Blade Vs Cap'n America Vs Batman Vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
1. H2H
2. All get a sword

byrdgang21
Blade

8swords
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Blade

juggernaut74
How good is Cap with a sword?

maxivitopowe
Blade

LeonBuco666
Really this lopsided? Well if it is then wouldnt Batman, Bane & Steve, as strategically smart as the are in combat be like "hey, lets team up but after it, im gonna kick your ass) and overwhelm him?

I mean I thought Blade but not this lopsided...

maxivitopowe
He had new vamp abilities

juggernaut74
Blade vs Cap H2H would be good.

LeonBuco666
Well who does it come down too? Between Blade and Steve?

Estacado
Bane gives the other 3 venom and then beats them up.uhuh

SamZED
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Blade

deathslash
Blade

SamZED
I'm loving the fact Blade is finally getting respect on the forum.

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
I'm loving the fact Blade is finally getting respect on the forum. such a beautiful moment

Prof. T.C McAbe
Batman

maxivitopowe
Ha

LeonBuco666
So we are all decided on Blade, well I thought Blade too. Just wasnt expecting it to be such a outright win for him, which is good.

Blue Area Vet
Blade.

juggernaut74
Giving Blade a sword is what gave him an advantage I think. If Cap got his shield it would help.

LeonBuco666
If I give Steve his shield would it still be a level playing field?
So three get swords and one gets his shield?

And what about H2H? I do believe while Blade may mot have the skill the others possess(unless he does and I am wrong) then his strength & speed make up for that.

shadowknight
1 HTH is extremelly tough to decide between Cap and Batman on who's better. I'm pretty sure Batman is better using mystic chi skill and watnot. But Cap is probably has better stamina. Blade and Bane would be fighting for 3rd place.

2. IMO Batman s the best Swordfighter in the group, but unless he's willing to kill he would lose to Blade due to his regenarative abilities.

maxivitopowe
Ugh

namorsubby
Bane wins h2h if this is dcnu versions.

Blade wins the sword fight.

BlackWind
Blade's durability is pretty damn immense for a street level character. I can't see anyone pitting him down on here.

And no way is Batman who seldom even picks up a sword going to do anything to Blade who does nothing but use edged weapons everyday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.