Israel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
As a Muslim people may say I am biased about the occupied territory called Israel; however, the actions against the Palestinians in Gaza are disgusting to me. What are your thoughts on Israelite terrorism?

Shakyamunison
Israelite terrorism? Israel has a right to defend itself. What about all the missiles being fired from Gaza?

As far as "occupied territory called Israel" that is idiotic. Israel is a nation recognized by the UN. This mentality behind statements like "occupied territory called Israel" are what is keeping the fighting going.

Israel is here to stay. The sooner Palestinians comes to terms with this truth, the sooner there will be peace. There will never be a Palestinian state until they can learn to live in peace with Israel.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Geeker
As a Muslim people may say I am biased about the occupied territory called Israel; however, the actions against the Palestinians in Gaza are disgusting to me. What are your thoughts on Israelite terrorism? Lol. You don't get credit for acknowledged your bias then turning right around and asking a loaded question.

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Israel is here to stay. The sooner Palestinians comes to terms with this truth, the sooner there will be peace. There will never be a Palestinian state until they can learn to live in peace with Israel. Also, this. B*tch all you want about history and injustices, but this fact remains. Palestinians want peace, great. Acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

Geeker
Genocide is not O.K. and most of the surrounding nations to Israel do not consider it anything more than occupied territory.

Allah Akbar

queeq
There is no genocide. Israel's intention is not to wipe out all Palestinians from the face of the earth. Nor does it do much for the Palestinian's people's welfare.

This problem is so complex. Both sides are so hateful towards each other, no one seems to be interested in making any form of compromise, all talks fail because neither party want to reach out. Both sides scream for peace, but neither side wants to compromise. I don't think peace falls out of the sky.

And in the end, the normal population suffers, be it in bad living situations, lack of jobs and/or income, fear, threat or whatever. I feel it's mainly the leaders and the fanatics on both sides that keep the situation as it is.

And then there is all the BS people throw at this situation, using big words like 'genocide', 'occupation', 'terrorism'. All I see both sides are cultivating is hate. I hope both sides will make an effort for a serious and active PURSUIT of peace. Not the mindless throwing about of big words, bombs and missiles.

red g jacks
Israelite terrorism? Israel has a right to defend itself. What about all the missiles being fired from Gaza?

As far as "occupied territory called Israel" that is idiotic. Israel is a nation recognized by the UN. This mentality behind statements like "occupied territory called Israel" are what is keeping the fighting going.

Israel is here to stay. The sooner Palestinians comes to terms with this truth, the sooner there will be peace. There will never be a Palestinian state until they can learn to live in peace with Israel. if i had to put money on it i'd say there won't be a palestinian state regardless of what happens.

queeq
But there already is... *rolls eyes*

Fallschirmjäger
Israelis:
Slaves to the Egyptians, freed from bondage and promised a land of their own.

Palestinians:
The "rolling" or "migratory people" (by definition of the word.)

The prize:
A land of religious and historical importance to both peoples. The scapegoat for strained U.S. and Middle Eastern relations. Since co-existence is definitely out of the question, as usual, this is just another round in an endless war. And as long as Israelis and Palestinians need weapons, the American and Russian arms dealers will be making money hand-over-fist. What else is new?

Geeker
Originally posted by queeq
There is no genocide. Israel's intention is not to wipe out all Palestinians from the face of the earth. Nor does it do much for the Palestinian's people's welfare.

This problem is so complex. Both sides are so hateful towards each other, no one seems to be interested in making any form of compromise, all talks fail because neither party want to reach out. Both sides scream for peace, but neither side wants to compromise. I don't think peace falls out of the sky.

And in the end, the normal population suffers, be it in bad living situations, lack of jobs and/or income, fear, threat or whatever. I feel it's mainly the leaders and the fanatics on both sides that keep the situation as it is.

And then there is all the BS people throw at this situation, using big words like 'genocide', 'occupation', 'terrorism'. All I see both sides are cultivating is hate. I hope both sides will make an effort for a serious and active PURSUIT of peace. Not the mindless throwing about of big words, bombs and missiles.

Not my words

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-lawmakers-call-genocide-palestinians-gets-thousands-facebook-likes

http://www.worldbulletin.net/world/140551/egypts-al-azhar-condemns-israels-genocide-in-gaza

Yes the issue is complex, I suspect you have never lived in the middle east.

There is only one God Allah

and Mohammed his true prophet!

Shakyamunison
Not my words

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-lawmakers-call-genocide-palestinians-gets-thousands-facebook-likes

http://www.worldbulletin.net/world/140551/egypts-al-azhar-condemns-israels-genocide-in-gaza

Yes the issue is complex, I suspect you have never lived in the middle east.

There is only one God Allah

and Mohammed his true prophet!

The issue is really simple. You have to let other people have their own beliefs. If you refuse to be tolerant, then let me remind you that your prophet was a child molester.

Geeker
The issue is really simple. You have to let other people have their own beliefs. If you refuse to be tolerant, then let me remind you that your prophet was a child molester.

You are culturally insensitive, you also do not have a clue what you are talking about on any level.

Shakyamunison
You are culturally insensitive, you also do not have a clue what you are talking about on any level.

And you miss the bigger point.

Shakyamunison

How does it feel to have someone be intolerant of your beliefs? Not so good! If you want people to be tolerant of your beliefs, then you first have to be tolerant with their beliefs. This is the problem with the middle east.

Robtard

Mohammad wasn't a child molester, he just married a six-to-seven year old and forced himself sexually on her when she was nine because as "the one true prophet", he had to have a guaranteed virgin.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
Mohammad wasn't a child molester, he just married a six-to-sevven year old and forced himself sexually on her when she was nine because as "the one true prophet", he had to have a guaranteed virgin.

Ya, that makes all the difference. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Geeker
And you miss the bigger point.

Not really, it's comments like this that stupidly put portray all Americans in a negative way to Muslims, re-enforce stereotypes and put Americans at risk who are working in Islamic nations.

Shakyamunison
Not really, it's comments like this that stupidly put portray all Americans in a negative way to Muslims, re-enforce stereotypes and put Americans at risk who are working in Islamic nations.

Stop being arrogant.

queeq

queeq
Correction: the imam was not referring to suicide, but genocide...

Besides, you can also see how the Electronic Intifada is totally not even trying to understand Ayelet Shaked's (the lawmaker's) point. She is saying that people get upset that women and children are hurt in the Israeli (retaliation) attacks. All she does is argue (as a expert in law) that war is between two peoples, not just between armies. And when peoples are at war, civilian casualties are part of that war. Especially since, and we all know this, military installations are placed in neighbourhoods where these women and children live. All in all she calls these women and children casualties of war between two peoples. I gather she argues that war makers shouldn't use these casualties as a justification that Israel is the evil party.

So yeah, it's kinda sad that she justifies these casualties as part of the war, and then Electronic Intifada interprets these remarks as 'a call for genocide'. And then Geeker refers to this article as proof that Israel calls for genocide.... And that's how it goes on and on and on and on. And nothing ever changes, no one listens... oh, yes and of course God or Allah are called upon to also justify both sides for causing endless misery, spilling of blood and even more hate...

SamZED
Do we really need another thread about that? Queeq sumed it up pretty well - "Both sides scream for peace, but neither side wants to compromise".

Both sides do f*&ked up things. I do find it hilarious though how people react whenever someone brings up "Israeli terrorism" like it's a made up bastard child of Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny. I still remember that old George Carlin stand up show when he talked how much he enjoys mass deaths of innocent people and everyone laughed their ass off yet the second he said "Israeli murderers are called commandos, Arab commandos are called terrorists" everyone went silent like he's promoting child rape. Typical.

Geeker
Originally posted by queeq
Correction: the imam was not referring to suicide, but genocide...

Besides, you can also see how the Electronic Intifada is totally not even trying to understand Ayelet Shaked's (the lawmaker's) point. She is saying that people get upset that women and children are hurt in the Israeli (retaliation) attacks. All she does is argue (as a expert in law) that war is between two peoples, not just between armies. And when peoples are at war, civilian casualties are part of that war. Especially since, and we all know this, military installations are placed in neighbourhoods where these women and children live. All in all she calls these women and children casualties of war between two peoples. I gather she argues that war makers shouldn't use these casualties as a justification that Israel is the evil party.

So yeah, it's kinda sad that she justifies these casualties as part of the war, and then Electronic Intifada interprets these remarks as 'a call for genocide'. And then Geeker refers to this article as proof that Israel calls for genocide.... And that's how it goes on and on and on and on. And nothing ever changes, no one listens... oh, yes and of course God or Allah are called upon to also justify both sides for causing endless misery, spilling of blood and even more hate...

You really don't get any of it do you? But then you are American, one of the nations who handed the occupied region to your Bankers after the second world war and displaced another group of people.

Now the Bankers wish to eradicate the Palestinians completely, backed by the U.S. war machine.

queeq
You don't get it yourself, I'm afraid. I''m not from USA. You draw your conclusions without any knowledge whatsoever. And then you bring in your plot theories. It doesn't do wonders for your credibility, I must say.

Unfortunately you demonstrate what is wrong in so many parts of the world where people are in aggressive conflict: no listening and no real interest in what someone is really trying to say.

I am not your enemy, Geeker. But a little self reflection never harmed anyone. You demonstrate a very biased view. I hope it's only what you demonstrate here.

DARTH POWER
What exactly do people expect the Palestinians to compromise on? I don't know if anybody noticed but they don't really have much to compromise with. They have nothing. And no they don't have their own state. There is no Palestine right now and Israel will never allow there to be one.

And yes Israel are murdering innocent people right now. They claim they are trying not to harm civilians. Yet they are bombing the crap out of a small strip of landed which is one of the most densely populated on Earth. Why is that? Because Israel's pushed them back into that tiny strip of land, and neither Israel or the Arab countries will take in the Palestinian refugees.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Also, this. B*tch all you want about history and injustices, but this fact remains. Palestinians want peace, great. Acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

Well let's see if some Muslim country invades Canada, shoves all you Canadians to one little strip of the country and then it calls itself, oh I dunno CANADISTAN where Muslims all over the world are welcome to come migrate to, but any Non-Muslim Canadians can stay stuck in that strip they gave you. Oh and Canadistan's right to exist has been approved and condoned by the Arab League.

Then let's see how long it takes you then to accept CANADISTAN's right to exist.

So why does Israel have the right to defend itself but not the Hamas? Double standards much?

You really need to stop watching Fox news and go educate yourself. The UN accepts Israel's right to exist, but not to all the land it's obtained since 1967. Most of it is Occupied territory even according to the UN.

Israel is here to stay. The sooner Palestinians comes to terms with this truth, the sooner there will be peace. There will never be a Palestinian state until they can learn to live in peace with Israel.

Israel will never allow there to be a Palestinian state as long as they are in control.

DARTH POWER
Mohammad wasn't a child molester, he just married a six-to-seven year old and forced himself sexually on her when she was nine because as "the one true prophet", he had to have a guaranteed virgin.

Just because it's common for you Americans to force yourself on little girls as a daily practice doesn't mean Muhammad did. And btw the age of consent in the West was like 10 up to just a 200 years ago. So judge your own ancestors first before you decide to send your sick insults and accusations on someone else's Prophet.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
..Israel will never allow there to be a Palestinian state as long as they are in control.

You don't know that. That is just propaganda.

Shakyamunison
Just because it's common for you Americans to force yourself on little girls as a daily practice doesn't mean Muhammad did. And btw the age of consent in the West was like 10 up to just a 200 years ago. So judge your own ancestors first before you decide to send your sick insults and accusations on someone else's Prophet.

You should be banned.

queeq
What exactly do people expect the Palestinians to compromise on? I don't know if anybody noticed but they don't really have much to compromise with. They have nothing. And no they don't have their own state. There is no Palestine right now and Israel will never allow there to be one.

Of course, Israel is the greater power here, no doubt. And should as such make some major steps. And that list is known (no more settlements in Palestinian territories, no more invasions, no more excessive killings, etc etc.)

But it's not like the Palestinians can't make ANY move towards reconciliation. Here are a few issues they could forget about:

1. No more firing of missiles towards Israel
2. Reject and persecute everyone committing acts of agression towards their neighbouring state. (like car bombs etc)
3. Acknowledge the state of Israel and remove the 'Destroy Israel' clause form their manifesto's
4. Let go of the claim on lands within Israeli borders.
5. Let go of the demand for return of refugees (and all of their descendants) to lands within Israeli borders.

Once the aggression and claims for the other side's lands are dismissed, there is acknowledgement. Then maybe they could start talking about coexistence. But that seems basically impossible, because both sides hate each other too much.

(and there is such a thing as a State of Palestine, declared in 1988 and it sovereignty de factor acknowledged by the UN in 2012 - that basically makes it an official state. They even have representatives of the State of Palestine in the UN, how is that possible if there is no state?).

Geeker

And yes Israel are murdering innocent people right now. They claim they are trying not to harm civilians. Yet they are bombing the crap out of a small strip of landed which is one of the most densely populated on Earth. Why is that? Because Israel's pushed them back into that tiny strip of land, and neither Israel or the Arab countries will take in the Palestinian refugees.

Well let's see if some Muslim country invades Canada, shoves all you Canadians to one little strip of the country and then it calls itself, oh I dunno CANADISTAN where Muslims all over the world are welcome to come migrate to, but any Non-Muslim Canadians can stay stuck in that strip they gave you. Oh and Canadistan's right to exist has been approved and condoned by the Arab League.

Then let's see how long it takes you then to accept CANADISTAN's right to exist.

So why does Israel have the right to defend itself but not the Hamas? Double standards much?

You really need to stop watching Fox news and go educate yourself. The UN accepts Israel's right to exist, but not to all the land it's obtained since 1967. Most of it is Occupied territory even according to the UN.

Israel will never allow there to be a Palestinian state as long as they are in control.

Good Post

Geeker
iOriginally posted by queeq
Of course, Israel is the greater power here, no doubt. And should as such make some major steps. And that list is known (no more settlements in Palestinian territories, no more invasions, no more excessive killings, etc etc.)

But it's not like the Palestinians can't make ANY move towards reconciliation. Here are a few issues they could forget about:

1. No more firing of missiles towards Israel
2. Reject and persecute everyone committing acts of agression towards their neighbouring state. (like car bombs etc)
3. Acknowledge the state of Israel and remove the 'Destroy Israel' clause form their manifesto's
4. Let go of the claim on lands within Israeli borders.
5. Let go of the demand for return of refugees (and all of their descendants) to lands within Israeli borders.

Once the aggression and claims for the other side's lands are dismissed, there is acknowledgement. Then maybe they could start talking about coexistence. But that seems basically impossible, because both sides hate each other too much.

(and there is such a thing as a State of Palestine, declared in 1988 and it sovereignty de factor acknowledged by the UN in 2012 - that basically makes it an official state. They even have representatives of the State of Palestine in the UN, how is that possible if there is no state?).

It's Hamas firing the missiles not your average Palestinian. Hamas actually make a lot of good points regardless. The entire Middle East's problems stem from imperial greed mainly from the U.K. and U.S. Yes, the Jewish Bankers had a state set up for them. Yes, it is occupied territory.

Live in the real world not the one where you are a serf of the hegemony.

Geeker

Don't get drawn into their double standard racism my friend, they are well aware some of there greatest historical figures raped slaves.

Peace be upon them and let us not judge, that is Allah's job.

Lek Kuen

Outside of the first part being a random not true statement. The fact that other people in the west were pedos doesn't change that his Prophet was too.

And Geeker doesn't really deserve respect anyway

Geeker
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Outside of the first part being a random not true statement. The fact that other people in the west were pedos doesn't change that his Prophet was too.

And Geeker doesn't really deserve respect anyway

Le Kuent what are you talking about?

Lek Kuen
Just that you are a bigot and an idiot.

Geeker
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Just that you are a bigot and an idiot.

I know you are, but what am I?

Robtard
Just because it's common for you Americans to force yourself on little girls as a daily practice doesn't mean Muhammad did.

And btw the age of consent in the West was like 10 up to just a 200 years ago.

So judge your own ancestors first before you decide to send your sick insults and accusations on someone else's Prophet.

Except of course it is accepted that Mohammad while in his 50's married Aisha at 6-7 and consummated (ie had sex) the marriage when she was age 9. I'd didn't make this up.

Proof? But if you can show me any 1800's American adults that forced themselves on 9 year olds, I'll happily turn my nose up at them.

I'm an immigrant to the US. So maybe you should calm down and not knee-jerk so much. What I said is historically accepted by Islamic standards.

What have I said that you think is incorrect and/or have a problem with?

Geeker
Except of course it is accepted that Mohammad while in his 50's married Aisha at 6-7 and consummated (ie had sex) the marriage when she was age 9. I'd didn't make this up.

Proof? But if you can show me any 1800's American adults that forced themselves on 9 year olds, I'll happily turn my nose up at them.

I'm an immigrant to the US. So maybe you should calm down and not knee-jerk so much. What I said is historically accepted by Islamic standards.

What have I said that you think is incorrect and/or have a problem with?

Calm down, no one wants to mention the common practices exercised by slave owners etc. It will just draw the point of the thread into one about America's history of forced homosexuality played out in the penal system of the U.S. today and that's not the point of the thread, some Americans are straight I'm sure!

Shakyamunison
I know you are, but what am I?

Now we can add child to that list.

Shakyamunison
Calm down, no one wants to mention the common practices exercised by slave owners etc. It will just draw the point of the thread into one about America's history of forced homosexuality played out in the penal system of the U.S. today and that's not the point of the thread, some Americans are straight I'm sure!

Slave owners where discussing pigs that didn't deserve to live. Now your turn, how do you feel about Islamic pedophiles of the past?

Robtard

K, Whirls.

Ushgarak
Troll thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.