Cole McGrath v.s. Red's Pikachu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Red's Pikachu from the manga and video games of Pokemon has had enough of Cole's shit, for some reason.

They duke it out in Pallet Town, starting ten paces apart, at high noon.

Round 1: Good Cole
Round 2: Evil Cole

Tzeentch
Chief solos.

Sacred 117
Cole absorbs electricity. How is this supposed to work? (I'm not familiar with Red's Pika, so do fill me in)

ScreamPaste
Physical beat down. estahuh

Sacred 117
Moveset? Stats? Feats?

DatCanadian
Evil Cole stomps, immortality and black holes and all. Doubt Pikachu's getting the hell away from the gravity manipulation.

Good Cole, I would say its a toss up. His ice powers and melee attacks alongside precision will help. He can absorb Pikachu's lightning but not Pikachu's other attacks meaning he has to dodge.

Don't know if Pikachu can drain lightning but if he can then its probably going to end up as a draw. Unless restraining counts. Maybe Cole can get a lucky ionic freeze or vortex

The Scenario
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Moveset? Stats? Feats?

In the games, the Pikachu is either level 50, 81, or 88. Its ability is the standard Static, which paralyzes opponents on contact. It's holding a Light Ball (doubles Attack and Special Attack), and knows or has known the following moves:

Charm
Quick Attack
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Volt Tackle
Iron Tail
Brick Break
Fake Out

I'm less familiar with the manga.

The Manga Guru
Cole

XanatosForever
How?

The Manga Guru
Cole absorbs electricity.

The Scenario
Charm, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Brick Break, and Fake Out are not electric type moves.

The Manga Guru
True however pikachu mostly uses electric attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.