(DMC) Dante vs Cole MacGrath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DatCanadian
Yup, the latest Dante. Or as people like to call him Donte. Just curious about this matchup since I saw a story with them fighting for a bit.

Him versus Cole MacGrath.
Win by KO, BFR or killing/restraining

Battlefield is near the Empire City docks.

Scenario 1 Good
Scenario 2 Evil
Scenario 3 With Kessler Powers

ScreamPaste
I don't actually know shit about DmC Dante. Lol.

HOWEVER.

If he's anything like the previous Dante, I can say the following:

Dante's regen should sustain him through any fight with Cole. Cole's not as fast as Dante, by a mile, but the lightning at his disposal is. HOWEVER; Dante is fast enough to avoid Cole's aim since Cole by comparison will be moving in slow motion to him.

Also Dante is much ****ing stronger and has his own hax.

BUT That's all assumptions, so in the mean time, woo, horses.

BloodRain
All true, only some tweeks for nuDante, namely how he's lesser than Dante in all ways besides having more strength than DMC3 Dante as he's able to landy dealing punches on building sized stone-like creatures while unhanced, where the previous was only in the low ton range. It's greater with demon gauntlets and DT.

Speed is only supersonic+, greater than beings who can casually bullet-time. Not great but it's still around double Cole's reactions. Though DT slows down speed by a factor of ten or so.

Regen is slow.. and he still feels penetrative wounds with immense pain, and then is momentarily weakened. Blunt and Ebert attacks wojuld be a different story.

All in all in still a good deal faster than Cole, us able to resist and recover from his attacks and has the means to dispatch of Cole with a single hit.
Only competition is from the Beasts temporarily suicidal AoE blast and granted regen. And Kessler's powers, mainly his moment speed. Tbh only the Beasts regen is a worry, and not a massive one as besides taking a while to perform, its proven that Cole's normal attacks can damage him and his lightning drop and knock him out for a bit.

dika123
wrong forum *just saying

ScreamPaste
No one uses VG Versus anymore.

Wei Phoenix
Still an illegal thread. The lack of use doesn't mean you can break a rule.

BloodRain
Peach and GK have abandoned VG vs, leaving that area as a desolate, lawless zone with the only protection being the one-off passing by from another mod.

You really want to send a youngling like Canadian into such a dangerous area?

You sociopath.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by BloodRain
Peach and GK have abandoned VG vs, leaving that area as a desolate, lawless zone with the only protection being the one-off passing by from another mod.

You sociopath.

Wait Peach and GK are gone????

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Still an illegal thread. The lack of use doesn't mean you can break a rule.
This place is more of a hang out for the VG versus gang tbh. Doubt bada and IMP care as the latter considered this a failed experiment iirc.

Wei Phoenix

You sociopath.

Did they get married or something?

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
This place is more of a hang out for the VG versus gang tbh. Doubt bada and IMP care as the latter considered this a failed experiment iirc.

I wonder what does Impediment feel about this thread here on this forum

Sacred 117
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
I wonder what does Impediment feel about this thread here on this forum

Given he's the chillest mod on the forum, he probably doesn't give ass cheeks. He probably even prefers it so long as it inspires activity.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Did they get married or something?

Yeah, actually.

ScreamPaste

You sociopath. Innocent little old me in a lawless place like that? True terror.

BloodRain
Not you you degenerative cesspool of twisted backdoor fantasies. You know exactly when you humiliated and crippled your innocence. ****er.

<3

ScreamPaste
haermm

It's like you know me or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.