Future Japan's sub-atomic particle real-time simulated solar system

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Nevermind a 100% pristine replication of reality for VR trips.

Imagine hardware so powerful and software so sophisticated that the modern world we live in is not real, a fabrication within the memory of nano-scopic silicon parts flowing with femto-scopic electric signals.

The purpose is a real-time tactical readout of the American economy and military, being wrote down and sent back in time to secure Japanese radio-signals in the form of neutrino-wave signals.

Literally allowing them to cripple us economically and technologically.

The correct RNA/Nucleotide sequence for the progeny of the world's first super-intellects could also be readout from within this simulation as the product of two specific mates, and their names and addresses could be conveyed in these signals as well.

Now in this relatively simplistic analysis, I have successfully communicated a myriad of possibilities, very convoluted and vast in implication.

The far-reaching capacity of the computer is still unknown.

Oneness
edit

Oneness
When we are able to literally fold time and space by generating sparticles in the lab, culminated with this advanced computer-capacity, the resulting consequence is both the cascading of divergent linear realities, and the replications of reality intertwined within. They the designers, the programmers of the future, are the architects of our fate because they know what is to come, and can see what we can not, and can communicate it to us; and the masters of our reality, we are totally at their mercy, the modern-world is nothing but a ship in the crystal jar that is Virtual Reality.

With the merging of biology and technology, who's to say they cannot design for themselves the life they'd please or the history they would have preferred?

Computer technology, biological enhancement and bio-technological integration, particle-length alteration and space-time distortion, these are all the product of an increased capacity for communication.

hlTimJQrFME

Epicurus
Originally posted by Oneness
Nevermind a 100% pristine replication of reality for VR trips.

Imagine hardware so powerful and software so sophisticated that the modern world we live in is not real, a fabrication within the memory of nano-scopic silicon parts flowing with femto-scopic electric signals.

The purpose is a real-time tactical readout of the American economy and military, being wrote down and sent back in time to secure Japanese radio-signals in the form of neutrino-wave signals.

Literally allowing them to cripple us economically and technologically.

The correct RNA/Nucleotide sequence for the progeny of the world's first super-intellects could also be readout from within this simulation as the product of two specific mates, and their names and addresses could be conveyed in these signals as well.

Now in this relatively simplistic analysis, I have successfully communicated a myriad of possibilities, very convoluted and vast in implication.

The far-reaching capacity of the computer is still unknown.
So, what I get from this post is that you're talking about a hypothetical Matrix-style simulated reality in which someone manages to send signals detailing America's economic and military structure to Japan back in time, along with the genetic sequences which belong to super-geniuses, which results in radically changing history as we know it...but still within the confines of that Matrix-style fake reality.

What exactly is the point of something like this, apart from proving that you can come up with stupid ideas written down in overtly dramatic sci-fi prose?

Oneness
Originally posted by Epicurus
but still within the confines of that Matrix-style fake reality. Wrong.

Look up time dilation, neutrinos, and radio communication; and try again.

Oneness
A point to demanding people in the past to prevent an occurrence, is to solve the grandfather paradox.

If it's already worked for something else, it could work for a Japan-ruled present for the otherwise oppressed Japanese future-lings.

And if it's known what all entirely the sudden dimension-shift entails, than they can prepare for it.

Oneness
Originally posted by Epicurus
stupid ideas This idea is better than herione from your subjective.

It will be because you will believe it will be.

Because **** your opinion.

Lord Lucien
I want your drugs.

Oneness
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I want your drugs. Nicotine dependence, Tequila or red wine highs, high levels of Ketogens due to diet, and the Excess inhalation of oxygen before self-guided daytime hallucinations?

I've been in an involuntary psychiatric hold so idk if you really want to do all that to yourself.

Oneness
I have a larger prefrontal cortex than neuro-typicals, so I'm already predisposed to certain OCDs, and I'm trying to increase my OCDs to the extent of skill-related development in the logical rearrangement and organization of information and symbol/pattern comprehension/recognition (in computer programming).

Shabazz916
are we talking bout plug in video game style ?

Oneness
Originally posted by Shabazz916
are we talking bout plug in video game style ? Not for this example but it would be a possible scenario with the kind of program I'm talking about.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Oneness
Nicotine dependence, Tequila or red wine highs, high levels of Ketogens due to diet, and the Excess inhalation of oxygen before self-guided daytime hallucinations?

I've been in an involuntary psychiatric hold so idk if you really want to do all that to yourself. If I could make a weekend out of it...

Oneness
In said scenario, Japan wouldn't succeed.

Nature in and of itself isn't by random. It is by design. And that design can be altered, but not undone. Balance in nature manifests itself in the butterfly effect.

Everything returns later, if only in its changed form.

Letters
Can Japan go back and stop Fukashima?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I want your drugs.

jinXed by JaNx
creamed eggs are brilliant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.