Plagieus Runs a Gauntlet of Bane-Line Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Title says it all. Plagieus gets full recovery. Located in the Geonossian arena. All opponents are at their peak of power Here are the rounds:

1.Bane
2. Zannah
3. Cognus
4. Darth Millenial
5. Darth Gravid
6. Darth Tenebrous
7. Darth Sidious
8. Darth Vader

Does Plagieus clear this? If not, where does he fall?

ares834

Nephthys
Peak Bane > Plagueis.

carthage
Originally posted by Flashpoint94
He beats everyone bar Sidious.

Nephthys
Why is Vader higher than Sidious?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Why is Vader higher than Sidious?
It's chronological order.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Flashpoint94
He beats everyone bar Sidious.

Q99
We really do know too little about the middle ones.

Basically, if someone doesn't stop to Bane, and they aren't vulnerable to sorcery, then anyone can be assumed to get to Sidious.

jmoul
I was wondering whether Sidious really could have beaten Plagieus on even footing, since Plagiues was pretty much wasted when he died.

carthage
Luceno implied that Sidious would lose if they fought iirc at least TPM Sidious

red8
The problem is that the novel Plagueis stated that the Rule of Two Sith had a major set-back with Darth Gravid going crazy. IIRC, Plagueis even mused that the Jedi and the Republic would have been destroyed much earlier if it hadn't been for Gravid.

It is entirely possible that the Sith around Gravid's time were just as powerful as Plagueis and Sidious. They're all too much of an unknown to judge them.

With that aside, I think Plagueis clears.

Q99
I'd think that whatever edge Plagueis had at the time of his death, would've been reversed and then some by RotS.

Originally posted by red8
The problem is that the novel Plagueis stated that the Rule of Two Sith had a major set-back with Darth Gravid going crazy. IIRC, Plagueis even mused that the Jedi and the Republic would have been destroyed much earlier if it hadn't been for Gravid.

It is entirely possible that the Sith around Gravid's time were just as powerful as Plagueis and Sidious. They're all too much of an unknown to judge them.

I don't think they'd have raised as high, Pla and Sid were almost certainly the peak, but perhaps they were a couple generations from it before Darth Gravid turned against them.

It does say something that he, a fully-trained master who'd beaten his master, did lose to Grier even with her training incomplete, so while they lost a good deal of knowledge, obviously his fighting power wasn't *too* crazy high.

Stigma
He stops at Sidious.

Marco1907
Clears via midicholorian manipulation, no one has any defense for this ability...

carthage
He's never utilized it in combat, and unless its TPM Sidious he isn't beating him

Marco1907
Originally posted by carthage
He's never utilized it in combat, and unless its TPM Sidious he isn't beating him

He killed Veruna with it.

carthage
Not in combat

Sinious
Bane vs Plagueis is a good one. If Plagueis beats Bane, he stops at 7.

AncientPower
Makes it to seven, I'd say 4/10 times he could beat Sidous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.