Name top 10 Storyline that did not makes sense in fiction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
We all read comics, we all watch movie, we all watch anime and manga.

Some of them had good story. Some of them were bad.

But you got some with plothole and story just does not make sense.

Can ya Name top 10 Storyline that just had awful writing.

TheTyrant
Kurozuka was one anime that didn't make sense. I was just like "what" at its ending.

LeonBuco666
The Wolverine is a shitfest.

TheDarkestKing1
More like the whole x men films is shitfest

What the hell was that x men last stand crap plot?

Sacred 117
Has anyone here tried constructive criticism?! It really helps for when you want your opinions to be taken seriously.

You know... just sayin'...

COG Veteran
^ This is a thread where we get to point out crap smile don't have to construct anything.

That being said, iron man 3 was utter sh*t.

LeonBuco666
I dont come here to write a review, I come here to bash.

X1 was pretty good imho but the rest of the films were trash. Although First Class was a fun watch.

X3 Or Origins were probably therr worst turds with x-men slapped on it! The only good thing about origins was Deadpool an they managed to **** him up by the end, and X3 had Juggernaut so I guess thats okay, sort of.

Utter shit though.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
^ This is a thread where we get to point out crap smile don't have to construct anything.

That being said, iron man 3 was utter sh*t.

Make even a single observation at the very least still makes you all the more credible than callously labeling everything as "shitty".

Leon, you're doing OK as far as that's concerned, so no worries.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Make even a single observation at the very least still makes you all the more credible than callously labeling everything as "shitty".

Leon, you're doing OK as far as that's concerned, so no worries.

Oh haha okay man.

COG Veteran
OP said just to name them.

After Earth and Death Proof are also Originally posted by Sacred 117
"shitty".

LeonBuco666
Oh my ****ing god........
After Earth is probably one of the worst movies I have seen.

Its like Will Smith was being nagged to **** by his shitty actor of a son to make a movie with him, and just was like sure we'll make a movie.
That was an awful experiance for me.

COG Veteran
You actually sat thru it?! The trailer nearly made me roll my eyes so hard they almost disconnected from my orbital sockets.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by COG Veteran
You actually sat thru it?! The trailer nearly made me roll my eyes so hard they almost disconnected from my orbital sockets.

I was high as shit the first time, so I was comatose (never happens) because of how shockingly bad it was.....

I mean there was one part where that littlr ****boy is running away from some flying bird, he then hides behind the weirdest looking tree, with no jungle in sight might I add, it then switches to the next scene & hes running through a ****ing jungle!!!

The second time, i got about 5 minutes into it and then just fell into a deep depression and turned it off...

Scary Movie 5 was absolute piece of shit too.
It was like they were parodying their own films. And it was not funny at all.

Sacred 117
Yeah. I think we can unanimously consent to that. The worst part of it is how badly it destroys Will's credibility. It wasn't written for creative intent, but rather so Jaden could have a career catalyst (I swear, I'm not f**king making that up).

That's another thing I find odd about it. The casting decision was the worst possible for both of them despite writing the roles for themselves. Will, one of the acclaimed "most charismatic actors in Hollywood", plays an emotional cripple void of charisma. Jaden, a pretentious f**ktard who spends his free time spamming pseudo-philosophy on Twitter in an attempt at appearing profound, all just to look cool, plays someone who's supposed to be relatably emotional and affectionate.

Just two among the countless reasons you could name for why the movie blew ass and failed.

Q99
Jaden already had Karate Kid.

The director is at fault. His view is that if you have a famous actor, you should have them do something other than what they're best at. He viewed Bruce Willis as an action guy, so no action- that worked in Sixth Sense. However, the Smith's best traits are being *likable*. Take that away and...

Demonic Phoenix
^ The Pursuit of Happyness.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Q99

The director is at fault. His view is that if you have a famous actor, you should have them do something other than what they're best at. He viewed Bruce Willis as an action guy, so no action- that worked in Sixth Sense. However, the Smith's best traits are being *likable*. Take that away and...

It was more or less intended to 'solidify' his stardom, which really just backfired in the end. Lol.

Will also chose him to direct it, so that's on him. As for Night's views, there's challenging actors to something they haven't done before, then there's assigning them to a role they're not suited for. Why not just instead find someone who is?! Either way, Will also chose the role for himself.

ScreamPaste
The Episode of Justice League Unlimited where the LEGION OF DEWM controls the Justice League by hacking their earcomms, and uses this to set up female pit fights.

Q99
It was more or less intended to 'solidify' his stardom, which really just backfired in the end. Lol.

Will also chose him to direct it, so that's on him. As for Night's views, there's challenging actors to something they haven't done before, then there's assigning them to a role they're not suited for. Why not just instead find someone who is?! Either way, Will also chose the role for himself.

And there's the difference between 'challenging' and 'squashing their strengths.'

Will made a big mistake with M. Night.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Q99
And there's the difference between 'challenging' and 'squashing their strengths.'

Will made a big mistake with M. Night.

My point exactly.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99

The director is at fault. His view is that if you have a famous actor, you should have them do something other than what they're best at. He viewed Bruce Willis as an action guy, so no action- that worked in Sixth Sense. However, the Smith's best traits are being *likable*. Take that away and... It is most assuredly not M. Night's fault.

After Earth was horse shit, and it's easy to blame that on M. Night, but that was Will Smith's baby. The bulk of the blame rests on his shoulders.

ArtificialGlory
Signs.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Signs.
I sat through that just to watch Joaquin Phoenix, great actor; shitty movie

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I sat through that just to watch Joaquin Phoenix, great actor; shitty movie

Yea, I was surprised that nobody mentioned that cluster**** of a movie. I guess the first half of the movie(the tension building, etc.) was passable, but then the floodgates of stupid just opened up on the unsuspecting audience.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yea, I was surprised that nobody mentioned that cluster**** of a movie. I guess the first half of the movie(the tension building, etc.) was passable, but then the floodgates of stupid just opened up on the unsuspecting audience.

Yeah, At first I was like "okay, I like where this is going"

And then I was like "what?.....wait......what? The ****? Wait how....that doesnt even make s.....who the **** wrote this shit!?"

And then when it ended I just cried myself to sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.