- The pound Per Pound List -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R. lol
Dcnu..

This a weight lifting competition..
Rank in order you think they would finish from 1 being the strongest to 8 being the weakest in the strength department.

In no real order, here are the competitors..

Shazam
Hyperion
Superman
Blue Marvel
Wonder Woman
Hulk
M.Manhunter
Thor

If u think I missed someone that you think is stronger than any of the guys I posted go ahead and rank where u feel they fall in the list, but they can't exceed the high herald tier in order to qualify for the start of competition..

riv6672
Hulk
Superman
Hypherion/Blue Marvel
Thor/Shazam
WW/MM

Philosophía
Originally posted by Supermex
Shazam
Hyperion
Superman
Blue Marvel
Wonder Woman
Hulk
M.Manhunter
Thor

Superman
Hulk
Hyperion
Thor/Wonder Woman/Shazam
J'onn

I don't care about Blue Marvel.

riv6672
Why not care about Blue Marvel? He's pretty strong.

Philosophía
Originally posted by riv6672
Why not care about Blue Marvel? He's pretty strong. That's not my criteria for caring about a character.

riv6672
Well by that reasoning, since strength is whats being assessed, not how much you care about each character, then you should still have listed him. stick out tongue

Philosophía
I don't usually give my opinion on characters I haven't read enough about -- because I didn't care about them to read, so that's why I didn't include him.

I've seen his fight with the Avengers/Sentry/Hyperion, though, and the lip-service, so maybe somewhere around the Thor/WW/Shazam trio, if that makes you feel any better. smile

riv6672
No problem, i was just curious, because of how you worded things.
Thanks for humoring my nosiness.smile

Supermex
I got like this..

Hulk
Superman
Hyperion
B.Marv
Thor/Shazam
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter

Insane Titan

carver9
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R. lol
Dcnu..

Rank in order you think they would finish from 1 being the strongest to 8 being the weakest in the strength department.

Shazam
Hyperion
Superman
Blue Marvel
Wonder Woman
Hulk
M.Manhunter
Thor

If u think I missed someone that you think is stronger than any of the guys I posted go ahead and rank where u feel they fall in the list, but they can't exceed the high herald tier in order to qualify for the start of competition..

Hulk
Hyperion
Superman=Blue Marvel
Thor=Shazam
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

h1a8
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R. lol
Dcnu..

Shazam
Hyperion
Superman
Blue Marvel
Wonder Woman
Hulk
M.Manhunter
Thor

Hulk is variable. We have average Savage Hulk, highly enraged Savage Hulk, professor Hulk, WWH, WBH, mindless Hulk, etc.
You have to clarify. I'm going with WWH.

Superman 1
Shazam 2
Hyperion 3
WWH 4
Wonder Woman 5
Blue Marvel 6
Thor 7

I don't know where Martian Manhunter would be. I'm not familiar with his strength feats.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk
Hyperion
Superman=Blue Marvel
Thor=Shazam
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter The only Hulk that is stronger than a Superman is WBH. Superman's strength feats are superior to blue marvels, Shazams feats are superior to Thor's, etc

maxivitopowe
Ha

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
The only Hulk that is stronger than a Superman is WBH. Superman's strength feats are superior to blue marvels, Shazams feats are superior to Thor's, etc

What has current Superman done that puts him above Hulk physically? How about this, don't even answer the question.

celeyhyga17
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R. lol
Dcnu..

Shazam
Hyperion
Superman
Blue Marvel
Wonder Woman
Hulk
M.Manhunter
Thor

Hulk
Superman,Hyperion
Thor
Blue Marvel, Shazam
Wonder Woman, J'onn

riv6672
I just figured each character at their best...

Supermex
This is current marvel now Hulk..
Hulk has the power to raise his strength to whatever he needs or up limets, cuz its coming from his inner self not a outside source. So if he can go WB to do it will he will.

Like I said in the op, you have to enter/start the competition at high herald, which is base Hulk.

riv6672
Thats what i got from it.

h1a8
What has current Superman done that puts him above Hulk physically? How about this, don't even answer the question. Benchpressing the Earth for days with ease. This is planetary strength, something only WBH has.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hulk
Superman,Hyperion
Thor
Blue Marvel, Shazam
Wonder Woman, J'onn
Revising my list. Didn't realize this is New 52. Shazam ain't done nuttin worth a damn.

Hulk
Superman, Hyperion
Thor
Blue Marvel
Wonder Woman
J'onn, Shazam

celeyhyga17
The only Hulk that is stronger than a Superman is WBH. Superman's strength feats are superior to blue marvels, Shazams feats are superior to Thor's, etc
Come again? What has Shazam done?

h1a8
Come again? What has Shazam done? Sorry I was going by Pre Shazam. I have no clue about 52 Shazam.

celeyhyga17
Sorry I was going by Pre Shazam. I have no clue about 52 Shazam.
So where's your list?

iceman24567
Superman
Hulk
Hyperion
Thor/Blue Marvel
Wonderwoman

Werewolf582
Benchpressing the Earth for days with ease. This is planetary strength, something only WBH has. Not to mention that superman was being depowered that entire time because he was beinf deprived from the sun.

carver9
Benchpressing the Earth for days with ease. This is planetary strength, something only WBH has.

Lol...Savage Hulk has powered through blasts that can push planets out of orbit. That isn't his only planetary ft either. Savage Hulk has also ripped through a force field capable of stopping the entire Celestial race. I'm not naming everything he's done but he has fts above Planetary. Why am I discussing this with you?

Why is Superman above Hyperion when Hyperion has stopped a speed planet the size of Earth with strength alone and prevented two universes from colliding?

carver9
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Not to mention that superman was being depowered that entire time because he was beinf deprived from the sun.

Hyperion ft still poops on it.

JBL
Hulk.
Hyperion.
Blue Marvel/thor/superman,CM.
WW.
MM.

riv6672
Are all these amped up versions really applicable here?
The OP just used standard names.

Werewolf582
Hyperion ft still poops on it. agreed. Hyperion beat every version of hulk at the same time

carver9
agreed. Hyperion beat every version of hulk at the same time

They already fought and it ended in a stalemate (and Hulk was mind controlled). Good try though.

riv6672
Ha, this went from a bench press contest to a Vs thread in two pages...

maxivitopowe
That's how we roll

riv6672
Could be worse! stick out tongue

Werewolf582
They already fought and it ended in a stalemate (and Hulk was mind controlled). Good try though. Thats because Hyperion has a crush on banner and used only .000000000000001% of his full power.

riv6672
Just got worse. laughing out loud

carver9
Thats because Hyperion has a crush on banner and used only .000000000000001% of his full power.

Makes sense. sad

Werewolf582
Makes sense. sad He wants the chicken. He wants to choke the ****ing chicken.

Will hulk let Hyperion choke the chicken?

I mean there's a nearby farm so there are plenty of chickens to choke.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk.
Hyperion.
Blue Marvel/thor/superman,CM.
WW.
MM.
Blue Marvel and especially Shazam can't compete with Thor and Superman in regards to strength feats.

h1a8
Lol...Savage Hulk has powered through blasts that can push planets out of orbit. That isn't his only planetary ft either. Savage Hulk has also ripped through a force field capable of stopping the entire Celestial race. I'm not naming everything he's done but he has fts above Planetary. Why am I discussing this with you?

Why is Superman above Hyperion when Hyperion has stopped a speed planet the size of Earth with strength alone and prevented two universes from colliding?

Hulk has powered through blasts that, at best, can push planets out of orbit?
Two things:
1. Prove that the blast that was hitting him was on the level of planet pushing
2. Scan me (Hulk doing the feat, and the blast pushing a planet)

Ripping through force fields is not planetary unless those fields are proven to have planetary strength.

He has no planetary force feats. NONE!

h1a8
Blue Marvel and especially Shazam can't compete with Thor and Superman in regards to strength feats.

Blue Marvel knocked Sentry far into space. This is probably beyond anything Thor has done in more recent events, but certainly not Superman.

So where's your list?

Hulk is variable. We have average Savage Hulk, highly enraged Savage Hulk, professor Hulk, WWH, WBH, mindless Hulk, etc.
You have to clarify. I'm going with WWH.

Superman 1
Shazam 2
Hyperion 3
WWH 4
Wonder Woman 5
Blue Marvel 6
Thor 7

I don't know where Martian Manhunter would be. I'm not familiar with his strength feats.

carver9
Hulk has powered through blasts that, at best, can push planets out of orbit?
Two things:

Ripping through force fields is not planetary unless those fields are proven to have planetary strength.

He has no planetary force feats. NONE!

It was stated on panel as having said power output. That's like me asking you to prove that the machine Superman lifted had the weight of a planet. How can you prove it unless we go by what was said?

Branlor Swift
Savage Hulk has also ripped through a force field capable of stopping the entire Celestial race. Even more impressive is when he took on a being that fought a Celestial for days

celeyhyga17
Blue Marvel knocked Sentry far into space. This is probably beyond anything Thor has done in more recent events, but certainly not Superman.
no

riv6672
So, there was a Superman/Sentry cross over where Sentry was put into space by a Superman punch?

WTF comic shop does h1a8 shop at?!?!

h1a8
It was stated on panel as having said power output. That's like me asking you to prove that the machine Superman lifted had the weight of a planet. How can you prove it unless we go by what was said?

This was my post:

"Hulk has powered through blasts that, at best, can push planets out of orbit?
Two things:

He has no planetary force feats. NONE!"

In 1. I said prove that the blast THAT WAS HITTING HIM...I didn't say prove that the blast, when at it's best showing, can push a planet.
But most importantly, I said scan me (or issue number me). This is the proof I want.

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Even more impressive is when he took on a being that fought a Celestial for days That's impressive but Spider-man took on Firelord. Characters job in comics; characters power levels fluctuate greatly from comic to comic. We have PIS, otherwise I can use faulty ABC logic and prove that Character A>>>>>>>Character A.

no Do you know how much force it takes to hit a being of Sentry's weight that far into space? It takes in the upper billions of tons.
Thor has needed Bills help to lift Asgard. This is a billions of tons feat for Thor. So Blue Marvel would slightly edge Thor in the strength department (but it would be close).

riv6672
Seriously, what comic shop???

carver9
This was my post:

Two things:

In 1. I said prove that the blast THAT WAS HITTING HIM...I didn't say prove that the blast, when at it's best showing, can push a planet.
But most importantly, I said scan me (or issue number me). This is the proof I want.

Prove that the Weights Superman lifted was planetary. I think it was just like I think Hulk powered through planetary energy (more than once) was.

Lol...Hulk has numerous of planetary fts. Just because you can only find one for your characters doesn't mean Hulk is limited to just one. It was outright stated that the blast that was hitting Hulk has enough force to push planets out of orbit.

I'm not providing you, H1, a scan of anything. It's pointless and a waste of time.

carver9
That's impressive but Spider-man took on Firelord. Characters job in comics; characters power levels fluctuate greatly from comic to comic. We have PIS, otherwise I can use faulty ABC logic and prove that Character A>>>>>>>Character A.

This is why I will never waste my time providing you with anything. If it doesn't involve your character, it's PIS, when it does, it's 50 earth weights. Don't answer my post with providing you with a scan because you're the last person I would waste energy giving a scan too.

celeyhyga17
This was my post:

Two things:

http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Celebrities/Jon%20Stewart%20looking%20confused.gif

That's impressive but Spider-man took on Firelord. Characters job in comics; characters power levels fluctuate greatly from comic to comic. We have PIS, otherwise I can use faulty ABC logic and prove that Character A>>>>>>>Character A.

Do you know how much force it takes to hit a being of Sentry's weight that far into space? It takes in the upper billions of tons.
Thor has needed Bills help to lift Asgard. This is a billions of tons feat for Thor. So Blue Marvel would slightly edge Thor in the strength department (but it would be close).
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1357165/confused-o.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Even more impressive is when he took on a being that fought a Celestial for days

Who? Galaxy Master?

carver9
http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Celebrities/Jon%20Stewart%20looking%20confused.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1357165/confused-o.gif

laughing out loud

riv6672
laughing

h1a8
Prove that the Weights Superman lifted was planetary. I think it was just like I think Hulk powered through planetary energy (more than once) was.

Lol...Hulk has numerous of planetary fts. Just because you can only find one for your characters doesn't mean Hulk is limited to just one. It was outright stated that the blast that was hitting Hulk has enough force to push planets out of orbit.

I'm not providing you, H1, a scan of anything. It's pointless and a waste of time. I want prove in a scan. You could easily be misinterpreting the feat or got it wrong like humans sometimes do (like you, abhi, me, etc.)

So if you can't prove this feat then it doesn't count.
If Hulk has more than one planetary feat then why in the hell haven't I seen even 1 of them and I'm familiar with almost all of Hulk's feats?

celeyhyga17
You could easily be misinterpreting the feat or got it wrong like humans sometimes do (like you, abhi, me, etc.)
In regards to misinterpreting scans....
No truer words have bee spoken in KMC's history!

Carvster, Abhi, H1....
thumb up

carver9
I want prove in a scan. You could easily be misinterpreting the feat or got it wrong like humans sometimes do (like you, abhi, me, etc.)

So if you can't prove this feat then it doesn't count.
If Hulk has more than one planetary feat then why in the hell haven't I seen even 1 of them and I'm familiar with almost all of Hulk's feats?

Because 1. You don't read Hulk which could be the reason you don't know about his planetary fts.

H1...give it up bro. I'm not giving you a scan. Maybe if this was Galan, Dark, or Cele, hell, even ABHI, I would post a scan but you, I would admit that I lost a debate against Delta before providing you with a scan. Remember, Hulk fighting someone that held off Celestials is PIS. Hulk ripping through a force field that can hold the entire Celestial race doesn't count either. And you think I'm giving you a scan. Ni**a please.

carver9
In regards to misinterpreting scans....
No truer words have bee spoken in KMC's history!

Carvster, Abhi, H1....
thumb up

Lol...be quiet. I'm not even close to the level of ABHI. People went weekly on debunking his scan to the point that Galan started doing research on scans that he posted.

celeyhyga17
Lol...be quiet. I'm not even close to the level of ABHI. People went weekly on debunking his scan to the point that Galan started doing research on scans that he posted.
I'm just playin... You mah boy even though your list is all kinds of phukked up.
laughing out loud

Hulk
Hyperion
Superman=Blue Marvel
Thor=Shazam
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

carver9
Lol. You don't think BM equals Superman?

DarkSaint85
Because 1. You don't read Hulk which could be the reason you don't know about his planetary fts.

H1...give it up bro. I'm not giving you a scan. Maybe if this was Galan, Dark, or Cele, hell, even ABHI, I would post a scan but you, I would admit that I lost a debate against Delta before providing you with a scan. Remember, Hulk fighting someone that held off Celestials is PIS. Hulk ripping through a force field that can hold the entire Celestial race doesn't count either. And you think I'm giving you a scan. Ni**a please.

All I care about is that I am your thunderbuddy 4lyfe now.

celeyhyga17
Lol. You don't think BM equals Superman?
By feats that's a resounding no. I'm not going to sit here and say Clark is 7x his strength... That's H1 levels of batshiet. They are peers, but BM's strength feats though impressive are not quite as good.

And how does New 52 Shazam equal Thor? BM's are not even as good as Thor's.

carver9
By feats that's a resounding no. I'm not going to sit here and say Clark is 7x his strength... That's H1 levels of batshiet. They are peers, but BM's strength feats though impressive are not quite as good.

And how does New 52 Shazam equal Thor? BM's are not even as good as Thor's.

Blue Marvel fts are pretty solid though. Pushing around state sized meteors, dropping Heralds with ease, taking on teams, carrying around a city for days, almost destroying the moon with ease. And this is consistent. Don't see why he isn't up there with the big dogs and when I say up there, I mean equals.

I was using Pre Reboot. Since this is the latest Shazam, he is most def in last place.

celeyhyga17
Blue Marvel fts are pretty solid though. Pushing around state sized meteors, dropping Heralds with ease, taking on teams, carrying around a city for days, almost destroying the moon with ease. And this is consistent. Don't see why he isn't up there with the big dogs and when I say up there, I mean equals.

I was using Pre Reboot. Since this is the latest Shazam, he is most def in last place.
Saying things like "dropping heralds and taking on teams" do not hold much weight. You have to come up with more specific examples like the one you gave (pushing state size meteors).

And when did he carry a city for days?
embarrasment

Fyi.. OP said New 52.

carver9
Saying things like "dropping heralds and taking on teams" do not hold much weight. You have to come up with more specific examples like the one you gave (pushing state size meteors).

And when did he carry a city for days?
embarrasment

Fyi.. OP said New 52.

The way he is dropping them holds weight.

The city he was carrying around with the people that he was trying to help. I'll get a scan later if you need one.

Of this is New 52, then I am putting him above anyone mentioned in this thread from that universe. My response was on the pre reboot versions.

celeyhyga17
The way he is dropping them holds weight.

The city he was carrying around with the people that he was trying to help. I'll get a scan later if you need one.

Of this is New 52, then I am putting him above anyone mentioned in this thread from that universe. My response was on the pre reboot versions.
I said do not hold much weight.

I have a feeling there is no such scan. I would definitely like to see it.

bbrem123
Hulk
Superman,Hyperion
Thor
Blue Marvel, Shazam
Wonder Woman, J'onn

I agree with this

carver9
I said do not hold much weight.

I have a feeling there is no such scan. I would definitely like to see it.

I'll get it.

Someone posted a scan that I forgot all about.

Hulk punch a boulder so hard that it brought light to a dimension.

http://fdzeta.net/imgcache/333774dz.jpg

Insane ft.

carver9
Not one of the largest but here he is carrying it. I guess it could be called a town as well.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/1501809- blue_marvel_vs_king_hyperion_6_aftermath_zps1e1ca2
f7.png.html

carver9
Photo bucket is acting up right now. Will post later.

Werewolf582

That really isn't on Supermans level of strength.

carver9
That really isn't on Supermans level of strength.

Provide those New 52 Superman strength fts.

maxivitopowe
I'll get it.

Someone posted a scan that I forgot all about.

Hulk punch a boulder so hard that it brought light to a dimension.

http://fdzeta.net/imgcache/333774dz.jpg

Insane ft.
Did he just God?

DarkSaint85
Provide those New 52 Superman strength fts.

BM carried a city for days?

That's cute.

A sun starved Superman benched the entire earth for days stick out tongue

-K-M-
Yeah carver is wrong again, Blue Marvel is not equal to Superman

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
BM carried a city for days?

That's cute.

A sun starved Superman benched the entire earth for days stick out tongue

Lol...that's one ft and issues later he admitted he can't destroy a planet. Blue Marvel one shot people that throw around planetary force.

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah carver is wrong again, Blue Marvel is not equal to Superman

Probably stronger.

TheLurkingFear
Since this is a pound for pound list, shouldn't everyone's weight be taken into consideration? I'm not sure about Hyperion, Blue Marvel or Shazam, but Hulk and Thor are both well over human weight, where as Superman is like 230, or 240 lbs. Which I would assume would give him the edge in any kind of pound for pound type debate.

-K-M-
Probably stronger.

Bwahaha no, simply no.

carver9
Bwahaha no, simply no.

The truth hurts.

DarkSaint85
Lol...that's one ft and issues later he admitted he can't destroy a planet. Blue Marvel one shot people that throw around planetary force.

What does destroying a planet have to do with benching it?

I can bench 20lbs, because I am strong. I'm not destroying dem weights.

You asked for a feat, I provided a canon feat, so you should better it if you want to show him being stronger.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What does destroying a planet have to do with benching it?

I can bench 20lbs, because I am strong. I'm not destroying dem weights.

You asked for a feat, I provided a canon feat, so you should better it if you want to show him being stronger.

So you admit Hulk is leagues above Superman since he braced a sun?

-K-M-
The truth hurts.

Back it up then. Provide proof he is stronger then superman then. You made the claim so shouldn't be hard right?

carver9
Back it up then. Provide proof he is stronger then superman then. You made the claim so shouldn't be hard right?

Him one shot Ko ing Sentry is proof and Sentry is a planet buster and was withstanding planetary attacks during his fight against Genis. There you go.

JBL
Probably stronger. The writer himself said that he would not make BM this unbeatable character so he wrote BM to be in the same class as the likes of thor and superman at a point in time, now that there is a DCNU and superman is not as strong, BM is stronger. Superman does not have the strength to destroy a planet whereas Certain Marvel characters wrecks planets with strength or energy.

Werewolf582
Based on actual strength feats Superman is stronger than Blue marvel.

celeyhyga17
Photo bucket is acting up right now. Will post later.
I'm still waiting...

JBL
Based on actual strength feats Superman is stronger than Blue marvel. Well, going that route, superman would be stronger than Kurse, Destroyer, Galactus and a lot others that do not have hundreds of strength feats or show up in comics everyday.

-K-M-
Him one shot Ko ing Sentry is proof and Sentry is a planet buster and was withstanding planetary attacks during his fight against Genis. There you go.

Planet buster eh? When did base form sentry every do anything close to planet busting? Go on. Heck namor fought the same team bm did (sans ms.marvel) and actually did better. Now durability is an indication of strength?

Hercules, namor, etc have gone toe to toe with baseline sentry.

carver9
Let's try this again.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/1501809-blue_marvel_vs_king_hyperion_6_aftermath-1_zps1bc29e87.png.html

-K-M-
That's your proof he is stronger then superman who was shown to bench the earth? erm

celeyhyga17
Let's try this again.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/1501809-blue_marvel_vs_king_hyperion_6_aftermath-1_zps1bc29e87.png.html
Ar u frikkin serious Carv? How in the world did you get lifting a city for days from this??

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/1501809-blue_marvel_vs_king_hyperion_6_aftermath-1_zps1bc29e87.png

carver9
Planet buster eh? When did base form sentry every do anything close to planet busting? Go on. Heck namor fought the same team bm did (sans ms.marvel) and actually did better

Hercules, namor, etc have gone toe to toe with baseline sentry.

I already told you when Sentry was dishing out planet busting energy.

Did they DROP Sentry with a single hit sending him in space pass the moon? NO. Also, Sentry went all out against Blue Marvel so your baseline comment is irrelevant.

carver9
Ar u frikkin serious Carv? How in the world did you get lifting a city for days from this??

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/1501809-blue_marvel_vs_king_hyperion_6_aftermath-1_zps1bc29e87.png

Lol...I then corrected it and said small town. Calm down.

celeyhyga17
Lol...I then corrected it and said small town. Calm down.
That's not a small town. That's like a phukkin cargo barge...

sad

carver9
That's not a small town. That's like a phukkin cargo barge...

sad

laughing out loud

A town comes in many sizes. I honestly thought it was much bigger than that until I pulled the comic back up. I was like "dang". That's why I said small town.

-K-M-
I already told you when Sentry was dishing out planet busting energy.

Did they DROP Sentry with a single hit sending him in space pass the moon? NO. Also, Sentry went all out against Blue Marvel so your baseline comment is irrelevant.

Haha riiiiiiiight

Past the moon? Where did you get that? The space station orbits around earth not the moon. So did he in many other fights. Do I really have to post all sentrys loses? Oh he has many. What happened a few seconds to bm after he hit sentry into space?

Werewolf582
Originally posted by JBL
Well, going that route, superman would be stronger than Kurse, Destroyer, Galactus and a lot others that do not have hundreds of strength feats or show up in comics everyday. To bad New 52 superman doesn't have hundreds of strength feats.

-K-M-
To bad New 52 superman doesn't have hundreds of strength feats.

Doesn't need them. The ones he has are pretty high.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

A town comes in many sizes. I honestly thought it was much bigger than that until I pulled the comic back up. I was like "dang". That's why I said small town.
I was serious. That's a cargo barge. Notice water falling down from the edges..

So basically BM's best strength feats are pushing/lifting a meteor the size of Arkansas, punching Sentry into orbit, and having the Watcher state he almost destroyed the moon after a tantrum.

Nice, but like I said.... Not Superman or Thor level.

carver9
Haha riiiiiiiight

Past the moon? Where did you get that? The space station orbits around earth not the moon. So did he in many other fights. Do I really have to post all sentrys loses? Oh he has many. What happened a few seconds to bm after he hit sentry into space?

Depending on how he was defeated, sure, post them.

Don't know how many sec he returned. What I do know is he was dropped. What's your point though?

-K-M-
Depending on how he was defeated, sure, post them.

Don't know how many sec he returned. What I do know is he was dropped. What's your point though?

Most of the time by fleeing or getting hit away and never returning. His fight with Hercules was a physical embarrassment.

So no comment to justify him being hit past the moon? Shocking. Admit it you don't actually read the comics you reference do you? It was quick, we know that as the avengers rushed him and then sentry came right back while they were talking about him being hit into space. A flash knockout is just that. He let his guard down and paid for it. Prior to that hit sentry was working him, same for ms.marvel, wonderman and ares.

carver9
Most of the time by fleeing or getting hit away and never returning. His fight with Hercules was a physical embarrassment.

So no comment to justify him being hit past the moon? Shocking. Admit it you don't actually read the comics you reference do you? It was quick, we know that as the avengers rushed him and then sentry came right back while they were talking about him being hit into space. A flash knockout is just that. He let his guard down and paid for it. Prior to that hit sentry was working him, same for ms.marvel, wonderman and ares.

Aaaahhhh, so you can't think of anyone who one punched him? Gotcha. Which means your comment about who defeated Sentry was irrelevant.

I read the comics my friend and always provide evidence proving so.

How quick? And it really doesn't matter since Sentry was dropped with that one punch. Something that has never been done on panel.

Did Herc drop him in a single punch. Also, Sentry hinted to Herc that he was holding back. Same can't be said against BM.

Sentry dive bombed him from space. Before this he fought the Avsngers, fought Sentry, got rid of Sentry, fought the Avengers again, then got snuck attacked by Sentry and still had the power to stalemate him. Don't get your point.

Like I've stated, that showing is above the showing you brought up. Move on.

-K-M-
Aaaahhhh, so you can't think of anyone who one punched him? Gotcha. Which means your comment about who defeated Sentry was irrelevant.

I read the comics my friend and always provide evidence proving so.

How quick? And it really doesn't matter since Sentry was dropped with that one punch. Something that has never been done on panel.

Did Herc drop him in a single punch. Also, Sentry hinted to Herc that he was holding back. Same can't be said against BM.

Sentry dive bombed him from space. Before this he fought the Avsngers, fought Sentry, got rid of Sentry, fought the Avengers again, then got snuck attacked by Sentry and still had the power to stalemate him. Don't get your point.

Like I've stated, that showing is above the showing you brought up. Move on.

Hercules and namor punched him and he vanished. I already said them erm

Haha and you remember them wrong and are always corrected.

Seconds. Literally after wonderman said sentry was hit into orbiit he came back half way through the next page he was hit in space. Flash knock out. Actually sentry has been knocked out by a sentient building and no I'm not kidding.

Clearly not. Because bm was getting worked by the avengers and even sentry. He told bm to stand down and let his guard down and that's when he hit him as you said to the moooooooon! Never happened. I see your ignoring that detail eh?

Haha what? How do you figure?

-K-M-

carver9
Hercules and namor punched him and he vanished. I already said them erm

Haha and you remember them wrong and are always corrected.

Seconds. Literally after wonderman said sentry was hit into orbiit he came back half way through the next page he was hit in space. Flash knock out. Actually sentry has been knocked out by a sentient building and no I'm not kidding.

Clearly not. Because bm was getting worked by the avengers and even sentry. He told bm to stand down and let his guard down and that's when he hit him as you said to the moooooooon! Never happened. I see your ignoring that detail eh?

Haha what? How do you figure?

He vanished? Was he knocked out/Flash koed in a single hit like we've seen with BM?

Naah, I remember them just right. This is off topic and I'm not commenting on it if you bring it back up.

It really wasn't seconds. It was seconds when he reach the space station (since we seen the guy complete sentences in space before Sentry touched them/hit the space station). They wasn't working him and the time they actually looked decent was during the time he just finished fighting Sentry.

Because it is a lot better since we've seen how Sentry stands up to planetary power.

Also, Superman has showings that isn't so great so I don't know why you keep pointing out Sentry's lows. That fight was done off panel by the way. Don't know how he was defeated.

-K-M-
He vanished? Was he knocked out/Flash koed in a single hit like we've seen with BM?

Naah, I remember them just right. This is off topic and I'm not commenting on it if you bring it back up.

It really wasn't seconds. It was seconds when he reach the space station (since we seen the guy complete sentences in space before Sentry touched them/hit the space station). They wasn't working him and the time they actually looked decent was during the time he just finished fighting Sentry.

Because it is a lot better since we've seen how Sentry stands up to planetary power.

Also, Superman has showings that isn't so great so I don't know why you keep pointing out Sentry's lows. That fight was done off panel by the way. Don't know how he was defeated.

As in vanished as in was gone. Also again your neglecting the fact sentry was working bm and let his guard down and that's how the hit occurred. He stopped fighting and tried to talk to him.

Haha what? You said he was hit past the moon. He wasn't. You said bm lifted a city for days. He didn't. Not for days and wasn't a city.

Haha what? Literally the next page after getting hit into space is wonder man commenting on getting hit into orbit and then on the same page shortly after that comment he returns. That's seconds.

Bwahaha what?

So you asked for scans getting koed by physical force and I did. Now your crying? His face was dug into the ground indicating he was hit...hard. Also you crying about someone using low showings is irony.

carver9
As in vanished as in was gone. Also again your neglecting the fact sentry was working bm and let his guard down and that's how the hit occurred. He stopped fighting and tried to talk to him.

Haha what? You said he was hit past the moon. He wasn't. You said bm lifted a city for days. He didn't. Not for days and wasn't a city.

Haha what? Literally the next page after getting hit into space is wonder man commenting on getting hit into orbit and then on the same page shortly after that comment he returns. That's seconds.

Bwahaha what?

So you asked for scans getting koed by physical force and I did. Now your crying? His face was dug into the ground indicating he was hit...hard. Also lifting the earth for muttiple days isn't impressive? Get out of here. You're ridic.

What scene are you talking about because it's obvious he wasn't koed. He was looking right at Blue Marvel when he got decked.

It wasn't seconds though. He was punched. We see two guys in space talking, completing sentences before Sentry even showed up and then boom, we see him passing by. Then it takes us back to the fight that went on until Sentry showed up. Wasnt seconds. Just stop it.

I asked for one shots and you posted something that we have no idea on what happened. When did i say lifting the earth wasn't impressive?

celeyhyga17

Bwahaha what?

So you asked for scans getting koed by physical force and I did. Now your crying? His face was dug into the ground indicating he was hit...hard.
To be fair BM was giving as good as he was getting. I can't really say he was worked by Sentry considering a whole team of powerful Avengers were on top of him.

carver9
To be fair BM was giving as good as he was getting. I can't really say he was worked by Sentry considering a whole team of powerful Avengers were on top of him.

Preach it brother. Now admit that he's stronger.

-K-M-

So you think he was looking better in the exchange before sentry stopped? What?

They dog piled after the hit to space. Prior to that shots from ms.marvel and ares made him shout In pain. Again same team namor fought sans mrs marvel

-K-M-
What scene are you talking about because it's obvious he wasn't koed. He was looking right at Blue Marvel when he got decked.

It wasn't seconds though. He was punched. We see two guys in space talking, completing sentences before Sentry even showed up and then boom, we see him passing by. Then it takes us back to the fight that went on until Sentry showed up. Wasnt seconds. Just stop it.

I asked for one shots and you posted something that we have no idea on what happened. When did i say lifting the earth wasn't impressive?

What are you talking about actually?

Wow you do realize that can take place before he was actually hit eh? Also let's use your logic and say it did take more time to hit him into space. So the avengers just stood around and did nothing and then wonder man after waiting around doing nothing comments about him being hit into orbit? Sentry being hit into space and Wonder Man's comment are meant to flow together and to occur right away as again what did they do just stand around for a minute and did nothing and then he made the comment? Brilliant

Again. Sentry let his guard down. He was taking bms punches earlier so no that's not even a true one shot and was against someone with his guard down. Context. That was a copy and paste from a previous quote as I tried to post a link and got a previous comment. It was edited.

carver9
What are you talking about actually?

Wow you do realize that can take place before he was actually hit eh? Also let's use your logic and say it did take more time to hit him into space. So the avengers just stood around and did nothing and them wonder man after waiting around doing nothing then comments about being hit into orbit? Brilliant

Again. Sentry let his guard down. He was taking bms punches earlier so no that's not even a true one shot and was against someone with his guard down. Context. That was a copy and paste from a previous quote as I tried to post a link and got a previous comment. It was edited.

That Sentry was looking right at Blue Marvel and iirc he had his hands in the air preparing for another punch.

The scene that I am asking you for is the scenes where you said Sentry was koed.

What happened was, Sentry got punched, the fight continued and they show us the space station (while the fight is going on) and we see Sentry pass by two guys that are talking (again, while the fight is still going on at Earth) and we go back down to earth where BM is battling the Avengers. It really doesn't matter when Wonderman said that because he could have said that at any time.

Sentry was in a fight. Don't get what you mean by guard down.

-K-M-
That Sentry was looking right at Blue Marvel and iirc he had his hands in the air preparing for another punch.

The scene that I am asking you for is the scenes where you said Sentry was koed.

What happened was, Sentry got punched, the fight continued and they show us the space station (while the fight is going on) and we see Sentry pass by two guys that are talking (again, while the fight is still going on at Earth) and we go back down to earth where BM is battling the Avengers. It really doesn't matter when Wonderman said that because he could have said that at any time.

Sentry was in a fight. Don't get what you mean by guard down.

and? Instead of continue to hit him in a fight that Sentry was winning..... he stopped after he bloodied bm and sent him to his knees asking him to stand down. Also again....reread the issue erm He never had his fist ready, he had a hand on his chin holding it and then next panel Sentry is in space. again...do you actually read the comics?

We don't know if he was ko'ed, he was hit and even embarrassed physically especially by Hercules and he never returned. You are acting like BM ko'ed him for an extend amount of time...he wasn't.

again if it continued why would WM after extended amount of time then only say his comment after some time Sentry was hit away? Not likely. What is likely is the convo in space with the astronauts was just before the hit and Wonder Man comment was right after Sentry was hit away. It's seriously that simple. Sure it does, as the next panel we see after sentry is hit into space is WM commenting on Sentry being hit into space. You actually think it's more logical we would wait a minute+ and then say it and then still act surprised like it happened in real time (He-He put Sentry into orbit with one punch)? haha no, simply no.

Except he physically stopped even after winning. He even told him to stand down it's over and even gave him time to recover.

Prof. T.C McAbe

NemeBro
Blue Marvel knocked Sentry far into space. This is probably beyond anything Thor has done in more recent events erm

celeyhyga17
So you think he was looking better in the exchange before sentry stopped? What?

They dog piled after the hit to space. Prior to that shots from ms.marvel and ares made him shout In pain. Again same team namor fought sans mrs marvel
Do we have to go through this again? What is it with you with BM expressing pain when hit.

First off Sentry had the benefit of a powerful Avengers line-up tag BM a few times before he even stepped in. Like I said many times in the past, that showing is not Sentry vs Blue Marvel. That was a stacked Avengers team vs Blue Marvel. Plus who cares if he paused even for a second. Sentry got phukkin punted into orbit with his eyes rolled back.

-K-M-
Do we have to go through this again? What is it with you with BM expressing pain when hit.

First off Sentry had the benefit of a powerful Avengers line-up tag BM a few times before he even stepped in. Like I said many times in the past, that showing is not Sentry vs Blue Marvel. That was a stacked Avengers team vs Blue Marvel. Plus who cares if he paused even for a second. Sentry got phukkin punted into orbit with his eyes rolled back.

That's what happened though. Again did BM look good against the Avengers or Sentry until Sentry stopped and took the hit? Don't think you can say yes.

Absolutely he did, but again he clearly was the superior and getting the better shots in. Also again same team Namor fought sans Ms.Marvel.

He sure did, but again he stopped fighting and tried to tell BM to give up and that lapse allowed the hit. That can't be ignored.

Is BM ridic powerful? 100% he is, but stronger then Superman? Do you believe that?

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
No one has a better lifting feat than Superman, period.
But pls post a scan of anyone LIFTING something above what Superman has.

What did Superman lift?

Prof. T.C McAbe
What did Superman lift?

You know it. Instead of trying to find a way to lowball. Post a scan of someone lifting actually something, buddy wink

carver9
and? Instead of continue to hit him in a fight that Sentry was winning..... he stopped after he bloodied bm and sent him to his knees asking him to stand down. Also again....reread the issue erm He never had his fist ready, he had a hand on his chin holding it and then next panel Sentry is in space. again...do you actually read the comics?

We don't know if he was ko'ed, he was hit and even embarrassed physically especially by Hercules and he never returned. You are acting like BM ko'ed him for an extend amount of time...he wasn't.

again if it continued why would WM after extended amount of time then only say his comment after some time Sentry was hit away? Not likely. What is likely is the convo in space with the astronauts was just before the hit and Wonder Man comment was right after Sentry was hit away. It's seriously that simple. Sure it does, as the next panel we see after sentry is hit into space is WM commenting on Sentry being hit into space. You actually think it's more logical we would wait a minute+ and then say it and then still act surprised like it happened in real time (He-He put Sentry into orbit with one punch)? haha no, simply no.

Except he physically stopped even after winning. He even told him to stand down it's over and even gave him time to recover.

I'm not going to continue with this back and forth. We are not going to convince each other. Agree to disagree.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You know it. Instead of trying to find a way to lowball. Post a scan of someone lifting actually something, buddy wink

I'm not going to lowball it. Are you talking about the Earth benching ft because if so, he did bench it but the others in this thread have far better fts and I'm talking about recently.

celeyhyga17
That's what happened though. Again did BM look good against the Avengers or Sentry until Sentry stopped and took the hit? Don't think you can say yes.

Absolutely he did, but again he clearly was the superior and getting the better shots in. Also again same team Namor fought sans Ms.Marvel.

He sure did, but again he stopped fighting and tried to tell BM to give up and that lapse allowed the hit. That can't be ignored.

Is BM ridic powerful? 100% he is, but stronger then Superman? Do you believe that? On a whole yes he did.

I didn't say that. Did you see my list?

Revising my list. Didn't realize this is New 52. Shazam ain't done nuttin worth a damn.

Hulk
Superman, Hyperion
Thor
Blue Marvel
Wonder Woman
J'onn, Shazam

carver9
No one said BM is stronger than Superman.

h1a8

You can't equate a character's highest showings with any other showing in comics.
For example, just because Gladiator has a feat of punching a planet to pieces doesn't mean everytime we see him in comics that he is operating at that same level.

Sentry's best feat is stalemating Galactus (who is equal to any Celestial on average). But that doesn't mean he is operating at that level when he was trying to lift the helicarrier or got his nose busted by Iron Man.

With your logic, I can prove that Captain America, Spidey, Batman, etc. can take planetary level attacks and be fine.

That's why ABC logic at times doesn't hold much weight.

Sentry has had his nose bloodied by Iron Man in one punch. Does that mean Iron Man hit Sentry with planet destroying power? I can be a con artist and say that Iron Man has busted the nose of beings who can tank planet destroying attacks without any effect. Iron Man will be the shit out of Superman, Thor, etc.

celeyhyga17
Yeah, but your list is still jacked up...
stick out tongue

carver9
You can't equate a character's highest showings with any other showing in comics.
For example, just because Gladiator has a feat of punching a planet to pieces doesn't mean everytime we see him in comics that he is operating at that same level.

Sentry's best feat is stalemating Galactus (who is equal to any Celestial on average). But that doesn't mean he is operating at that level when he was trying to lift the helicarrier or got his nose busted by Iron Man.

With your logic, I can prove that Captain America, Spidey, Batman, etc. can take planetary level attacks and be fine.

That's why ABC logic at times doesn't hold much weight.

Sentry has had his nose bloodied by Iron Man in one punch. Does that mean Iron Man hit Sentry with planet destroying power? I can be a con artist and say that Iron Man has busted the nose of beings who can tank planet destroying attacks without any effect. Iron Man will be the shit out of Superman, Thor, etc.

When did i say anything about that showing being an average for Hulk?

carver9
Yeah, but your list is still jacked up...
stick out tongue

Lol...my list is on point. Respect Blue Marvel.

celeyhyga17
Lol...my list is on point. Respect Blue Marvel.
Yeah, but you've shown nothing that puts him above Thor and equal to Superman. Not saying they far above him, but based on feats they have him beat...

NemeBro

Probably stronger.

mmm

carver9
Yeah, but you've shown nothing that puts him above Thor and equal to Superman. Not saying they far above him, but based on feats they have him beat...

I'm not looking at just strength fts though, I'm using fights as well.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
mmm

Key word, probably.

-K-M-

Oh really?

Probably stronger.

carver9
P.r.o.b.a.b.l.y.

-K-M-
On a whole yes he did.

I didn't say that. Did you see my list?

On a whole but not before

Never said you did, but carver did and that's what prompted this discussion

-K-M-
P.r.o.b.a.b.l.y.

That means likely erm

No one agrees with you anyways.

-K-M-
Preach it brother. Now admit that he's stronger.

Rao Kal El
Yeah I dont think BM is stronger than supes and on this I can tell because I have read both characterd and I happen to like BM a lot, but he is not stronger than Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
1)Superman - The undisputed strength champion, while in a weakened state no less.

2)Hyperion - The disciple of the Sun comes in second.

3)Hulk - If Banner starts doing supersets his rank may improve.

4)Thor - The Odinson misses the medal stand.

5)Blue Marvel, Shazam - Marvel has the definitive feats but I feel Billy's implied status is on par.

6)Wonder Woman

7) J'onn

carver9

That was a joke. I said probably and I said that because this is New Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1)Superman - The undisputed strength champion, while in a weakened state no less.

2)Hyperion - The disciple of the Sun comes in second.

3)Hulk - If Banner starts doing supersets his rank may improve.

4)Thor - The Odinson misses the medal stand.

5)Blue Marvel, Shazam - Marvel has the definitive feats but I feel Billy's implied status is on par.

6)Wonder Woman

7) J'onn

LIES

h1a8
When did i say anything about that showing being an average for Hulk? lmao

You are saying that Hulk fought a character who went against Celestials. That was that being's best feat. You are saying that BM koed someone who withstood planet destroying force. Yet fail to understand that characters don't always operate at their highest level in any other comic you see them in. In other words, Sentry wasn't operating at planet destroying durability when he fought BM and that creature who fought against Celestials wasn't operating at Celestial fighting level (which is far above Odin) when he fought Hulk. Otherwise, the feat is far worst than Spider-man vs. Firelord since Celestials are above Heralds far more than heralds are able meta beings.

carver9
lmao

You are saying that Hulk fought a character who went against Celestials. That was that being's best feat. You are saying that BM koed someone who withstood planet destroying force. Yet fail to understand that characters don't always operate at their highest level in any other comic you see them in. In other words, Sentry wasn't operating at planet destroying durability when he fought BM and that creature who fought against Celestials wasn't operating at Celestial fighting level (which is far above Odin) when he fought Hulk. Otherwise, the feat is far worst than Spider-man vs. Firelord since Celestials are above Heralds far more than heralds are able meta beings.

If a being went against Celestials and then Hulk fought that being and did well, then that's exactly what happened. Also, even though I don't agree with this, a Hulk that was given the ability to tap into his full power was stated as being equal (well, it was stated that he was above i THINK) to Celestial power. Then let's also not forget about his recent showing. An abstract had to use up almost all of his power just to hold Hulk in place (Savage Hulk) and Hulk still wasn't at his Prime. Then let's also not forget about Onslaught who was amped with an abstract being (Franklin) and Nate Grey. Hulk outright destroyed his physical shell with an earth shaking punch and Onslaught during that time was compared to a Celestial. Why am I telling you all of this when you already know (hahahahahahaha).

carver9
Love this showing. Hulk punching someone in the chest/face and the shockwaves from his punches was causing planetary destruction around the world.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10172990/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_008.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10172996/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_009.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173003/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_010.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173009/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173017/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_012.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173023/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_013.jpg.html

h1a8
Love this showing. Hulk punching someone in the chest/face and the shockwaves from his punches was causing planetary destruction around the world.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10172990/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_008.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10172996/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_009.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173003/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_010.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173009/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/10173023/The_Incredible_Hulk_03_013.jpg.html

Hulk and those creatures were fighting in the core of the Earth. They made the mantle unstable. This is not shockwaves at all. It's a good feat but not even planetary at all.
Also one of those beings were actually fighting Hulk back and contributed to the showing.

If a being went against Celestials and then Hulk fought that being and did well, then that's exactly what happened. Also, even though I don't agree with this, a Hulk that was given the ability to tap into his full power was stated as being equal (well, it was stated that he was above i THINK) to Celestial power. Then let's also not forget about his recent showing. An abstract had to use up almost all of his power just to hold Hulk in place (Savage Hulk) and Hulk still wasn't at his Prime. Then let's also not forget about Onslaught who was amped with an abstract being (Franklin) and Nate Grey. Hulk outright destroyed his physical shell with an earth shaking punch and Onslaught during that time was compared to a Celestial. Why am I telling you all of this when you already know (hahahahahahaha).

So you are telling me that Savage Hulk was operating at Abstract Levels and could one shot Odin with ease? Assuming you say yes, then how do you know that was the case instead of that being operating at a much lower level (Hulk's level)?

Onslaught's shell could be broken with trans level power. His shell had nothing to do with Franklin Richards and Nate Grey.
If you think Onslaught was equal to a Celestial then just say so and be laughed at. Cause that would mean Onslaught could spite stomp Odin with ease.

carver9
Hulk and those creatures were fighting in the core of the Earth. They made the mantle unstable. This is not shockwaves at all. It's a good feat but not even planetary at all.
Also one of those beings were actually fighting Hulk back and contributed to the showing.

So you are telling me that Savage Hulk was operating at Abstract Levels and could one shot Odin with ease? Assuming you say yes, then how do you know that was the case instead of that being operating at a much lower level (Hulk's level)?

Onslaught's shell could be broken with trans level power. His shell had nothing to do with Franklin Richards and Nate Grey.
If you think Onslaught was equal to a Celestial then just say so and be laughed at. Cause that would mean Onslaught could spite stomp Odin with ease.

Where was it stated they were in earths core?

Lol...that same Abstract issues later was controlling an IG wielder and a Phoenix force user along with other powerful beings and again, that was Issues later. If you don't know what you are talking about then be quiet.

Lol...Onslaught was amped to the point that he was able to create a sun with the wave of his hand along with a Utopia. Every hero on Earth combined did nothing to him except the Hulk. Again, if you don't know what you are talking about then be quiet. Also, prove that Onslaught with this amp shell could be broken with trans level power, especially with him having full access to Franklin powers.

h1a8
Where was it stated they were in earths core?

Lol...that same Abstract issues later was controlling an IG wielder and a Phoenix force user along with other powerful beings and again, that was Issues later. If you don't know what you are talking about then be quiet.

Lol...Onslaught was amped to the point that he was able to create a sun with the wave of his hand along with a Utopia. Every hero on Earth combined did nothing to him except the Hulk. Again, if you don't know what you are talking about then be quiet. Also, prove that Onslaught with this amp shell could be broken with trans level power, especially with him having full access to Franklin powers.

It was shown, they were in the Earth's core or very close to it as shown by the lava.
Doesn't matter since that was the reason why the feat was accomplished. If they fought on the surface then nothing would have happened. It was plot device.

Onslaught manipulating abilities has nothing to do with his shell. Didn't he want Hulk to bust his shell anyway so that we can get out? Every hero who attack Onslaught was less or equal to High Herald.

His shell could be broken with Trans level power because Hulk did it. No other trans attacked Onslaught's shell at all.

give me the issue numbers to the feat about the being against the Celestials. I want to see what the hell you are talking about or if you are just making shit up.

celeyhyga17

Sure there were some shockwaves involved. I mean they're not exactly punching down on the earth to cause these world wide quakes.

This scan alone shows Hulk's blow to the face causes an underwater quake, while an uppercut causes volcanic eruptions.

I agree their proximity to the earth's core contributed to the damage however.

All in all it's enough to categorize it as "planetary strength" imo.

carver9
It was shown, they were in the Earth's core or very close to it as shown by the lava.
Doesn't matter since that was the reason why the feat was accomplished. If they fought on the surface then nothing would have happened. It was plot device.

Onslaught manipulating abilities has nothing to do with his shell. Didn't he want Hulk to bust his shell anyway so that we can get out? Every hero who attack Onslaught was less or equal to High Herald.

His shell could be broken with Trans level power because Hulk did it. No other trans attacked Onslaught's shell at all.

give me the issue numbers to the feat about the being against the Celestials. I want to see what the hell you are talking about or if you are just making shit up.

Lava doesn't mean they were in earths core. Crazy. And Hulk didn't hit the planet at all when he was punching. His punches was hitting the person the the shockwaves generated from those punches was causing the planet to go haywire.

Prove that a trans can break it or be quiet.

I'm not giving you anything. Ask Bran to give it to you since he brought it up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>