Name 10 best version Dracula in fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Name the best Dracula_ version you ever seen. In anime, movie, shows,

Anything best top ten?

NemeBro
Bram Stoker's Dracula (The original), a vicious, sadistic monster with no redeeming qualities.

Dracula from Castlevania, though taking inspiration from more sympathetic takes on the character, is also one of the most powerful iterations, being more of a god of evil than a mere vampire.

Dracula from World of Darkness, a magnificent bastard who went from mere mortal to fourth generation (A single generation under the Antediluvians themselves) vampire in a single night, with nothing more than his own cunning and intimidating presence.

Dracula from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a deliberate homage to the classic portrayal giving him abilities standard vampires do not possess (Explained as sorcery rather than innate powers, which may mean old Joss did his homework, as the original story said the same), making him far more formidable than most vampires.

Nosferatu, for providing a different, spookier take on the character.

That's basically all I want to add.

TheDarkestKing1
Hey Nemebro witch Dracula you talking about of Castlevania?

?

Are you talking about Dracula from original Castlevania series?

Or Castlevania lord of shadow series. gabriel betmont Dracula

NemeBro
The former.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NemeBro
The former.

My man Nemebro.

What wrong gabriel Belmont? He was badass Dracula.

NemeBro
I never played Lords of Shadow 2.

KingD19
Alucard from Hellsing is an insanely powerful version and also very interesting.

Estacado
Originally posted by KingD19
Alucard from Hellsing is an insanely powerful version and also very interesting.
thumb up
I also liked LOS Dracula the whole story behind Gabriel becoming Dracula was done well.

Placidity
The one from Twilight.

LeonBuco666
The one from "Hotel Transylvania" of course

KingD19
Hotel Transylvania Dracula is actually pretty awesome.

Epicurus
Vlad Tepes aka the original inspiration for the character.

EmptyHearted
For me

Gabriel belmont Dracula from Castlevania lord of shadows

Is the best Dracula I Ever Seen.

My number favorite Dracula of all Times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.