RIP Dave Legeno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
I liked him. Always had good roles. To bad he had to go.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/26000461/harry-potter-actor-legeno-dies-in-death-valley

Kazenji
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
IAlways had good roles.

Yeah one memorable one... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tzeentch
How is it that you've managed to make it to 30 years old while living on one of the most dangerous continent in the World?

You seem way too stupid for that to possible. lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah one memorable one... roll eyes (sarcastic) Show some respect.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Tzeentch
How is it that you've managed to make it to 30 years old while living on one of the most dangerous continent in the World?

Not that you're trolling or anything....

Originally posted by quanchi112
Show some respect.

I will

i just found it odd Time Immemorial tried to make out this guy has heaps of memorable roles.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Not that you're trolling or anything....

I will

i just found it odd Time Immemorial tried to make out this guy has heaps of memorable roles. You sounded very disrespectful when the guy just died.

XanatosForever
Yeah, a little decorum isn't going to kill you when speaking of the recently deceased. He didn't say anything about memorable roles, either. He said good roles. Just because you haven't seen more films of his that stick in your mind doesn't make that statement wrong.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Heaven84
I liked him. Always had good roles.

Heaven84
He said good roles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.