Death Sentry vs Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Sentry with the black eyes vs current Sentry.

zopzop
Void Sentry destroys him.

Philosophía
Originally posted by zopzop
Void Sentry destroys him.

LeonBuco666
Sentry 10/10

Sentry is no match for Sentry.

Board Walker
death sentry seem stronger than void sentry

LordofBrooklyn
Death Sentry wins due to greater mental stability.

Enzeru, you BETTER agree with this!

Mindship
Death Sentry wins due to much cooler costume.

Enzeru
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Death Sentry wins due to greater mental stability.

Enzeru, you BETTER agree with this!

I have this 7-3 for Death Seed Sentry.

You would assume that Sentry VS Void is 5-5, but the Sentry has a better track record against the Void than vice versa, so I give that match up 6-4 in Sentry's favour.
Death Seed Sentry VS Void is 7-3, because not only is it the regular Sentry with the slight advantage, he still has that Death Seed boost, which somewhat increases his power level.

No clue why this topic had to be created in the first place, since the answer should be fairly obvious.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Enzeru
I have this 7-3 for Death Seed Sentry.

You would assume that Sentry VS Void is 5-5, but the Sentry has a better track record against the Void than vice versa, so I give that match up 6-4 in Sentry's favour.
Death Seed Sentry VS Void is 7-3, because not only is it the regular Sentry with the slight advantage, he still has that Death Seed boost, which somewhat increases his power level.

No clue why this topic had to be created in the first place, since the answer should be fairly obvious.

This post proves that your knowledge of the Sentry is ALMOST as great as mine.

Keep reading and you'll get there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.