Good 90's graphic novels/TPBs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
I have been getting into American comics more lately and I have been enjoying 90's era comics the most. This is mostly because I grew up in that decade but I never read many comics during that time (Long story) and I feel like I need to make up for lost time. So far, I've enjoyed Hellboy, Tarot Witch of the Black Rose, and some Image Comics like Wild C.A.T.S. and Gen 13 but I want more. I find graphic novels/TPBs the way to go since they are more affordable than buying tons of back issues. Anyways, does anyone here have any suggestions on good 90's TPBs? Some Marvel series that started in the 90's and Image since they have lesser amounts of back issues would especially be good. Thanks in advance.

Kazenji
For Marvel, Heroes reborn especially the Fantastic Four series

Ghost Rider with Danny Ketch, There's at least two volumes released for that one so far.

Galan007
Marvel:
Infinity Gauntlet
Secret Wars I
The Last Iron Fist Story
Annihilation
Daredevil: Born Again
Kraven's Last Hunt
Ultimates v1

DC:
Kingdom Come
The Great Darkness Saga
All-Star Superman
Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
Batman: The Long Halloween
Sinestro Corps War
Cosmic Odyssey
Batman: Year One

I know you specified "90's era", but even though some of the TPBs I listed are post-90's, you really can't go wrong with any of them. They are all fantastic reads.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Marvel:
Infinity Gauntlet
Secret Wars I
The Last Iron Fist Story
Annihilation
Kraven's Last Hunt
Ultimates v1

DC:
Kingdom Come
The Great Darkness Saga
All-Star Superman
Sinestro Corps War
Cosmic Odyssey

I know you specified "90's era", but even though some of the TPBs I listed are post-90's, you really can't go wrong with any of them. They are all fantastic reads.

Hey what about the Death of Captain Marvel?

Esomark
Thanks for the suggestions, Kazenji, Galan, and Stoic. I'll definitely look into them the next time I go into my favorite comic shop (Austin Books and Comics).

Are there any TPBs for the Image-era Stormwatch?

Impediment
Preacher (Vertigo) is a must read, even if it did run from 1995 to 2000.

basilisk
Originally posted by Galan007
Marvel:
Infinity Gauntlet
Secret Wars I
The Last Iron Fist Story
Annihilation
Kraven's Last Hunt
Ultimates v1

DC:
Kingdom Come
The Great Darkness Saga
All-Star Superman
Sinestro Corps War
Cosmic Odyssey

I know you specified "90's era", but even though some of the TPBs I listed are post-90's, you really can't go wrong with any of them. They are all fantastic reads. Also Secret Wars, GD Saga, Cosmic Odyssey, Judas Contract, Batman Year One were all 80s. But there is a lot of really good stuff here and lots of different styles too. They don't do much as good as this these days.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Stoic
Hey what about the Death of Captain Marvel?

Didn't that come out in like 1982?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.