Electro vs Fin Fang Foom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place in New York city.

Kazenji
no expression

golem370
explain

Raisen
do you think this is a fair fight for electro?

golem370
I think Electro can win.

Kazenji
Your nuts.

golem370
Yes but thats not the point. Electro can move as fast eletricty and by feeding off of the city would up amp his standard powers greatly.

Kazenji
Originally posted by golem370
Electro can move as fast eletricty and by feeding off of the city would up amp his standard powers greatly.

Not by that much too defeat a massive alien dragon.

golem370
How does fin attack him oh and electro can electrical impulses in the another idea to try.

Kazenji
I could say the same thing about Electro if your so damn sure about him winning.

golem370
How could he not hit a massive dragon

Kazenji
He might as well use a pistol for fight...

carver9
Lol...Fing Fang absorbs him. Also, Fing Fang has been amped astronomically. Before the amp he stomps, with the amp this fight doesn't last a minute.

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Yes but thats not the point. Electro can move as fast eletricty and by feeding off of the city would up amp his standard powers greatly.

The guy was still standing after being thrown from Earth into the moon face first. What is Electro doing to that?

golem370
I didn't know he had been amped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.