Relapse - Slept On Album

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Eminems album is def slept on imo.

The majority of people I speak too usually dont like the album because of the accent(which I can see why)but it allows him to bend the words much more easier for the beat, plus more fluid assonance rhymes.
Every track was lyrically solid, not to mention Dre laced that shit with bangers!

I think if you replaced old times sake, crack a bottle & we made you with Taking My Ball, Music Box & Drop The Bomb On Em" it would be a straight classic.

Easily one of his best albums, at the mid-point of his career.
Its like a perfect blend of the lyrical monster we have today(hard to listen to, worth it tho)and the older Em (crazy and fun) who was easier to listen to.

Thats just my opinion, but i think its dope & VERY slept on because of the accent, its a lyrical masterpiece.

socool8520
What songs were on this album? I can't remember an album of his that I didn't enjoy.

LeonBuco666
3 am, Stay Wide Awake, Deja Vu, Insane, My Darling, Music Box, Careful What You Wish For, Bagpipes From Baghdad & Same Song & Dance there is more but they're great.

socool8520
Yeah, that was a pretty good album, but it was a little different then what he was producing in the albums prior iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.