Create a strike team for the Shan Clan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Shan Clan Includes: Theron Shan, Satale Shan, Bastila Shan and Revan.

Rules are.
- Character can be from any era, but all of the strike team must be from that era only(example. PT Era. Obi-Wan, Anakin and yaddle etc)
- Characters cannot be stronger than Revan or Satale whichever you believe to be the superior.

- Theres must be at least

Hv one non-force sensitive for Theron to face

- You only have four slots to fill up with characters from your respective era.

- No one is at all amped, so if you use Malak or Desann they will be unamped

- Name which character will face who( Example. Revan V Vader. Satale V Luke etc jedi must go with Jedi and non-force users
with non-force users]

Who can beat the great bloodline of unorthodoxy?

carthage
Boba Fett vs Theron Shan

Darth Bane DOE vs Revan (Bane is weak and so is Revan, so this should be a decent match)

Satele Shan vs Darth Nox

Darth Thanaton vs. Bastila shan

carthage

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by realslimshady25
Mace Windu, Yoda, Captain Rex, Obi Wan Kenobi (ROTS) Yoda faces Revan, Mace faces Satele, Rex faces Theron, oh wan fights bastila

Can Yoda be used? The OP did say that no one character could be stronger than Revan/Satele (whoever you think is more powerful). Or are you saying Revan/Satele is more powerful than Yoda?

My Team (NJO era):

1) Kyp Durron vs Revan

2) Saba Sebatyne vs Satele

3) Kam Solusar vs Bastila

4) Goran Beviin vs Theron

Just FYI to anyone, I think Revan is the strongest on his team and, yes, I do put Revan above Durron, but not by a huge margin.

DarthAnt66
It's not even a debate.

Kalen Sykes
from what I heard from every revan thread it seems that he's stronger then mace, so that should put him on grandmaster level, which he should put up a fight maybe even win against yoda

I would agree that he's stronger than Mace ( I have him stronger than Dooku), but I would think Yoda is another level up, seeing as he's equal to Sidious. Mace may have outdueled Sidious, but if it had been an all out fight, I doubt the Korun master would be the victor.

Kalen Sykes
To be honest, the reason I picked yoda was because my mind was blank and I didn't think of anyone else that wqs equal or close to revan during the CW era

No worries. I was just asking.

Emperordmb
My team is Anakin, Tyranus, Maul, and Durge.

Anakin Skywalker vs Revan
Darth Tyranus vs Satele Shan
Darth Maul vs Bastilla Shan
Durge vs Theron Shan

I think I beat this one. cool

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Durge

Shit... no expression

Nalaniel
My list:

General Grievous vs. Theron Shan
Darth Maul vs. Bastila Shan
Mace Windu vs. Satele Shan
Count Dooku vs. Revan

Grievous is a non force-sensitive. cool

Sinious
Darth Jadus, Darth Raptus, Darth Malgus, Mandalore the Vindicated

Raptus vs Revan
Jadus vs Bastila
Malgus vs Satele
Mandalore vs Theron

FreshestSlice
Satele would destroy Grievous with the Force. Especially if Windu could do it.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11113/111137054/3782471-force+crush+mace+windu.gif

Anakin vs Revan
Count Dooku vs Satele Shan
Obi-Wan vs Bastila Shan
Cad Bane vs Theron Shan

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Flashpoint94
Not really. To use Crush is well out of Mace's morale and serves more as PIS in a way to explain Grievous' coughing. When Mace fought Grievous i Labyrinth of Evil, he ''won'' by BFR, not by Crush. At best Satele would use some sort of Force Push at Grievous, which would do very little.
Satele isn't a passive combatant. She uses any means necessary to overcome opposition.

Just in the Hope Cinematic Trailer, Satele:

1. Unleashed a burst of energy with which she killed 3 Sith warriors simultaneously.

2. Cut a swath through some forces of Sith to reach the position of Darth Malgus.

3. Knocked down a gigantic tree in an attempt to crush Darth Malgus beneath it.

4. Force-pushed Darth Malgus in to a cliff and unleashed a blast of power of such an intensity on him afterwards that it shattered the cliff and almost killed Darth Malgus upon impact, intent behind this blast of power was absolutely lethal.

Nephthys
Satele can crush Grievous, yes. She's used Force crush.

Nephthys
Then why do you think she won't or can't use it on GG?

Q99
Tales- era:

Nomi Sunrider
Thon
Udan-Urr
Ulic Qel-Doma (force severed, token non-sensitive)

Nomi and Thon will square off against Satele and Revan, Udan will provide a better amp than Bastilla can, and Ulic's incredibly dangerous even sans force.

FreshestSlice
1. Satele doesn't fight without using TK. TK is one of her go to abilities, more so then her lightsaber.
2. I don't see how crush needs the most concentration
3. Satele has feats well above Kenobi, including at least some Force defense.
4. Kenobi > Grevious, while the novel pulled 20 strikes per second out of nowhere, this isn't shown in the movie, which superseded it in canon.
5. Saying that because Jedi do not use the Force on Grevious while dueling him is false. Even Ashoka has, Grevious also being non-Force Sensitive has no way to stop Satele from crushing him.

The idea that a Jedi Consular would duel the same way as a Guardian is crazy within itself though, so I'm not even going to speak on that.

Nephthys
Well that sure is a load of BS you just wrote, Flash.

As a Jedi she had no problems blasting 3 Sith in the face as an opener or dropping a cliff-face on Malgus. Plus all the other tincans she's curbed with the Force. Which she did easily. No issues with concentration here.

Grievous isn't considerably quicker than her. Ahsoka can keep up with Grievous, so can Satele.

Obi-Wan did use the Force on Grievous while dueling him, on multiple occasions. And not just when talking. So has Dooku and Ahsoka.

Kenobi wasn't losing to Grievous. As soon as GG pressed him Obi-Wan started slicing off hands. Yeah, he was seriously overwhelmed.

Nephthys
Cool story, bro.

True stories are always the coolest.

That's cool.

It is cool. Theres absolutely no reason you can come up with for why she wouldn't attack him with the Force straight off too.

Not while she dueled him, bro.

Because Malgus is too powerful to attack directly with the Force. She did still utilize TK in the duel. Besides which, Grandmaster Shan is obviously ore adept at using the Force than she was there.

Thing is, she didn't duel the Hex droids.

Who cares?

He isn't. He's not considerably faster than any of the Jedi Masters he fights in TCW. He's not considerably faster than a woman who blitzed Sith Warrior's either.

Did you even read my post? It seems you just decided to cherry-pick from it. TCW Grievous is incomparable to Pre-TCW Grievous.

And yet we're talking about his feats from novels and RotS so it's clearly not just the wankfest of TCW we're taking into account. Besides which, Dooku used the Force on him mid-duel in that cartoon.

Already addressed.

Lmao, you actually think Kenobi was losing. Yeah, I read your post, it was just so shitty I didn't actually take what you said into account. I mean "significant concentration that he never achieved before or after"? Wtf are you saying? Here's the quote:

"Grievous, snarling fury, ramped up the intensity and velocity of his attacks-sixteen per second, eighteen-until finally, at twenty strikes per second, he overloaded Obi-Wan's defense. So Obi-Wan used his defense to attack. A subtle shift in the angle of a single parry brought Obi-Wan's blade in contact not with the blade of the oncoming lightsaber, but with the handgrip. -slice-"

He just cuts it off because he could. Grievous then attacks him again and Kenobi cuts off another hand in a single clash.

Fated Xtasy
My team(NJO era)
Kyle Katarn Vs Revan: I think this match up will go somewhat like Dooku Vs Revan Threads always go, But Kyle is a great duelist and a highly adept force user and is about as versatile as Revan as he too can channel both sides of the force and is a master of all forms.

Jaden Korr Vs Bastila Shan: This match up will probably go to jaden, he's way more versatile in terms of combat as he was trained under the orders battlemaster and was said to "echo" Kyle's style/form, he's much more versatile in force powers as well.

Han Solo Vs Theron. I really want to see this lol, to badasses going at it in a deathmatch.

Leia Organa Solo Vs Satale Shan. I honestly see this as a somewhat close fight, both are really old, can probably keep up with each other and overall are pretty badass duelist and even share the same form. Niman and Ataru. thumb up Opinions?

Nephthys
Sure I can.

Jedi don't fight that way.

Tell that to the Barsen'thor and Consular's in general.

Then why did you bring up the example?

Because when she had the power to use the Force on him, she did.

Me? Either address the argument I'm making or don't address it at all.

You didn't make an argument though. Whether or not she "dueled" them is irrelevant.

Again, TCW Grievous sucks.

I meant all his fights in the Tartovsky cartoon.

Pre-TCW Grievous is all of his appearances bar the movie and TCW.

Lmao, ok so you'll use the RotS novel but not the movie itself. Nice cherrypicking. laughing

He just pushed him. I never said Satele would be unable to do that.

Because he was sparring. If he'd wanted to, he could have done more.

He cuts it off in a moment of utter concentration after his defense had been overwhelmed. Which, by the way, is superior to Satele's. laughing out loud

You're lying. Theres no mention of utter concentration.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
My team(NJO era)
Kyle Katarn Vs Revan: I think this match up will go somewhat like Dooku Vs Revan Threads always go, But Kyle is a great duelist and a highly adept force user and is about as versatile as Revan as he too can channel both sides of the force and is a master of all forms.

Jaden Korr Vs Bastila Shan: This match up will probably go to jaden, he's way more versatile in terms of combat as he was trained under the orders battlemaster and was said to "echo" Kyle's style/form, he's much more versatile in force powers as well.

Han Solo Vs Theron. I really want to see this lol, to badasses going at it in a deathmatch.

Leia Organa Solo Vs Satale Shan. I honestly see this as a somewhat close fight, both are really old, can probably keep up with each other and overall are pretty badass duelist and even share the same form. Niman and Ataru. thumb up Opinions?

Nice list. I kind of feel bad for Han, though, against Theron. Poor Solo can't catch a break... Did my list work?

NewGuy01
Are you implying Kyle Katarn is on par with Count Dooku? erm

Seems legit. thumb up

Seems legit. thumb up

No, Leia is a powerful Jedi, but not of that calibre.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Are you implying Kyle Katarn is on par with Count Dooku? erm

somewhat, mean Kyle is a powerful jedi, he bested Jerecs seven jedi, jerec himself, an amped Desann, Tavion and countless of artificially powered Reborn. and is considered the best swordsmen of the order second only to the most powerful of the NJO masters. so yeah I think he's somewhat near dooku, though not that close like Revan, Mace and the like.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
No, Leia is a powerful Jedi, but not of that calibre.

True, but her blade work impressed Saba Sebatyne, who said that she would be a match for any jedi knight of the NJO.

Nephthys
Satele is no mere Knight.

@ Intrepid. There was no need to continue responding on your new account. I won't be. Suggesting that a flashback is indicative of supreme prowess would have been enough to get me to ignore you anyway though. Also he wasn't losing prior to that.

Q99
Let's see, Legacy era...

Light side:
Cade Skywalker vs Revan
Celeste Morne vs Satele
T'ra Saa (*much* stronger battle meditator than Bastila) vs Bastila
Morrigan Corde vs Theron

Not actually sure if they could pull it off, but possibly with Saa's help it'd be possible.

Dark Side:
Krayt (does reborn count within the limits...?) vs Revan
Wyyrlok vs Satele
Maladi vs Bastila
Morrigan Corde vs Theron (ah, Morrigan, works well with both sides ^^)

Success largely depending on how long Bastila lasts and what version of Krayt is allowed.

Emperordmb
That depends Q99, do you believe Revan to be stronger than Krayt?

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That depends Q99, do you believe Revan to be stronger than Krayt?

Not Reborn Krayt, but probably sick-Krayt.

S_W_LeGenD
My team(NJO era)
No, Revan is too powerful for Katarn.

Also, when did Katarn channel both sides of the Force?

This is good battle.

I wouldn't underestimate Bastilla Shan though. She is confirmed as a powerful Force-user and had lot more under her belt then just BM.

Hmm

Han Solo isn't an overwhelming combatant though. He relies on cunning and circumstances.

No, Satele is too powerful for Leia.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Not Reborn Krayt, but probably sick-Krayt.
How Reborn Krayt is as powerful as Revan?

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes

My Team (NJO era):

1) Kyp Durron vs Revan

2) Saba Sebatyne vs Satele

3) Kam Solusar vs Bastila

4) Goran Beviin vs Theron

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
How Reborn Krayt is as powerful as Revan?

Better saber feats and knowledge of force techniques Revan doesn't know. Throw in good force defense, and Krayt's in good shape.

If we do allow Reborn Krayt in, it definitely gives the Legacy squad a strong position.

NewGuy01
They never fought, Kyle WoL'd him while he was bathing in the power of the valley, then killed him in a single strike.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Satele is no mere Knight.

agreed, but I do think Leia might have a fighting chance, she has shown her self to be very capable against much. much younger combatants and though Satale is more destructive in her force powers, Leia - based on her fights with Aleema Rar and Tahiri Veila is quite adept at acrobatics, physical strikes and chaining her force powers with her strikes. not on the same level as Satale in terms of prowess but a weak link either.

No, Revan is too powerful for Katarn.

Also, when did Katarn channel both sides of the Force?

To quote Kyle himself "You're joking right!" He's a powerful user of force lightning and force choke that shows he can channel or use both sides of the force.

I wouldn't underestimate Bastilla Shan though. She is confirmed as a powerful Force-user and had lot more under her belt then just BM

True, but if Jaden's force shield was enough to withstand a blast from the scepter of Ragnos(which has the ability to destroy walls and roofs) I think don't think force stasis will do her any good, the force wave might present a problem for Jaden though.

Han Solo isn't an overwhelming combatant though. He relies on cunning and circumstances.

True, but he has shown to be an excellent shot and commander, that and most people were already saying Boba Fett and shit I wanted to try something else. big grin

No, Satele is too powerful for Leia.

That is true, but she's thought to have the same potential of her brother - though it is just potential, I think she's done some pretty good things that'll allow her to survive Satale's ruthless and focused onslaught.

Q99
Among female Jedi of the era, Leia's maybe 4th, behind Jaina Solo, Saba Sebatyne (Leia's maste), and Mara Jade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.