Darth Thanaton vs Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

carthage
Thanaton with high difficulty.

Nephthys
Satele. Thanaton's best weapon, lightning, won't beat her absorption.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Satele. Thanaton's best weapon, lightning, won't beat her absorption.
Thanaton's best weapon is his sorcery.

Nephthys
Nope. Lightning is. Which is why it's his go-to attack in his battles against Nox. When he's trying his hardest.

S_W_LeGenD
Nope. Lightning is. Which is why it's his go-to attack in his battles against Nox. When he's trying his hardest.
Thanaton made different choices in different battles. Thanaton unleashed a vortex of lightning storm on Nox during 3rd clash with the latter but this doesn't implies that he would not have considered other talents for combat if he had the chance.

Nephthys
That was his biggest attack that he needed to charge up to perform. We saw previously he was able to unleash his sorcerous ritual almost instantly against Nox. If that was more powerful, he would have used it.If he had a more powerful attack, he would have used it. He had the chance, Nox wasn't even fighting back at the start of the cutscene. Even after his storm failed he attempted lightning again, not sorcery.

Of course, this was after Nox had already gotten the upper hand. Its possible Thanaton tried to use sorcery during the battle in the part that took place during gameplay but was unsuccessful.

Based
Satele easily.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Based
Satele easily.
SW-TOR-E promotes both Satele Shan and Darth Thanaton as immensely powerful Force-users.

In short, no.

S_W_LeGenD
That was his biggest attack that he needed to charge up to perform. We saw previously he was able to unleash his sorcerous ritual almost instantly against Nox. If that was more powerful, he would have used it.If he had a more powerful attack, he would have used it. He had the chance, Nox wasn't even fighting back at the start of the cutscene. Even after his storm failed he attempted lightning again, not sorcery.

Of course, this was after Nox had already gotten the upper hand. Its possible Thanaton tried to use sorcery during the battle in the part that took place during gameplay but was unsuccessful.
Emperor Vitiate had so many options to consider against Revan but he used lightning application to subdue the Jedi Master. Getting my point?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Plane Pilot 37
Satele stomps.
No

Nephthys
That Vitiates best attack is also lightning? Yes, I think I'm grasping that.

S_W_LeGenD
That Vitiates best attack is also lightning? Yes, I think I'm grasping that.
No

Emperor Vitiate's best (known) offensive application is the one which he used against Sith Strike Team led by Darth Lokess.

Nephthys
Which he obviously cannot perform swiftly in battle. Its highly probable he requires prep to unleash that level of devastation.

His best standard attack is lightning. It's his regular attack used in all his battles.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No

Emperor Vitiate's best (known) offensive application is the one which he used against Sith Strike Team led by Darth Lokess.

...which was lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.