Darth Thanaton vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
ALL OUT

FreshestSlice
Actually, I think Thanaton could take this one sans Sion's hax.

Fated Xtasy
Sion wins. All out implies his limitless resurrection ability http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

NewGuy01
It's not limitless, especially when off-nexus. Thanaton can win this.

Selenial
It is limitless.

He fell in combat a lot, it just wasn't as instant off nexus.

Sion wins unless Thanaton can come up with a way around it, or if you all count trapping someone as winning.

Nephthys
Any proof it was limitless? Sion only ever claims that it is while he's drawing on Malachor and Korriban.

NewGuy01
How many people do I have to explain this to?

"As long as the dark places of this world run through the cracks in my flesh, I cannot be killed."

-Darth Sion (on Malachor)

"There will be another time , but not now, not here, while Korriban runs through him."

-Kreia (on Korriban)

He can hold his broken body together with the Force, allowing him to survive grievous injuries--But his reserves are limited. Without a Nexus fueling him, he can't keep it up forever.

Selenial
Because Firstly, Kreia knew where the Exile should kill them, if he died on Korriban she never would have left for Malachor.

Again, it's all about time taken.

On other planets, Sion is described as taking ages to get back up, intolerable pain making him wish for death etc.

Read the kotor campaign guide, on my phone, can't be bothered to type it all out.

I'll upload a scan if you guys don't have it though.

Emperordmb
Yes but how many other people on other planets knew about Sion's ability to get back up?

Selenial
I'm not sure what you mean?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
Because Firstly, Kreia knew where the Exile should kill them, if he died on Korriban she never would have left for Malachor.

Again, it's all about time taken.

On other planets, Sion is described as taking ages to get back up, intolerable pain making him wish for death etc.

Read the kotor campaign guide, on my phone, can't be bothered to type it all out.

I'll upload a scan if you guys don't have it though.

No need, I have it on my computer. All it says is that he was struck down and got up again many times, not that he can revive endlessly.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
No need, I have it on my computer. All it says is that he was struck down and got up again many times, not that he can revive endlessly.

Perhaps, I guess it would depend on force strength, and if he has time to wait. However, he has said the pain gives him hate, and the hate gives him strength... So there's that.

Can Thanaton last 6 Sions though?

Emperordmb
I'm not sure what you mean?
If someone doesn't know about how hard it is to kill him, they'll leave his "corpse" there, and it'll get back up. If they are fully aware, they'll keep hitting it while it's down.

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If someone doesn't know about how hard it is to kill him, they'll leave his "corpse" there, and it'll get back up. If they are fully aware, they'll keep hitting it while it's down.

I always wondered what that would do to him...

Nephthys
Perhaps, I guess it would depend on force strength, and if he has time to wait. However, he has said the pain gives him hate, and the hate gives him strength... So there's that.

Can Thanaton last 6 Sions though?

Yeah, imo. If Meetra could beat him that many times on Malachor.

Selenial
Yeah, imo. If Meetra could beat him that many times on Malachor.

Bit of conflict going on inside him though.

No?

Nephthys
He was still pretty darn gung-ho about killing her.

Selenial
Yes but she was getting incredibly tired out, much longer and he coulda beat her.

Nephthys
She apparently still had enough in the tank to go beat Traya twice in a row.

Besides, Sion wont have much longer against Thanaton. Not without a nexus.

carthage
What characters does Thanaton compare with in terms of feats and skill to most posters here?

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
What characters does Thanaton compare with in terms of feats and skill to most posters here?

Legend, I'd say. His Force Lightning is similar to Thanatons in potency and I've seen it rip through a crowd of swarming babies. Legend also has good use of ritual attacks, its how he beat Obama that one time.

carthage
confused

Selenial
Legend, I'd say. His Force Lightning is similar to Thanatons in potency and I've seen it rip through a crowd of swarming babies. Legend also has good use of ritual attacks, its how he beat Obama that one time.

This made my day.

I'm setting it as my desktop background or something, maybe one of those pictures you hang up to boost your own spirits at work.

carthage
Like those generic motivational posters of mountains and victorious guys at work. Its a sad day when Thanaton has become a punchline like Bandon or Drallig here

Nalaniel

huh

Nephthys
That really happened, Nalaniel.

Nalaniel
I understand. confused

Fated Xtasy
So you guys know I was joking with that original post right? I mean if you guys actually took that seriously then LOL

Kosmos Supreme
Thanaton wins with some sweet on his back, I don't think Kreia could pwn Thanaton as easily as Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.