Stats On the Avatar-verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
From 'The Last Airbender' to 'The Legend of Korra, I'm curious as to how fast/strong/durable/etc. the Avatar-verse actually is. They often get ranked relatively low, but I feel like we might be overlooking some things, if only just slightly. I would like to hear some thoughts on this.

NotAllThatEvil
aang has super speed, but the rest are just humans that shoot fire and stuff

KingD19
Avatar's can affect countries with their outputs. Kyoshi split an island away from the mainland. Just effortlessly seperated hundreds of thousands(if not millions) of tons of rock with a single jet of lava. Then she blew the island miles away.

The Waterbender Avatar made a wave that would be classified as something out of a tsunami just so he could surf.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by KingD19
Avatar's can affect countries with their outputs. Kyoshi split an island away from the mainland. Just effortlessly seperated hundreds of thousands(if not millions) of tons of rock with a single jet of lava. Then she blew the island miles away.

The Waterbender Avatar made a wave that would be classified as something out of a tsunami just so he could surf.

Nice. Something I forgot about.

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
aang has super speed, but the rest are just humans that shoot fire and stuff

What of Zuko and Aang catching lightning and Among dodging it? Those things come to mind. Shouldn't they count for something? mmm

KingD19
My mistake. That wave he made would be more like a tidal wave. It was miles long/wide.

And while dodging and catching/redirecting lightning is a good feat, we have no idea how fast "Cold Fire" is, as it's directed electricity, not true lightning.

ares834
Originally posted by Sacred 117
What of Zuko and Aang catching lightning and Among dodging it? Those things come to mind. Shouldn't they count for something? mmm

I'm more inclined to say it's slow lightning rather than speedsters.

NemeBro
Iroh deflected a natural lightning bolt.

Upper tier Avatar characters are super to hypersonic in reaction-time, come on guys.

Lek Kuen
I'm unsure on Avatar character speed. On one hand they do things like deflecting or dodging lightning, on the other they get hit by melee strikes that seem way slower than their projectiles.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Iroh deflected a natural lightning bolt.

Upper tier Avatar characters are super to hypersonic in reaction-time, come on guys.

So does that mean they could play a doubles match of Lightning Tennis with Ganondorf and Link?

Sacred 117
Your name made me lol. (Unrelated) crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.