Ninjas vs Vampires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place in New York at night. No Vamps or Ninja above low metahuman level.

pym-ftw
So no Dracula?

By ninja do you mean anyone with ninja training?

golem370
I mean well trained Ninjas tested Ninjas

pym-ftw
... so Blade is on team Ninja?

Rao Kal El
Ill go with ninjas, vamps are gay, unless its blade

golem370
If he is a ninja

SquallX
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Angelus disagrees with you.

golem370

An by gay you mean if a vampire was standing in front of you and u knew that at any moment he or she could rip your spine out of your back or make you his or her ***** you wouldn't pee yourself roll eyes (sarcastic)

LeonBuco666
I vote whatever team Blade is on.

deathslash
Team ninja ftw (mainly because of the TMNT are on that team)

cdtm
Dr. McNinja vs Count Duckula..

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by cdtm
Dr. McNinja vs Count Duckula..

Interesting...thumbs_up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by golem370
An by gay you mean if a vampire was standing in front of you and u knew that at any moment he or she could rip your spine out of your back or make you his or her ***** you wouldn't pee yourself roll eyes (sarcastic)

By gay I mean twilight saga gay

LeonBuco666
By gay I mean twilight saga gay

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by LeonBuco666

thumb up

Kill that motherphucker!!!

pym-ftw
Blade is on both teams...

The huge difference in numbers give the vampires an edge

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Blade vs Blade?

I have no words; only awe.

cdtm

You mean, the ninjas have a huge edge.

Law of inverse ninja strength. Make it just one ninja, and it's spite. smile

deathslash

The huge difference in numbers give the vampires an edge are there really more vampires than ninja? I thought the Hand, Foot, and League of Assassins would even things up (that's not even counting named characters that practice ninjutsu like the batman family, TMNT, the shredder, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, Black Panther, Ninjak, etc.).

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
are there really more vampires than ninja? I thought the Hand, Foot, and League of Assassins would even things up (that's not even counting named characters that practice ninjutsu like the batman family, TMNT, the shredder, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, Black Panther, Ninjak, etc.).

Hand, foot, and League of Assassins are all cannon fodder.

Which proves my point, an army of ninja = red shirts.

You know the old trope, "We couldn't even beat one of them, how can we deal with an army?" And then they deal with the army, easily? smile

Kind of the same for vampires, come to think of it..

pym-ftw
Originally posted by deathslash
are there really more vampires than ninja? I thought the Hand, Foot, and League of Assassins would even things up (that's not even counting named characters that practice ninjutsu like the batman family, TMNT, the shredder, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, Black Panther, Ninjak, etc.). Just Marvel has a nation of Vampires. Not to mention all the other random Vampire sects.

TheLordofMurder
Vampires stomp Ninja's into egg yoke...

Vamps 10/10...

deathslash
Just Marvel has a nation of Vampires. Not to mention all the other random Vampire sects. I still think all of those random vampire sect pale in comparrison to the amount of accomplished ninjutsu masters (deadpool, gorgon, elektra, psylocke, wolverine, etc.). Also, this might be a stupid question but can the ninja even die when the Hand and Foot are constantly resurrecting them?

golem370
Are those actual Ninja? How about as an example Storm Shadow vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.