SWTOR Scourge and RotJ Luke vs. Krayt Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who wins? Takes place on flat, neutral terrain.

carthage
Good match, I am not sure.

Neph would say Luke is incompetent, but he shouldn't be underestimated. Scourge would put up a fight but he isn't a high tier Sith and would fall eventually, and Luke might be more of a liability.

Probably Krayt

Nephthys
Yes, probably Krayt. I don't think Luke is incompetent, I think he was a powerful fighter even by that point, but he lacks force knowledge. Krayt can pull out a lot of things Luke probably can't counter. Scourge is very powerful too and can give Krayt a good fight but ultimately he won't beat him.

S_W_LeGenD
Team most likely! I don't think it is possible for Krayt to take on these two simultaneously.

Nephthys
How now, brown cow?

Nalaniel
Krayt, I guess. Good fight.

NewGuy01
Yeah, team wins with more than a little leeway.

carthage
I dont think so. Luke is a trained fight but hardly experienced with Krayt's force power and his speed. The team takes a few rounds but Lukes got nothing on his TK, dark transfer, and lightning imo. Scourge also isnt good enough to beat him 1v1

NewGuy01
You're right, it's too bad Luke has never faced off against a Lord of the Sith before. Oh, wait...

Luke has his share of impressive TK feats, whilst Krayt's, while impressive, are almost non existent.

He has a lightsaber. Even without, Luke was able to take in Palpatine's lightning to an extent as well, even if the effort didn't last long.

Then he'd better be glad this isn't a 1v1 fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.