Blade Vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
1. Both have standard equipment
2. Fist fight
3. Blade has just drained a human dry of blood, Khan encounters him an decides he wants to challenge him.

I say Blade.

Raisen
good fight. i'll reserve judgment until i see quan's expert opinion

LeonBuco666
I'd say number 3 goes to Blade.

Not sure about base Blade though.

KingD19
Base Blade routinely takes out bullet timers and beings of similar strength to Khan. Then fights evenly with guys way out of Khan's league(Drake, La Magra, Nomak) only he can't win because of their regeneration and durability being waaaaay above a normal vampire.

0mega Spawn
Blade stomps every battle

Arachnid1
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

TheVaultDweller
Blade takes all 3 rounds. Too fast and too skilled to go down to Khan.

RJ 2.0
Khan loses. Again. Quan is crying in his pillow as we speak.

LeonBuco666
I like this.

I like this a lot!

BruceSkywalker
Khan gets gutted, beat up/beat down etc..

better yet Khan commits seppuku before the fight even starts

Impediment
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
1. Both have standard equipment
2. Fist fight
3. Blade has just drained a human dry of blood, Khan encounters him an decides he wants to challenge him.

1. If Khan has his cannons, then Blade might be f*cked, unless Blade can throw stakes and shurikens fast enough.

2. Blade. He has far more martial arts training.

3. Blade utterly shit stomps Khan all day.

KingD19
Originally posted by Impediment
1. If Khan has his cannons, then Blade might be f*cked, unless Blade can throw stakes and shurikens fast enough.

2. Blade. He has far more martial arts training.

3. Blade utterly shit stomps Khan all day.

1. Blade will have his guns in this scenario, and Blade is quicker on the draw as well as a lot more accurate.

Raisen
skull crush ftw

where is quan

Impediment

Raisen
Originally posted by Impediment

khan's also a shapeshifter? even his number one fan can learn something new. khan wins due to on screen shapeshifting feats.

/thread

jinXed by JaNx
I'm still trying to figure what is so special about Khan.He is an advanced human being. He isn't super human

carver9
All the Khan threads you are seeing is to get someone's attention. As for the thread, it's spite. Blade stomps and stomps badly.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Khan gets gutted, beat up/beat down etc..

better yet Khan commits seppuku before the fight even starts Lol seppuku.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Blade crushes with ease

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by carver9
All the Khan threads you are seeing is to get someone's attention. As for the thread, it's spite. Blade stomps and stomps badly.

OK, thanks. I figured as much smile

marwash22
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

LeonBuco666
It looks like Quan is the real winner.

He failed to show his face and I end up with a shitty thread.....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol seppuku.

yep , khan knows he can't win so he asks blade for his sword to commit ritual suicide

Raisen
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
OK, thanks. I figured as much smile

it's more than getting attention. that's just carver's opinion.

khan is a deep character with nuances that most can't grasp.

his greatest strengths aren't his 98 feet jumps, skull crushing abilities, or even his orca teeth skills

khan's greatest strength is his character and his brilliant mind. these attributes allow him to overcome insurmountable odds. something that shallow-minded people can't fathom.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Raisen
it's more than getting attention. that's just carver's opinion.

khan is a deep character with nuances that most can't grasp.

his greatest strengths aren't his 98 feet jumps, skull crushing abilities, or even his orca teeth skills

khan's greatest strength is his character and his brilliant mind. these attributes allow him to overcome insurmountable odds. something that shallow-minded people can't fathom. http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/leonbuco/Mobile%20Uploads/download14_zpsa876ad93.jpg

Raisen
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/leonbuco/Mobile%20Uploads/download14_zpsa876ad93.jpg

yeah. i guess i wasn't oozing sarcasm like i thought i was.

Time Immemorial
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/leonbuco/Mobile%20Uploads/download14_zpsa876ad93.jpg

gross

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Raisen
yeah. i guess i wasn't oozing sarcasm like i thought i was.
Yes, yes you was

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yep , khan knows he can't win so he asks blade for his sword to commit ritual suicide yes

Raisen
seppku is just a diversion tactic. khan impales himself but the blade kills blade, who foolishly tried to sneak behind him.

khan heals with his incredible HF.

decapitates blade with orca teeth

fatality.

Werewolf582
Blade

RJ 2.0
Khan takes it up the butt.

The Manga Guru
Khan in the first one. Blade in the other two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.