The Best Assassin (Born to be wild edition)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
If they were born, and trained as children by the League of Assassins, which character would be the best Assassin?

Marvel or DC characters only.

deathslash
Originally posted by Stoic
If they were born, and trained as children by the League of Assassins, which character would be the best Assassin?

Marvel or DC characters only. are there any restrictions on the characters?

Raisen
Hard to say. So many come to mind.

I want to use street levelers because the upper tiers would be ridiculous and make the training a moot point.

Spidey-Senses, agility, ability to be stealth, healing ability, technological mind(spidey tracers etc.)....would make him a great assassin.

Wolverine-I don't think I need to justify this honestly.

I'm too lazy to list others. I would really like to see Spidey in this role for a short run. He would own Gotham.

Stoic
Originally posted by deathslash
are there any restrictions on the characters?

Sorry man, had to take care of some things. In terms of limitations, let's keep people above the High Meta out of this.

I'm thinking that Night Crawler with the right mindset would be a very scary and successful Assassin.

riv6672
Tony Stark.

Seriously. Picture a comic book version of Gerard Butler's Law Abiding Citizen. For pay.

Stoic
Originally posted by Raisen

I want to use street levelers because the upper tiers would be ridiculous and make the training a moot point.

Spidey-Senses, agility, ability to be stealth, healing ability, technological mind(spidey tracers etc.)....would make him a great assassin.

I'm too lazy to list others. I would really like to see Spidey in this role for a short run. He would own Gotham.

If you look at Wonder Man, he needed training because he was simply horrible in fights. Look at Titania, Spider Man was less than 1/5th her strength, and he beat the living crap out of her to the point that women against spousal abuse frowned on it (yeah okay I tossed that one in but still).

Then on the other spectrum Wonder Woman is highly trained, and it has saved her skin many times against people that would have destroyed her if she wasn't trained.

maxivitopowe
Mystique

Stoic
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Mystique

Please, you just like her because she has blue boobs dude. Seriously though she does make for a great Assassin, you'd never see her coming unless you had TP, or hyper senses like Wolverine.

Inhuman
Quicksilver, Invisible woman, pym, gambit, shadowcat, charles x

riv6672
Inhuman, if Sue Storm were born and trained as an assassin, she'd be a very good one most likely, but she wouldnt be the Invisible Woman.

This really only works with characters born with powers or natural intelligence, like my pick, Tony, or your own pick, Pym.

Inhuman
Originally posted by riv6672
Inhuman, if Sue Storm were born and trained as an assassin, she'd be a very good one most likely, but she wouldnt be the Invisible Woman.

This really only works with characters born with powers or natural intelligence, like my pick, Tony, or your own pick, Pym.

Naturally but I assumed OP meant to choose someone that would be a good assassin based on their powers and abilities. Assuming they have always had them.

But maybe that's not what he meant. Shrug.

riv6672
My way is more restricting, and i'll probably be the only one who does it.
Shrug.

DarkSaint85
Sentry. No more agoraphobia!!!

maxivitopowe
That's some Naruto level bullshit

maxivitopowe
Hulk

Raisen
Originally posted by Stoic
If you look at Wonder Man, he needed training because he was simply horrible in fights. Look at Titania, Spider Man was less than 1/5th her strength, and he beat the living crap out of her to the point that women against spousal abuse frowned on it (yeah okay I tossed that one in but still).

Then on the other spectrum Wonder Woman is highly trained, and it has saved her skin many times against people that would have destroyed her if she wasn't trained.

i agree with what you're saying, to a point. i'm mostly talking about characters like Thanos etc where fighting skills are almost unneeded.

riv6672
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Hulk
Subtle. laughing out loud

SamZED
Brace yourselves.

Squirrel Girl.

DarkSaint85
Only in that she'd train the League up.

Stoic
Originally posted by Inhuman
Naturally but I assumed OP meant to choose someone that would be a good assassin based on their powers and abilities. Assuming they have always had them.

But maybe that's not what he meant. Shrug.

That's exactly what I meant.

riv6672
Meh. Too easy.
Squirrel Girl it is. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Carnage.

The Punisher.

DarkSaint85
The Spot.

maxivitopowe
Mysterio
Lizard
Kaine
Miles Morales
Shadowcat
Husk/Absorbing Man
Northstar
Cloak

DarkSaint85
Absorbing Man is good.

Placidity
Bruce Wayne.

Kitty Pryde.

Mystique.

Anyone with:

* telepathy
* invisibility
* healing factor
* super speed
* teleportation

carver9
Blink. Teleport where you are at and teleport a trash can into your body. She doesn't have to do any work, don't have to be close to you, and you'll never see the attack coming. Or she can just teleport the building you are in inside Galactus stomach. Her options are limitless and if by some chance you were able to detect her, she is a precognition AND she has amazing agility and speed only challenged by Spiderman.

LeonBuco666
Im gonna have to say, that I cannot pick a character who ended up getting their powers; rather than being born with them.

Because there is a strong chance they would never have gotten their powers, ie Bruce Banner.

As long as Loki can still retain his magical abilities, ill say him.

maxivitopowe
Pixie

golem370
Mister Sinister
Psylocke

pym-ftw
Creel without Cis is terrifying.

Cyclops
Kang
the Wrecking Crew

Estacado
Avalanche.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nightwing

maxivitopowe
Quake

carver9
No one beats my scenario yet.

TheLurkingFear
Originally posted by carver9

Absorbing Man definitely does, he's above high meta though IMO.

LeonBuco666

Loki takes a frost giant derived shit alllll over your scenario.

carver9
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Loki takes a frost giant derived shit alllll over your scenario.

laughing out loud

He's herald level though. Doesn't count.

LeonBuco666
laughing out loud

He's herald level though. Doesn't count.

.....K.....

TedKordJRBOSS
captain america, wonderwoman, cyclops, deadpool

8swords
Originally posted by Raisen

he actually did, in a what if. and it was awesome

edit: *spidey became an assassin for hire

golem370
Longshot a telepath would be the best kill up close or from a distance with no real proof

carver9
Naah, I already provided the best.

golem370
you proved second best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.