Dooku vs the strike team that Revan fought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Battle takes place in the same place Revan fought the strike team.

Who wins?

S_W_LeGenD
Which Strike Team?

Nephthys
The team obviously takes it.

Kotor3
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Which Strike Team?

Which ever one he fought after being tortured for 300 years.

FreshestSlice
Dooku dies.

carthage
Dooku takes it

None of them have any feats to suggest they can defeat him

ares834
I'm leaning to the strike team personally.

Emperordmb
Team takes it.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kotor3
Which ever one he fought after being tortured for 300 years.
Oh, it is too much for Count Dooku.

Nalaniel
Strike team.

NewGuy01
The Wrath by this point is an infamous marauder that has already defeated Nomen Karr, and Lord Kallig is a powerful sorceress that has already topped Darth Zash, and both have only improved since then. They're also backed up by Cipher 9 and Scree, the latter of which has defeated remarkably powerful Jedi Masters. All of them are recognized as amongst the Empire's greatest warriors by this point.

This fight shouldn't be as one sided as I had initially believed, actually. While his opponents would eventually become a match for the Count alone, they have not yet--He's already been depicted facing off against two remarkably more skillful adversaries. Still, though, I think I'm going to favor the team if only because dealing with two Sith Lords while simultaneously having to fend off the advanced weaponry of his other adversaries is a daunting task, even for the best.

And, because they defeated Revan without casualty, it's hard to imagine Dooku would be able to kill them all without favoring circumstances.

Nephthys
He lost.

FreshestSlice
Not really, this is all half way between every member hear's prime. Even if Revan were weaker, everyone else has become much stronger, unless you mean exactly the same as the way they were when he fought them. Even still, I doubt the difference would be major.

Nephthys
It's a bit more than half-way. It was just before the end of Act II, so they had most of their development done by this point. By this point Nox had 3 ghosts, the Wrath was already the best Warrior in the Empire, the Champ had nearly cleared the black list and Cipher 9 had already beaten powerful Jedi.

Also theres no indication Revan was weaker. He had been tortured for 300 years, but he had plenty of time to recover and the best resources to help him do so.

FreshestSlice
All of the Acts don't take the same amount of time, Chapter 2 for Nox is takes near the end of Chapter 2 for the Wraith, the war has already started, and Makeb is also a factor. I said halfway just to make it more general.
Originally posted by Plane Pilot 37
That's what I meant, and is what the title of the topic describes.
Better safe than sorry. 'Swhy I asked.

NewGuy01
I don't see how Revan was at all weaker. He had apparently learned dark powers from Vitiate during his imprisonment, and was more free with the use of his dark powers than he was in Revan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.