Kruhls vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Darth Maladi, head of Sith Intelligence, once sent an assassin, Darth Kruhl, after Roan Fel. While ultimately not enough to take on Emperor Fel, the sith assassin was able to sneak past all defenses and put up a fight.

Know Your Sith: Darth Kruhl

Now she sets her sights on a greater foe: Darth Tyranus aka Count Dooku.

Realizing that if Kruhl didn't assassinate Roan Fel successfully, he's unlikely to take out an illustrious sith lord either, she does the only logical thing:

She sends three Kruhls.

So, three Darth Kruhls vs Count Dooku

Bonus scenarios:
Whoever loses in scenario 1, gets a Kruhl to help them in round 2 (Making it either 4 Kruhls vs Dooku or Dooku and a Kruhl vs 3 Kruhls)

NewGuy01
Dooku defeats the 3 Kruhl's, and perhaps the four as well.

Q99
You sure? 3 *is* a pretty big number of Kruhls, and they aren't pushovers...

Nalaniel
Dooku will be able to defeat 3 Kruhls, but 4 could be too much.

NewGuy01
Basically, yeah. The Anakin/Obi-Wan duo is far superior to even four Kruhls.

Q99
Originally posted by ares843
Dooku has a significant track record against multiple opponents.

They're a lot better than the Nightsisters, though.

Q99
And Ventress is a lot better than Kruhl. She would stomp Kruhl like she stomped Jai Maruk.

One Kruhl was able to give Roan Fel a real fight. He's a good deal stronger than Maruk, with a variety of force power (using both TK and lightning), rather than just relying on sabers (which is a bad game to play vs Dooku).

Q99
Ventress would stomp Roan as well. Her dueling feats are considerably better.

He's not bad at dueling or the force.

Don't underestimate Imperials Knights- Antares Draco has been mobbed by over a half-dozen sith at once and left them as a pile of bodies.

Q99
Ventress consistently challenged Anakin, Mace and Dooku in dueling and is about even with Kenobi. Seriously, it's not close.

Is this one of those 'everyone in Legacy era is just gonna be weaker than strong CW people' things?

Because Roan seems to be stronger than Draco in their confrontation, and Draco's got very strong dueling feats.

Kruhl's weaker of course, but it's 3-on-1.

Q99
Oh, Ares vanished, it looks like I'm talking to nothing ^^

Q99
Btw, my personal thoughts- Dooku beats two, three is a fight where I think defeat is possible on either side but I'm not sure the odds (hence the thread), and 4's very likely too much.

carthage
Dooku takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.