of thier ki so as not to be swinging skyscrapers. Though tbf Ichigo has far more ki than anyone except Kenpachi in soul society and we are shown the Zanpakto forge so we know that original statement to be false.

The Backlash wave requires a demonic aura to use... not sure how its relevant here but whatever.

Tokijin was broken and never repaired prior to Sesshoumaru gaining bakusaiga, also Tokijin's feats are not indicative of Sesshoumaru's power as Tokijin was a portion of Naraku's power.

That said the Dragon Strike was purely Tokijin's power and only destroyed a mountain once in the movie with the 3rd sword.

The last part is asinine, Ichigo post Dangai training was much much faster that anything shown in Inuyasha and he casually destroyed a mountain with his released energy.

Blazing Storm
What? He created a portal of unknown distance to outer space. Or maybe just created a similar environment. His powers have very obvious limits, or he would still be alive.The space he created is called "galaxy room". So its a dimension that he created with his imagination, not a portal to space.

Because he never tried...

yes, it was moving at hypersonic+ speeds as it was fast enough to be on fire and keep glowing.

The minimum speed required for a meteor to glow is 2-4 km/s

http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireballs/faqf/

"At some point, usually between 15 to 20 km (9-12 miles or 48,000-63,000 feet) altitude, the meteoroid remnants will decelerate to the point that the ablation process stops, and visible light is no longer generated. This occurs at a speed of about 2-4 km/sec (4500-9000 mph)."

Even gravitation is just a theory.

By your logic its false just because you say its a theory...

Wrong. it WAS moving at a comparable speed.

What filler?

Yep. Good debaters can be reasoned with, and dont go around throwing insults at others when someone disagrees with them

Gremmy wasnt killed by Kenpachi, but rather by his own power that turned into a monster.

Seems like you either dont read bleach, or keep making stuff up.hhh "At some point, usually between 15 to 20 km (9-12 miles or 48,000-63,000 feet) altitude, the meteoroid remnants will decelerate to the point that the ablation process stops, and visible light is no longer generated. This occurs at a speed of about 2-4 km/sec (4500-9000 mph)."

Either way, even an Island-Country buster can easily solo Inuyasha-verse. No need for universal or even continent level

SSJGGogeta
The space he created is called "galaxy room". So its a dimension that he created with his imagination, not a portal to space.

Because he never tried...

yes, it was moving at hypersonic+ speeds as it was fast enough to be on fire and keep glowing.

The minimum speed required for a meteor to glow is 2-4 km/s

http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireballs/faqf/

"At some point, usually between 15 to 20 km (9-12 miles or 48,000-63,000 feet) altitude, the meteoroid remnants will decelerate to the point that the ablation process stops, and visible light is no longer generated. This occurs at a speed of about 2-4 km/sec (4500-9000 mph)."

Even gravitation is just a theory.

By your logic its false just because you say its a theory...

Wrong. it WAS moving at a comparable speed.

What filler?

Yep. Good debaters can be reasoned with, and dont go around throwing insults at others when someone disagrees with them

Gremmy wasnt killed by Kenpachi, but rather by his own power that turned into a monster.

Seems like you either dont read bleach, or keep making stuff up.hhh "At some point, usually between 15 to 20 km (9-12 miles or 48,000-63,000 feet) altitude, the meteoroid remnants will decelerate to the point that the ablation process stops, and visible light is no longer generated. This occurs at a speed of about 2-4 km/sec (4500-9000 mph)."

Either way, even an Island-Country buster can easily solo Inuyasha-verse. No need for universal or even continent level

1. Stop using name of attack. It means nothing, and there are no statements to suggest otherwise, let alone feats.

http://i6.mangapanda.com/bleach/578/bleach-4919389.jpg

All he did was envelope Kenpachi in a pocket of outer space. I don't know what drugs you're on to think that's a dimensional feat, but I think you should probably lay off it.

2. You mean because his imagination was limited, as was stated blatantly by himself.

http://i28.mangapanda.com/bleach/579/bleach-4943987.jpg

So Gremmy's power is, as I said, weaker than Kenpachi level, which is around meteorite level. Meaning, Gremmy is around country level. That is all. I honestly think your imagination is more powerful than Gremmy's, judging by the outlandish idiocy of these posts you keep pulling out of your ass.

3. So basically what you're saying is that it was moving fast enough to be on fire, so it has a definite speed... well, if you can assume that it was on fire, with no proof, even though the meteorite didn't have a trail, I can just as accurately assume that Gremmy made it be on fire... even though it wasn't on fire, and temperatures of it being on fire, if it was, would have burned and seared Kenny, as proven by the space pocket. thumb up

4. Uh, no, lol. Gravitation is a LAW of physics. Einstein's theory of relativity is a theory, genius. wink

Either way, there is no observable proof that the dinosaurs were killed by a meteorite, and even if they were, it was because of the ice age that immediately followed because of the clouds of soot in the air that blocked out the sun. They didn't just immediately die. In fact, all that happened, if a meteor was the cause, was a crater appeared in North America, and it shifted tectonic plates that separated over thousands of years because of Earth quakes further drifting continents apart. Either way, there is no size of the meteor either, without pixel scaling, which still would only put Seireitei at about five miles in diameter, making the meteor smaller, as well as slower.

5. Moving faster based on? Oh right, it was on fire. You're forgetting that this is not an actual meteor, and that it didn't even pass through the atmosphere. It was conjured by Gremmy's imagination, and still is unscalable, and has average falling speed. Even the cannon that Kakaku Shiba shot at the seireitei broke the barrier much faster. That was early Bleach, and still not even captain level speed. Which is why Kenny could destroy it so fast, and why low tier soul reapers could react to it casually without even thinking about it.

6. The fillers you use to determine the size of seireitei, in other words, movies. Which makes the whole beach thing still accurate.

7. Yes, but good debaters use reason to debate. They don't make things up and assume all their feats.

8. Uh, no. I'll post it again, just because you obviously can't read.

Gremmy said specifically that Kenny defeated his imagination. That has been established. Even with Gremmy's visionary ability, Kenny is still stronger and able to defeat him. Meaning anyone Kenny level+ is stronger. Meaning, of course, that you're entire assumed perspective on him somehow being universe level, when he gets killed by a country/small continent level character, is as ridiculous as it sounds to someone that doesn't lack basic mental functions.

http://i31.mangapanda.com/bleach/579/bleach-4943995.jpg

"My imagination is reaching its limit too.". Universe level? You are literally too stupid to insult. How do you get universe level from someone who dies by overusing his power at country level?

GG

"Either way", I can still use your logic and put Inuyasha at galaxy level because of his galaxy slash with black Tetsaiga. Since I'm not a retard though, I will use ACTUAL feats, which include Naraku using his miasma to instantly affect the entire planet with most of the jewel shards, and Sesshomaru still being able to easily disintegrate him with his bakusaiga.

Going by that feat alone, even without his superior speed and reaction time, Sesshomaru can vaporize any Bleach character just by touching them. Including Gremmy, who's regen powers are less impressive than Naraku's.

marwash22
no expression

Tessai stops time and any random character cuts his head off.

Originally posted by marwash22
this thread is ridiculous.

pym-ftw
What feat of any Inu Yasha character is even above mach 1?

Blazing Storm
1. Stop using name of attack. It means nothing, and there are no statements to suggest otherwise, let alone feats.

All he did was envelope Kenpachi in a pocket of outer space. I don't know what drugs you're on to think that's a dimensional feat, but I think you should probably lay off it.The attack wouldn't have a name if Gremmy simply teleported Kenny to outer space. It was something he created with his imagination.

So the pocket dimension was one of Gremmy's creationg, and it had stars in it.

That's Kubo's way of portraying Kenpachi is a godlike character. He was so strong that Gremmy couldn't imagine his power.

Read the manga and come back. It was on fire.

There was no reason for Gremmy to have it on fire except but to boost its speed and thus its power.

A law is nothing but a mathematical representation of a theory.

Relativity isn't disproved either. Scientific evidence supports it.

Either way, theories aren't required. By using simple kinetic energy calculations, a city sized meteor moving at hyoersonic speeds will have country+ potency.

Seireitei has over 12 districts, several mountain ranges as well as 12000+ regions.
It was also stated by yoruichi that it'll take 10 days to just get from one gate to another, so it makes it atleast around a hundred miles wide.

A meteor thats dozens of kilometers wide will be continent level in potency

And what Gremmy imagines isn't inferior to normal matter. He can create even life out of nothing.

Average huh? Minimum speed of a meteor is around 11 km/s, so thats what its speed should atleast be.

Superior speed? Inuyasha characters are barely Mach 1, and thats not even Orihime level.

Gremmy drops a Seireitei sized meteorite on their ass or turns their bones to cookies. GG Inuyashaverse

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by marwash22
no expression

Tessai stops time and any random character cuts his head off. ^^ This guy gets it

What feat of any Inu Yasha character is even above mach 1? They are supersonic at best.

Not even Orihime level

SSJGGogeta
The attack wouldn't have a name if Gremmy simply teleported Kenny to outer space. It was something he created with his imagination.

So the pocket dimension was one of Gremmy's creationg, and it had stars in it.

That's Kubo's way of portraying Kenpachi is a godlike character. He was so strong that Gremmy couldn't imagine his power.

Read the manga and come back. It was on fire.

There was no reason for Gremmy to have it on fire except but to boost its speed and thus its power.

A law is nothing but a mathematical representation of a theory.

Relativity isn't disproved either. Scientific evidence supports it.

Either way, theories aren't required. By using simple kinetic energy calculations, a city sized meteor moving at hyoersonic speeds will have country+ potency.

Seireitei has over 12 districts, several mountain ranges as well as 12000+ regions.
It was also stated by yoruichi that it'll take 10 days to just get from one gate to another, so it makes it atleast around a hundred miles wide.

A meteor thats dozens of kilometers wide will be continent level in potency

And what Gremmy imagines isn't inferior to normal matter. He can create even life out of nothing.

Average huh? Minimum speed of a meteor is around 11 km/s, so thats what its speed should atleast be.

Superior speed? Inuyasha characters are barely Mach 1, and thats not even Orihime level.

Gremmy drops a Seireitei sized meteorite on their ass or turns their bones to cookies. GG Inuyashaverse

1. Exactly. It was a portal to outer space, just like I originally said. Either way, the feat is clearly of him surrounding Kenpachi in a portal connecting outer space to the area they were at. You have not even a statement claiming it as a "pocket dimension".

There is literally not a single star. I will repost the scan.

http://i6.mangapanda.com/bleach/578/bleach-4919389.jpg

2. Wrong again. Gremmy imagined Kenny's power perfectly. He COULDN'T imagine that his body could withstand that power, meaning that he was obviously stronger than Gremmy. This, again, along with the statement that his imagination is limited, sorely outweighs your baseless assumption that characters below moon level are somehow universal gods.

3. So what you're saying is that the Ryoka were also on fire? Because, you know, half of them would have died if that were the case. The light from the collision of the meteor and the senkaimon does not constitute fire.

I mean sure, the meteor might have had fire on it, but it was not in any way, shape or form, COVERED in fire, which means it didn't have a tail, which means it had fire on certain parts simply because it did. Otherwise it would have melted the barrier long before touching it.

Either way, it does make sense, because the meteor being on fire would have increased the destructivity of it, solely because a meteor on fire is more destructive than a meteor not on fire.

4. What? A law is a proven, factual rule by which nature abides.

Yes. Scientific evidence also supports bumble bee's being incapable of flight.

See, I knew this would happen. You're now trying to take the argument that I have been using, because you are unable to, at this point, save face and stop yourself from looking stupid. I said Kenny and Gremmy were around country level, and you said they were universe level. Either stick to your abomination of an argument, or stop posting altogether. You making things up and then flip-flopping your argument when your side begins to crumble, only serves to make you look even more stupid.

5. There you go, making things up again. Seireitei's highest point is Sokyoku HILL. This obviously means there are no mountains there. Not to mention that you're probably going by the scene where Aizen and Gin were trying to find the real Karakura town from the fake one, which was btw, in an undisclosed location.

6. Based on? Gremmy's visions die with him. His statement was disproven by his body, and his "other bodies" vanishing when he died.

Yes, that is the average speed of a meteor. THAT FALLS FROM OUTER SPACE. Gremmy's meteor did not, therefor it did not achieve as much velocity as a normal meteor, and is again, vastly too much of a variable to scale.

7. You clearly have not seen either Inuyasha OR Bleach. Orihime Mach 1? I guess I am too. You're forgetting that she runs track in the same body that she fights in, which would mean she should easily be the most successful human track star in her world. Where do you get your weed?

Uh, except Inuyasha has dodged and fought lightning and thunder speed characters since episode 15. You're also forgetting that Sesshomaru can move as a mass of light, making him light speed. Just as well, Kagome can shoot arrows made of lightning, Sesshomaru blitzed the god of sunlight and fire(who was stated to be light speed), and several other feats far above Bleach, mostly from Sesshomaru, including outrunning a teleporting Naraku.

thumb up

pym-ftw
Holy sh!t that is some kinda dumb logic.

Sesshoumaru in his ball of light is still out paced by his two headed Dragon. And using the Thunder & lightning brothers as Ftl reaction feats based solely on their names is laughable if i wasn't sure you truly believed it to be fact.

Also wtf would a flaming meteor > non flaming meteor?

Blazing Storm
Scans or GTFO

Blazing Storm
1. Exactly. It was a portal to outer space, just like I originally said.It wasn't a portal. It was a dimension created by Gremmy

No, there are stars

http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/53/2350/06-07.png

And look at the original japanese scan. There are even more stars in that

The meteor was already on fire before the collision. Re read the chapter.

The ryoka have nothing to do with this

4. What? A law is a proven, factual rule by which nature abides.

Yes. Scientific evidence also supports bumble bee's being incapable of flight.

See, I knew this would happen. You're now trying to take the argument that I have been using, because you are unable to, at this point, save face and stop yourself from looking stupid. I said Kenny and Gremmy were around country level, and you said they were universe level. Either stick to your abomination of an argument, or stop posting altogether. You making things up and then flip-flopping your argument when your side begins to crumble, only serves to make you look even more stupid.

The scan with Sokyoku hill is inconsistent

Here's a mountain range inside seireitei

http://starkana.com/manga-img/151/5498/Bleach-ch230-02.jpg

Its country sized based on Yoruichi's statement that it takes 10 days to walk from one gate to another

She reated to and outran Mayuri's explosion, and explosions are atleast supersonic.

Funny...

Well, this pretty much confirms you're a troll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.