Exar Kun vs Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Exar Kun: Tales of the Jedi
- - -versus- - -
Darth Krayt: Legacy (Reborn)

Battleground: Throne Room, DS-2
Morales: Bloodlusted; Death match

Emperordmb
I'm leaning Kun on this one.

carthage
Originally posted by carthage
Kun takes a few rounds in the sabers match, the dueling ability between the two is negligible Krayt is slightly better. Kun was the best of his era, but Krayt's killing of Wyyrlok, those imperial Knights, and fighting Cade are simply indicative of his superiority. Krayt might lose force, But again this is by a slight as Kuns feats with illusions are superior. Krayt possesses a speed advantage to make Kun's blasts and tendrils perhaps less effective, and Dark transfer can easily afford Krayt a few rounds in the force fight. Krayt is faster, of comparable strength, and likely capable of dodging Kun when he pushes him to his limits. Krayt should take this 5.5/6-10 he is simply better.

NewGuy01
Darth Krayt.

Q99
I too go Krayt. He's got good force defense whether talking direct attack or illusion. His saber feats are impressive. His own force offense is strong.

K cannot afford to take K lightly, but K does have the edge.

Kalen Sykes
I'm siding with Kun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.