Qui Gon Jin vs. Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out

Nalaniel
Jaden.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Jaden.
hmm, I wanna agree with Nalaniel, but I'm leaning towards Qui-Gon I mean he held off Maul for a long time despite his age. but jaden has done some quite impressive things too . I'm torn, good thread, hard choice. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Jinn was utterly outclassed by Darth Maul.

FreshestSlice
I'm not sure if Jaden's fighting style can keep up with Jin's Form IV.

DarthAnt66
lol

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Jinn was utterly outclassed by Darth Maul.

That doesn't really mean he'd lose to Jaden, though.

Nephthys
Jaden does win though.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lol
Qui Gon's not that bad. Jaden's seems more like a Form I fighter than anything, which isn't really useful against more versatile forms. At the same time, Jaden has a lot of Force mastery under his belt.
Originally posted by realslimshady25
Jaden wins, he knows all 3 lightsaber forms at the time of the early NJO Fast,Medium,and Hard saber styles, he killed dozens of reborns and cultists, defeated one before even going to the temple, he also pwned boba and easily killed tavion and Alora. He also defeated 3 guys in one time on vjun.
Only Haxvion competes with Jinn, however. And as Qui Gon already knows Form I, the lightsaber styles are irrelevant.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by realslimshady25
Yes but Jaden is stronger then TPM Maul

Freshestslice ignore him, he's just trying to piss us off. you and I both know that's a load of crap.

FreshestSlice
http://media.giphy.com/media/11LWFP3gzyzKxy/giphy.gif

S_W_LeGenD
It is possible that Jinn is superior duelist. However, Korr seems to have superior command of the Force.

Depending upon the setting, Korr can rely upon his superior command of the Force to overcome Jinn.

If the setting does not favors Korr, then Jinn have a chance at striking down Korr if he gets lucky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.