Assemble a Strike Team against Prepped Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys

Vitiate is fully prepped and aware of all characters.

Select a strike team of 4 members to take down Vitiate.

No Godlike characters. No Gigadrain. No Force Storm. No restriction on era.

Winner is the weakest team that can defeat him.

Sinious
Originally posted by Taxi Driver 37
DE Palpatine solos.

lmao. Not really with prep. An entire Dark Council > DE Sidious

Nephthys
Prepped Vitiate one-shot the Dark Council.

Nephthys
Go away Intrepid. No one wants you here.

Sinious
ROTS Sidious, Darth Plagueis, Mace Windu, Yoda

Yoda-Plagueis could hold off against his force attacks while Windu melees and uses Vaapad and Sidious force attacks. Im not sure how much power Vitaite reaches with prep but if he can easily summon the force enough to one-shot an entire council, even this team would have a hard time.

carthage
Originally posted by Sinious
lmao. Not really with prep. An entire Dark Council > DE Sidious

Prove that

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Prove that

Sorry. I don't take you serious enough to bother proving that. After all, you are nothing but a troll here.

carthage
Plagueis, Talzin, Exar Kun, Darth Zannah

Zannah and Talzin for force shields, Plagueis and Kun to do the hard work.

Sinious
He admitted it himself so Im not sure what you're trying to achieve here. Better hurry though since you'll get banned in like 10 minutes.

carthage
Sorry. I don't take you serious enough to bother proving that. After all, you are nothing but a troll here.

I didn't think you had a response.

Given most of your characters have no feats. Lol

Sinious
Given most of your characters have no feats. Lol

Sidious isnt featless.

carthage
Was talking about your usual retarded response

HE CANT SOLO TEH DARK COUNCIL.

Which of course he could because they lack feats to suggest they don't get speedblitzed.

Sinious
Like I said, your opinions based on your obsessions don't mean anything.

Sinious
You say you like Sidious just so people won't accuse you of Vitiate bias lol.

Nope, you're just incapable of appreciating both characters.

carthage
You never prove anything of course, and just rely on insults because you know your featless characters can't defeat them. Half of your posts are either appeals to ignorance or just calling me a troll.

ares834
DE Palpatine solos.

thumb up

Was talking about your usual retarded response

HE CANT SOLO TEH DARK COUNCIL.

Which of course he could because they lack feats to suggest they don't get speedblitzed.

thumb up

Sinious
You never prove anything of course, and just rely on insults because you know your featless characters can't defeat them. Half of your posts are either appeals to ignorance or just calling me a troll.

Wow really? I thought you got it the last time. Again, how am I supposed to give you info about characters' unknown sides?

Read Revan, play SWTOR and compare.

The_Tempest
Palpatine solos.

thumb up

Good fight, though.

Nephthys
Palpatine can't solo a prepped Vitiate. You've admitted this yourself.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
Palpatine can't solo a prepped Vitiate. You've admitted this yourself.

Did I?

Nephthys
Yes, you said that you doubted anyone could defeat a fully prepped Vitiate.

The_Tempest
That doesn't sound like something I'd say. Perhaps my account was briefly hacked by a raging SWTOR fanboy. Do you have proof of such a heretical declaration?

Nephthys
I don't keep year old threads bookmarked.

S_W_LeGenD
Sidious (DE) can destroy an avatar of Emperor Vitiate in a battle with his most destructive powers. However, same is true the other way.

The_Tempest
Well it sounds like you made that up, man. Shame on you for your dishonesty. erm

Anyway, at the end of the day, Sidious is still more powerful and badass than Viti. Fully-prepped Viti is prolly number two, though!

S_W_LeGenD
Sidious (DE) is not more powerful then Emperor Vitiate. It is unlikely the former is even equal to the latter in power. However, Sidious (DE) does have what it takes to defeat Emperor Vitiate in a battle. But then, Vitiate can also defeat Sidious (DE) in battle.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Well it sounds like you made that up, man. Shame on you for your dishonesty. erm

Anyway, at the end of the day, Sidious is still more powerful and badass than Viti. Fully-prepped Viti is prolly number two, though!

I'm not making it up.

I just don't understand how you think Sidious can take Vitiate when the latter is fully prepped. Sidious doesn't have the power to withstand an attack that obliterated an entire Dark Council.

Emperordmb
Bane, Zannah, Cognus, and Worror.

carthage
^They don't have to be from the same era.

Emperordmb
I just thought that would be an interesting grouping.
With Bane bringing the offense, Zannah whipping out the tendrils, Cognus weakening Vitiate with force suppression and using highly advanced precog to predict Vitiate's moves, and Worror providing the group with battle meditation, healing, and force bubbles if the situation requires it.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I just thought that would be an interesting grouping.
With Bane bringing the offense, Zannah whipping out the tendrils, Cognus weakening Vitiate with force suppression and using highly advanced precog to predict Vitiate's moves, and Worror providing the group with battle meditation, healing, and force bubbles if the situation requires it.

Its a good team but would be get killed eventually.

S_W_LeGenD
Its a good team but would be get killed eventually.
thumb up

truejedi
I mean, Revan and meetra would have beaten him without the betrayal of Scourge. Based on that, I pick I think Revan and Meetra.

Nephthys
No, they wouldn't have. Scourge says they would have lost.

DarthAnt66
So what.

Nephthys
He's right is what.

DarthAnt66
"That remains to be seen."

NewGuy01
While he may have been right, I always felt that line was something of a rationalization on his part. He had even said earlier that there were so many different turns the battle could take that he didn't know which outcome was more likely.

It's like when you make a really dick move, then try to convince yourself that your decision was justified.

Nephthys
I think it's more that his final vision explicitly showed them lose. So he was going off of that.

Selenial
Actually, I think they would have beaten him in combat, but as we know from the Passage the Imperial Guard would have got in.

Besides, we already know they'd win, it's just Meetra decided to save Revan.

Which is just Drew being an idiot.

Why would Meetra save Revan instead of killing Vitiate, if they never planned to escape off world after that anyway?

But whatever, I still think they would have won.

FreshestSlice
Secret love, sis.

Selenial
Talzin, Windu.

Does it have to be 4? Cause those two could do it.

Nephthys
You remember that a prepped Vitiate one-shot the entire Dark Council, right?

Cause those two would get hilariously stomped.

truejedi
Can you give me the quote about vitiate "one-shotting" the dark council? Im rusty, but im pretty sure that WASNT what the novel said. Quote please.

Based
No, they wouldn't have. Scourge says they would have lost.

That's blatantly false and you know it. Scourge has seen many different future possibilities with both them succeeding and failing.

Nephthys
Betraying his allies had not altered the inevitable outcome; the Emperor would have won regardless. At least this way Scourge was still alive to carry on their cause.

Originally posted by truejedi
Can you give me the quote about vitiate "one-shotting" the dark council? Im rusty, but im pretty sure that WASNT what the novel said. Quote please.

During a violent tempest, Darth Lokess called a secret meeting of her eleven fellow Dark Council members. Under the cover of night, the Dark Council met and heard Darth Lokess describe a brilliant and daring plan to overthrow the Sith Emperor, end his relentless exile, and lead the Empire back to war against the Republic. An army of Sith under the command of Darth Lokess were stationed outside the meeting, ready to slay any Dark Council member who refused. But they all agreed to depose the Emperor.

It remains a mystery how the Emperor learned of his council's treachery. He allowed their plan to play out, but when they gathered to confront the Emperor, his punishment was swift and devastating. Eleven members of the Dark Council died in a sudden flash on the steps of the Citadel. The last member Darth Lokess, disappeared forever, though for some centuries some claimed her screams could be heard from the bowels of the Citadel.

A new council was immediately appointed to replace the traitors. The Emperor had made his point: his will was absolute, and none would oppose him. And though this was not the last time the council would defy the Emperor, his lesson would humble the Empire and its Sith leaders for centuries to come. (SWTORE, Page 156)

truejedi
That sounds like an explosion. Where does it say he used the force? That wasnt the quote i was thinking of anyway-- i was thinking of the Revan novel in which it says the dark council met in his chambers, but none came out. Steps of the citadel versus closed doors, something seems contradictory. But still, where does it say he used the force to knock them off? You cant assume it: sidious was powerful with the force, but he killed the majority of his enemies with blaster bolts and death stars.

Nephthys
Yes... the Dark Council taken out by a common explosion. Seems legit.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Sidious (DE) can destroy an avatar of Emperor Vitiate in a battle with his most destructive powers. However, same is true the other way. You may wish to respond to my post if you want anyone to take you seriously on that matter.

Beniboybling
In regards to the Sith Emperor one shotting the Council, it is highly unlikely they had any proper defenses up at this point considering they had not even entered the Citadel.

So all this proves it that the Sith Emperor is capable of considerable reach with his powers. I find it unlikely that the Sith Emperor, being weaker that Sidious, can summon enough power to overwhelm his barriers - it just doesn't make sense.

However DE Sidious can summon a Force Storm in a instant, and I doubt the Sith Emperor could withstand that.

So yeah DE Sidious > Prepped Sith Emperor.

As for the OP though, I don't really know. You don't need to be a god-like being to take down the Sith Emperor fully prepped. Sidious + Yoda could do it easily, or Plagueis + Windu or any highly powerful Force User paired with another.

So yeah you are asking the wrong question here, unless you are willing to lower the bar.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
In regards to the Sith Emperor one shotting the Council, it is highly unlikely they had any proper defenses up at this point considering they had not even entered the Citadel.

So all this proves it that the Sith Emperor is capable of considerable reach with his powers. I find it unlikely that the Sith Emperor, being weaker that Sidious, can summon enough power to overwhelm his barriers - it just doesn't make sense.

However DE Sidious can summon a Force Storm in a instant, and I doubt the Sith Emperor could withstand that.

So yeah DE Sidious > Prepped Sith Emperor.

As for the OP though, I don't really know. You don't need to be a god-like being to take down the Sith Emperor fully prepped. Sidious + Yoda could do it easily, or Plagueis + Windu or any highly powerful Force User paired with another.

So yeah you are asking the wrong question here, unless you are willing to lower the bar.

I doubt they didn't have them up. For one thing there's guards outside and right inside the Citadel. So they could be under attack at any point, up against the greatest force of warriors in the galaxy. And they're walking into the fortress of the most powerful Sith to exist up to that point with armies under his command and untold resources. It would be silly not to be prepared. Plus they have precognition.

It doesn't make sense that with full preparation and all the rituals, sorceries and artifacts he has that Vitiate can overwhelm a guy who is maybe a bit stronger than himself? Maybe it doesn't make sense to you because you lack it in the first place. :I

If Sidious summons a Force Storm he'll probably die from being in the same room as well. So whatever.

Beniboybling
I doubt they didn't have them up. For one thing there's guards outside and right inside the Citadel. So they could be under attack at any point, up against the greatest force of warriors in the galaxy. And they're walking into the fortress of the most powerful Sith to exist up to that point with armies under his command and untold resources. It would be silly not to be prepared. Plus they have precognition.

It doesn't make sense that with full preparation and all the rituals, sorceries and artifacts he has that Vitiate can overwhelm a guy who is maybe a bit stronger than himself? Maybe it doesn't make sense to you because you lack it in the first place. :I

If Sidious summons a Force Storm he'll probably die from being in the same room as well. So whatever. They are members of the DC, if they want to walk into the Citadel. Nobody is going to stop them. I very much doubt they had an intention of fighting anyone but the Sith Emperor himself.

Unless the Sith Emperor has some trinkets and artifacts that can significantly increase his own power I don't think so. But already we are assuming that he did among other things.

If the Sith Emperor tried to call down thunder, it would hit roof and collapse him, burying him under the rubble, so...

And did not Sidious call down a Force Storm in the middle of engaging Luke and Leia?

Nephthys
They are members of the DC, if they want to walk into the Citadel. Nobody is going to stop them. I very much doubt they had an intention of fighting anyone but the Sith Emperor himself.

Unless the Sith Emperor has some trinkets and artifacts that can significantly increase his own power I don't think so. But already we are assuming that he did among other things.

If the Sith Emperor tried to call down thunder, it would hit roof and collapse him, burying him under the rubble, so...

And did not Sidious call down a Force Storm in the middle of engaging Luke and Leia?

The marched up to it with an army of Sith at their backs. No-one would be thinking they were there to shoot the shit around the watercooler.

Well you'd be wrong, no offense. Prolonged amping up and charging of your power lets you unleash attacks well above your usual level of power. With full prep its only logical for someone to be capable of unleashing devastating attacks well above their usual ability. And this goes doubly so for Vitiate who clearly knows a lot of very powerful rituals and spells. Its not an assumption, its a plausibility. Did Vitiate increase his natural power? Maybe. I'm just acknowledging that possibility. Obviously it's better for my argument if Vitiate didn't use any means of increasing his power. But I find it unlikely that he can one-shot a Dark Council at his base strength.

What thunder? It just says flash of light, not lightning. Besides, what roof? The arena is Dromund Kaas, I never specified if they were in a building. When I said room I was just speaking casually.

Not in the same room as himself. He summoned it amidst the fleet outside.

Beniboybling
The marched up to it with an army of Sith at their backs. No-one would be thinking they were there to shoot the shit around the watercooler.

Well you'd be wrong, no offense. Prolonged amping up and charging of your power lets you unleash attacks well above your usual level of power. With full prep its only logical for someone to be capable of unleashing devastating attacks well above their usual ability. And this goes doubly so for Vitiate who clearly knows a lot of very powerful rituals and spells. Its not an assumption, its a plausibility. Did Vitiate increase his natural power? Maybe. I'm just acknowledging that possibility. Obviously it's better for my argument if Vitiate didn't use any means of increasing his power. But I find it unlikely that he can one-shot a Dark Council at his base strength.

What thunder? It just says flash of light, not lightning. Besides, what roof? The arena is Dromund Kaas, I never specified if they were in a building. When I said room I was just speaking casually.

Not in the same room as himself. He summoned it amidst the fleet outside. Ah I didn't account for the army of Sith... perhaps. But then again we are still talking about passive not active barriers here i.e. an actual Force Shield.

So he still would have had an advantage.

Doesn't matter how much you amp yourself you can't make yourself stronger than you already are, you can't make something from nothing. Now if the Sith Emperor had some powerful artifacts to draw energy from, or a powerful DS nexus then maybe, but that would depend on the situation. And if it were a DS nexus Sidious could draw on it too.

It makes explicit reference to the lightning storm, it was outside, and the Emperor was nowhere to been seen. The only explanation I see is that the Sith Emperor used some kind of Alter Environment power involved with Sorcery to call down a powerful blast of lightning to destroy them - else they would never have mentioned the storm.

I don't see how he could have used any other power without a line of sight.

Luke confronted Sidious on the Eclipse, and severed his hand. Then Sidious called down a Force Storm, they must have been meters away from each other surely. Sidious can control this power, and surely its size, I'm sure he'd be able to aim it at the Sith Emperor.

Stigma
Prepped Vitiate should fall to the team of ROTS Sidious and R2-D2

Nephthys
Ah I didn't account for the army of Sith... perhaps. But then again we are still talking about passive not active barriers here i.e. an actual Force Shield.

So he still would have had an advantage.

Doesn't matter how much you amp yourself you can't make yourself stronger than you already are, you can't make something from nothing. Now if the Sith Emperor had some powerful artifacts to draw energy from, or a powerful DS nexus then maybe, but that would depend on the situation. And if it were a DS nexus Sidious could draw on it too.

It makes explicit reference to the lightning storm, it was outside, and the Emperor was nowhere to been seen. The only explanation I see is that the Sith Emperor used some kind of Alter Environment power involved with Sorcery to call down a powerful blast of lightning to destroy them - else they would never have mentioned the storm.

I don't see how he could have used any other power without a line of sight.

Luke confronted Sidious on the Eclipse, and severed his hand. Then Sidious called down a Force Storm, they must have been meters away from each other surely. Sidious can control this power, and surely its size, I'm sure he'd be able to aim it at the Sith Emperor.

He would still be overpowering force defenses, so it's still an unprecedentedly impressive feat. And as I pointed out, they have precog and could have sensed the attack.

Erm, yes it does matter. Bane couldn't fire off temple-busters whenever he wanted to, he had to charge up to unleash that level of power. It's obvious that with an amplified attack you can overpower someone who is normally stronger than you are when they can only use their standard level of defense. It's like for example if Vitiate was a 4 and Sidious was a 5 and Vitiate charging up his power let him fire off a level 6 or higher attack. See what I mean?

It says there's a storm, it doesn't say that's what the attack was. The storm could just be for mood, a dark and stormy night thing. Don't you think tha if it was a simple lightning strike it would be readily apparent and spelled out. Besides, such a powerful strike of lightning would bust through an ceiling anyway. If there is a ceiling.

Some sorcerous spell or ritual is just as likely.

I meant he didn't create a wormhole right in front of Luke to swallow him up, did he? He didn't spawn a wormhole right there in the same room as himself. He created it outside in the fleet. So it's not as if he's going to create it and insta-pwn Vitiate with it.

S_W_LeGenD
Force Storm (Wormhole) power takes time to materialize. Sidious had summoned this power on a fleet of Republic at some point during confrontation with Luke and Leia. Not sure, exactly when.

However, power was slow to approach Sidious's own flagship and destroy it. Jedi had ample time to escape from the ship and watched destruction of Sidious's flagship from safe distance.

@Neph

Emperor Vitiate continuously increased in power by draining many individuals.

Nephthys
I know Legend.

Also about that line of sight thing, Sidious didn't need line of sight to create a Force Storm outside his ship or on the other side of the galaxy. So why does Vitiate need it to unleash his attacks?

Beniboybling
He would still be overpowering force defenses, so it's still an unprecedentedly impressive feat. And as I pointed out, they have precog and could have sensed the attack.

Erm, yes it does matter. Bane couldn't fire off temple-busters whenever he wanted to, he had to charge up to unleash that level of power. It's obvious that with an amplified attack you can overpower someone who is normally stronger than you are when they can only use their standard level of defense. It's like for example if Vitiate was a 4 and Sidious was a 5 and Vitiate charging up his power let him fire off a level 6 or higher attack. See what I mean?

It says there's a storm, it doesn't say that's what the attack was. The storm could just be for mood, a dark and stormy night thing. Don't you think tha if it was a simple lightning strike it would be readily apparent and spelled out. Besides, such a powerful strike of lightning would bust through an ceiling anyway. If there is a ceiling.

Some sorcerous spell or ritual is just as likely.

I meant he didn't create a wormhole right in front of Luke to swallow him up, did he? He didn't spawn a wormhole right there in the same room as himself. He created it outside in the fleet. So it's not as if he's going to create it and insta-pwn Vitiate with it. But assuming Sidious sees the attack coming, he can raise a shield. We don't know that if the DC council had raised a shield the attack would have failed.

Yes of course if you gather your energies over a long time you can pull of more powerful feats that if you fire them off immediately. But that's still not making the Sith Emperor any more powerful than he is. The Sith Emperor will have to grind Sidious down and Sidious will have time to gather his energies as well.

And Sidious doesn't need much time to get to lvl 6, he can pull of Force Storms in seconds. That is an immense amount of power in an instant.

Well in the end we don't know exactly what is was, so I'll take all the pointers I can get. Nothing else I can think of suits as well as that. I think the lack of apparency was intended to create mystery, clearly they didn't want people to know what exactly happened. Sorcery can involve Alter enviroment.

*shrug* It was coming his way though, eventually it would be right on top of then both surely? And then what. Maybe Sidious was getting desperate, I don't know. But this is Darth Sidious we are talking about, the guy can gosh darn fly.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Force Storm (Wormhole) power takes time to materialize. Sidious had summoned this power on a fleet of Republic at some point during confrontation with Luke and Leia. Not sure, exactly when.

However, power was slow to approach Sidious's own flagship and destroy it. Jedi had ample time to escape from the ship and watched destruction of Sidious's flagship from safe distance.

@Neph

Emperor Vitiate continuously increased in power by draining many individuals. It can't take that much time if he can deploy it in the midst of combat, any longer than seconds and Luke would have stopped him surely.

The Sith Emperor would still be in trouble, its not as if he has anywhere to run.

S_W_LeGenD
It can't take that much time if he can deploy it in the midst of combat, any longer than seconds and Luke would have stopped him surely.

The Sith Emperor would still be in trouble, its not as if he has anywhere to run.
Sidious had ample time to summon Force Storm (Wormhole), it is not even clear at what point he summoned this power and how long this process took.

I have the source and can post scans but its an entire comic.

Nephthys
But assuming Sidious sees the attack coming, he can raise a shield. We don't know that if the DC council had raised a shield the attack would have failed.

Yes of course if you gather your energies over a long time you can pull of more powerful feats that if you fire them off immediately. But that's still not making the Sith Emperor any more powerful than he is. The Sith Emperor will have to grind Sidious down and Sidious will have time to gather his energies as well.

And Sidious doesn't need much time to get to lvl 6, he can pull of Force Storms in seconds. That is an immense amount of power in an instant.

Well in the end we don't know exactly what is was, so I'll take all the pointers I can get. Nothing else I can think of suits as well as that. I think the lack of apparency was intended to create mystery, clearly they didn't want people to know what exactly happened. Sorcery can involve Alter enviroment.

*shrug* It was coming his way though, eventually it would be right on top of then both surely? And then what. Maybe Sidious was getting desperate, I don't know. But this is Darth Sidious we are talking about, the guy can gosh darn fly.

Didn't you already say they would be offering a defense? I doubt Sidious' shield eclipses even their combined passive defense.

I never said it made him more powerful than he is, I said that it would overpower Sidious regardless of whether he is or not. Why would he have to grind him down if his attack one-shots him? And why would Vitiate allow Sidious to gather his energies even if he survives his initial attack. He'd continue to pour on the pressure and overwhelm the greatly weakened Sidious.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my impression was that the Force Storm actually doesn't require a ton of power to perform. Probably a lot of it, but not close to how much you'd need to destroy fleets conventionally.

Well whatever man, I'll clear up this line of reasoning and say that they fight takes place on the steps of the Citadel so it's a moot point.

And then presumably both the twins and Sidious would get consumed by it, but Sidious would "survive" in his spirit form and come back some way. I mean, it's not as if he can fly in space. wink

My point is that it's not an attack that Sidious can safely use in a duel. So he's not going to be able to use it in this fight.

Also I banned Force Storm in the OP nah nah nah nah nahnah! stick out tongue

truejedi
Yes... the Dark Council taken out by a common explosion. Seems legit.

"Common explosion?" Not very common if it killed the dark council. The jedi council was decimated by explosions and blaster fire. Your quote definitely left something in the way of proof to be desired. Do you have anything else?

Nephthys
In a time when their senses were dulled by the cloud of the darkside and they were completely unsuspecting of the clones. And they were all killed separately. Not a good comparison.

It doesn't matter. If Vitiate has anything that can kill an entire Dark Council, he can use it in the thread. Explosive or Force power, its all the same.

Though it's obviously a Force power. If it was an explosion is would say its one. All it says is that it was a sudden flash. A flash is not as explosion, obviously. Unless you think they were flash-banged. erm

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by truejedi
"Common explosion?" Not very common if it killed the dark council. The jedi council was decimated by explosions and blaster fire. Your quote definitely left something in the way of proof to be desired. Do you have anything else?
How are you even comparing Order 66 and this event?

Basically a Sith Strike Team led by Darth Lokess confronted Emperor Vitiate.

Emperor Vitiate attacked the Sith Strike Team with some kind of dark sorcery or mysterious power. 11 Sith Lords perished on the spot while Darth Lokess survived but lost conscious. Emperor killed her afterwards.

truejedi
Why do you think a sudden flash means the force? Thats definitely not my first thought. When else has a force attack been accompanied by a flash of light?

Nephthys

truejedi
Thats pretty convincing actually.

The Ellimist

Select a strike team of 4 members to take down Vitiate.

Assuming cooperation:

- Luke Skywalker
- Reborn Palpatine
- UnuThul
- Yoda

GG Vitiate gets absolutely massacred. thumb up

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
- Luke Skywalker
- Reborn Palpatine
- UnuThul
- Yoda

Winner is the weakest team that can defeat him.

mmm

Nephthys
If that's what Ellimist thinks is the weakest team that can defeat him then fair enough.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
mmm

My mistake.

Probably not the weakest team but:

Luke (Dark Empire)
Leia (Dark Empire)

Leia uses Force harmony / battle meditation from a distance.

smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Bane, Zannah, Cognus, and Worror. agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.