Create a strike team for Dooku and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Dooku peak
Revan peak

Rules
1) Up to 5 people, but less is better
2) No individual character can be stronger than Revan or Dooku (whichever you view as the weaker)
3) All chosen characters are unamped and have no prep

Describe how your team would win.
Weakest/most interesting team wins.

carthage
Ulic Qel Droma, Darth Zannah, Darth Bane DOE

*Prepped Zannah tentacle spams, and hits Dooku with illusions while Droma presses him until Bane finishes Revan.

Then the three take him out. imo. I like these kinds of threads

Emperordmb
you say no characters are amped... can they still be amped by members of their team like say... a battle meditator?

Emperordmb
ROTS Anakin, SOD Maul, and Worror.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
ROTS Anakin, SOD Maul, and Worror.
Not good enough

Count Dooku demonstrated the capability to go toe-to-toe with (ROTS) Anakin and Obi-Wan with his capabilities, he is also stronger then Darth Maul. Revan (prime) brings even greater firepower on the table.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Not good enough

Count Dooku demonstrated the capability to go toe-to-toe with (ROTS) Anakin and Obi-Wan with his capabilities,

lol, do you mean before or after he was literally disarmed? Or do you mean when he got his head cut off? Dooku was overwhelmed during a one on one fight.

And? They're fighting as a team, with a third member.

Revan in his prime is not that much stronger than Dooku.

Nalaniel
Maul, Obi-Wan, Grievous, Savage and Plo Koon.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
lol, do you mean before or after he was literally disarmed? Or do you mean when he got his head cut off? Dooku was overwhelmed during a one on one fight.
Count Dooku was tasked by Darth Sidious to lure Anakin Skywalker to the dark side in this battle, this plan backfired on Count Dooku.

And? They're fighting as a team, with a third member.
I know

Revan in his prime is not that much stronger than Dooku.
Revan can take care of both Anakin Skywalker and Darth Maul one-on-one. He can also disrupt BM from Worror and knock him out or something with his powers while confronting one of Worror's companions. I am sure Count Dooku can pull this off as well.

Nephthys
Originally posted by red8
2) No individual character can be stronger than Revan or Dooku (whichever you view as the weaker)

NewGuy01
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Savage Opress, and Assaj Ventress would be enough.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Count Dooku was tasked by Darth Sidious to lure Anakin Skywalker to the dark side in this battle, this plan backfired on Count Dooku.

Dooku however did not hold back during the battle. I'm not sure where you got that impression from. He toyed with them during the initial part of the fight, but when Anakin pressed him he fought in earnest, thinking that Sidious would keep his word.

Then you should know that saying one character is weaker than the other means nothing.

I'm not even going to respond to this nonsense.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Savage Opress, and Assaj Ventress would be enough.

no

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
no

Nalaniel
I agree with Neph and Emperor.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Your dismissal of the possibility is ignorance.

That said, looking back at the post, the team probably needs a little umph--Obi-Wan and Kit are probably not quite enough to top the good Count, and likewise Savage and Ventress might fail to down Revan as well...

Switch out Kit with Maul, and it should be more than enough. Dooku can't take Maul and Savage, and Obi-Wan and Ventress should be sufficient against Revan.

Nephthys
Your dismissal of the possibility is ignorance.

That said, looking back at the post, the team probably needs a little umph--Obi-Wan and Kit are probably not quite enough to top the good Count, and likewise Savage and Ventress might fail to down Revan as well...

Switch out Kit with Maul, and it should be more than enough. Dooku can't take Maul and Savage, and Obi-Wan and Ventress should be sufficient against Revan.

You can go up to 5 people, you know.

Nephthys
Weaker the better too.

Fated Xtasy
Darth Maul, Shaak Ti(TFU) and Starkiller should be more than enough I believe. but if that doesn't work then I'd go with. Kas'im, Meetra Surik(BM and a badass fighter) and General grevious.

Kalen Sykes
1) Depa Billaba

2) Tott Doneeta

3) Corran Horn

4) Galen Marek

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes

2) Tott Doneeta

Wat da fak

DarthAnt66
I love how his Wookiee article is longer then Kuns.

Kalen Sykes
Wat da fak

What? He's created defensive shields that his fellow Jedi and himself from bombardment from Mandalorian Basilisk War Droids. He's blocked blaster bolts with his palms (not Force lightning, but still impressive), used the Force to stall a heat storm on Ryloth (receiving only a facial scar), and is experienced in Battle Meditation. Also, he can sever a person's connection to the Force.

carthage
Worrow Dowmat
Nomi Sunrider
Naga Sadow
Kyle Katarn
Plo Koon

*3x the battle med with Katarn and Plo getting juiced up. I think that should be enough.

NewGuy01
Nomi Sunrider, Bastila Shan, Thon, Odan Urr, and Darth Maul. 4 battle meds lmao.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I love how his Wookiee article is longer then Kuns.

He's one of my favorite TOTJ characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.