World War Hulk VS The Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
World War Hulk

VS

The WORTHY

1.Banner is limited to World War status.
2. He can amp to Worldbreaker.

War or Worthy?

Time Immemorial
He annihilates those foes and shows them who is worthy!!

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He annihilates those foes and shows them who is worthy!!

eaebiakuya
1 - Nul wins alone.

2 - Worthy wins. Probably Kuurth will be the only one who stays alive after the fight.

carver9
No he doesn't. Hulk wins both.

Zack Fair
Hulk gets clubbered.

Newjak
I'm going with the Worthy

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hulk gets clubbered.

How?

Insane Titan
Worthy , stomp

KingD19
How will he beat Nul and Kuurth?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
How? Too many Worthy. One of them being a Hulk himself. The other a Juggernaut.

I can't honestly believe anyone would give Hulk the win.

KingD19
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Too many Worthy. One of them being a Hulk himself. The other a Juggernaut.

I can't honestly believe anyone would give Hulk the win.

Also keep in mind that the normal levels they operate at are being boosted by Thor/Thor+ level beings stats as well.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by KingD19
Also keep in mind that the normal levels they operate at are being boosted by Thor/Thor+ level beings stats as well. No. Thor/Thor+ amp = nerf in disguise. Do not be deceived by the writers!

leonidas
hulks get annihilated in the first--an amped wwh couldn't beat thor WITH ben's help....

second? who cares? no one knows the full limits of that hulk's powers but given what WAS shown, prolly hulk. he went full potential it seemed.

zopzop
No he doesn't. Hulk wins both.
Fear Itself and the Worthy were a joke.

Hulk ftw.

DTM
WWHulk doesnt stand a chance against All of The Worthy. WBH could possibly do so, unsure on that.

pym-ftw
Worthy.

Probably WBH but who knows

DarkSaint85
1. Worthy
2. WBH

Estacado
It's funny how carter thinks WWH easily beats them yet Thanos has no chance against the team.
What did Thanos do in infinity that proves he can take on a team of this caliber? Lets see...

He punched Hulk (WTF) and Hulk bounced back up and was still capable of fighting at super speed.

He sucker shot Binary...Binary that was busy fighting Proxima (these fts are amazing so far no expression ).

He withstood a lightning bolt from Thor, withstood another one and fell to the ground from a hammer shot. So I guess that means Thor>Thanos>Hulk since he fell to the ground (which is what you all are saying since you are saying Thanos stomped Hulk by just punching him away...WTF man).

Thanos had a good durability showing during that run, that's it.

Nul ripped Adamantium to shreds and took over the entire vampire nation along with crushing Uru and withstanding charged hammer hits from a Thor that was trying to kill him (and also went super saiyan)..

Kuurth was breaking the bones of an ELITE while depowered. He also took on the entirety of the mutant race.

Absorbing man would be problem enough for Thanos, hell, he can become Thanos+ just by being in the vicinity of Thanos and the others.

Thanos loses this, hard and I could see a couple soloing.

LordofBrooklyn
bump

leonidas
Originally posted by Estacado
It's funny how carter thinks WWH easily beats them yet Thanos has no chance against the team.

laughing out loud

TheHulk
1.Worthy rips Hulk a new one laughing out loud

2. Hulk rips them a new one laughing out loud

Damborgson
What a toxic topic. People still thinking that a more powerful version of WWH loses to a weaker version.

Same shit from a year ago.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Damborgson
What a toxic topic. People still thinking that a more powerful version of WWH loses to a weaker version.

Same shit from a year ago.
Why couldn't he? Nul was a wreckless raging mind controlled beast. During WWH he was in complete control the whole time and used his brain aswell as his brawn.

As for beating the whole Worthy at once he ain't doing that unless he's at Worldbreaker levels.

Raisen
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Why couldn't he? Nul was a wreckless raging mind controlled beast. During WWH he was in complete control the whole time and used his brain aswell as his brawn.

As for beating the whole Worthy at once he ain't doing that unless he's at Worldbreaker levels.

I fully agree

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Nul or Kuurth solos
2. Nulk and Kuurth together beat him, rest chills

Stoic
Going by feats, and collateral damage I'd give WW Hulk the win by a landslide. Going by implied power, the Worthy kill him.

carver9
The Worthy should beat him though. WWH is powerful but I think it would take someone above his power to beat a team of this caliber...especially when a group of them have haxxed powers. Hulk would go down fighting though.

Branlor Swift
Hulk gets knocked out within the first 3 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.