Thor Vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
This is Thor and Hulk in absolute brawl/slugfest to the death

Thor has equipped
1. the belt of strength
2. Battle Armor
3. Is in Warrior Madness
4. NO BFR

Who takes this fight?

Rao Kal El
Warrior madness will handicap Thor's mind IMO

I'll go with Hulk on this one, oh wait there is BFR?

If so Thor wins

LeonBuco666
Hulk, probably

Board Walker
Well I didn't think warrior madness would be a problem since this is a pure slugfest/brawl, not a calculated match of wits.

Also no BFR

Estacado
Hulk bends her over.

Insane Titan
Thor STOMPS

carver9
So Thor is in Warrior Madness AND he has the belt of strength? That's insane. Also, didn't a young Mastero defeat a Thor that was in Warrior Madness?

Khazra Reborn
Lol, Thor at 20x strength would kill Hulk with his pointer finger.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
So Thor is in Warrior Madness AND he has the belt of strength? That's insane. Also, didn't a young Mastero defeat a Thor that was in Warrior Madness?

Do you considering knocking him a distance away before a nuke interrupted the fight a win? Even if so, no BFR, so it wouldn't count.

And Board, this is cruel. I don't think even with the stips the Thorbags have the heart left to argue Thor after everything that's happened. You're an evil, evil bastard. huhu

Board Walker
I honestly thought world breaker hulk could win this, he was fighting the sentry.

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
I honestly thought world breaker hulk could win this, he was fighting the sentry.

Sentry would lose and that was WWH fighting Sentry, not World Breaker Hulk.

pym-ftw
20x Thor stomps.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Estacado
Hulk bends her over.

Ha!

D-Block
Originally posted by pym-ftw
20x Thor stomps.

bbrem123
Hulk is overrated. He loses here badly.

carver9
He isn't over rated and he doesn't lose badly but he does lose.

Khazra Reborn
Hulk loses laughably badly, he gets beyond one shot.

carver9
LHM

Time Immemorial
No his final amp would crush Thor in this case.

Khazra Reborn
What final amp? If you seriously think Hulk can beat, (or even put up much of a fight for that matter) Thor amped 20x, then you are obviously mentally ill and or deficient.

carver9
World Breaker Hulk would. Young Mastero Hulk stalemated/punched BFRed a Warrior Madness Thor. WBH would probably melt Mastero with a blow. The strength is just that different. With that said, he isn't beating World Breaker but he is most def beating WWH.

Khazra Reborn
First off, Thor wasn't actually in Warriors Madness when he fought Young Maestro, Thor has never actually achieved WM on panel. The idea of Thor amped 10x is completely speculative, nevermind 20x. In addition to that, baseline Thor has already matched WBH's feats to a certain extent.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What final amp? If you seriously think Hulk can beat, (or even put up much of a fight for that matter) Thor amped 20x, then you are obviously mentally ill and or deficient.

Read the comic, the final amp when he about breaks the planet in half with one foot step. Watch it with the name calling hombre.

Khazra Reborn
I have read the story, going World Breaker isn't an amp, nor a guaranteed means to victory.

carver9
First off, Thor wasn't actually in Warriors Madness when he fought Young Maestro, Thor has never actually achieved WM on panel. The idea of Thor amped 10x is completely speculative, nevermind 20x. In addition to that, baseline Thor has already matched WBH's feats to a certain extent.

Lol...are you sure buddy because as shown here, it CLEARLY states he is in Warrior Madness.

http://s226.photobucket.com/user/HulkFights/media-full/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/10.jpg.html

When has Thor melted nearby Heralds with the shockwaves of his blow? Cracking a moon and planet is fine (cracking) but performing what Hulk did is on a different level.

Khazra Reborn
It says yeah, but when a big plot point of the story being that Thor isn't actually in WM, it'd probably be good not to spoil that right away.

Thor didn't crack a moon and a planet. It says clear as day in the narration that planets were destroyed, and you can see a planet clearly being blown up. Just because we don't have a street level view of it happening, due to it not being overly important to the plot doesn't make any less valid than Hulk's showing.

And if there were a bunch of cannon fodder around that couldn't survive planetary destruction, then yeah I'm sure they'd have been vaporized too. But Thor doesn't roll that way, if there's innocents around, he'll go and fix they're planet before it's destroyed. wink

carver9
It says yeah, but when a big plot point of the story being that Thor isn't actually in WM, it'd probably be good not to spoil that right away.

Thor didn't crack a moon and a planet. It says clear as day in the narration that planets were destroyed, and you can see a planet clearly being blown up. Just because we don't have a street level view of it happening, due to it not being overly important to the plot doesn't make any less valid than Hulk's showing.

And if there were a bunch of cannon fodder around that couldn't survive planetary destruction, then yeah I'm sure they'd have been vaporized too. But Thor doesn't roll that way, if there's innocents around, he'll go and fix they're planet before it's destroyed. wink

It tells you right there in the scan that I posted that he was in Warrior Madness. It doesnt matter if you like it or not, he was in Warrior Madness.

Show me the scan of a Planet blowing up.

Lol at canon fodder. So you're telling me that Thor can punch Odin so hard that if Colossus was in the vicinity, he would melt (the people that Hulk melted are above Colossus, hell, they are above Namor). Post a scan proving this.

LordofBrooklyn
Thor has stated he was willingly entering Warrior Madness once in a Hulk annual.

Supermex
Has Hulk fought anyone while in Worldbreaker mode?

Enzeru
So you're telling me that Thor can punch Odin so hard that if Colossus was in the vicinity, he would melt (the people that Hulk melted are above Colossus, hell, they are above Namor).

Here is the problem I've always had with that side of the feat:

All that incident really proves is that the people, who died during the explosion in the Dark Dimension don't have planetary level durability.
Not all heralds have the same durability. We all know that.

I've seen people arguing that because Wendigo and Fin Fang Foom died in the explosion, Thor and other high heralds would die as well.
Do Wendigo and Fin Fang Foom have planetary level durability? I'm not so sure if they have. But we know that heralds like Thor have insane durability feats, which are on a planetary scale.

I'm not saying that a regular Thor can beat World Breaker Hulk. He can't of course. But a regular Thor won't die from WB Hulk's Thunderclap alone.
Take the regular Thor and amplify his base strength with a ton of upgrades and you may even have a decent fight.

Khazra Reborn
It tells you right there in the scan that I posted that he was in Warrior Madness. It doesnt matter if you like it or not, he was in Warrior Madness.

Show me the scan of a Planet blowing up.

Lol at canon fodder. So you're telling me that Thor can punch Odin so hard that if Colossus was in the vicinity, he would melt (the people that Hulk melted are above Colossus, hell, they are above Namor). Post a scan proving this.

I realize it says that he's in Warrior's Madness, but a big twist in the whole insane Thor thing was that he wasn't really in a state of true Warrior's Madness and that he wasn't in fact beyond saving. They can't go and blab that shit out right away.

I don't need to post the scan of Thor fight Gorr, it's been posted here a dozen times and I know you've seen it.

I'd say it's fairly obvious that if Thor hit Odin hard enough to destroy a planet from the shockwave that Colossus would die. I have no idea why you felt the need to ask that...

@invoking Warrior's Madness

Thor has indeed tried to enter WM, but he was unable to, for whatever that's worth.

carver9
Originally posted by Enzeru

All that incident really proves is that the people, who died during the explosion in the Dark Dimension don't have planetary level durability.

I've seen people arguing that because Wendigo and Fin Fang Foom died in the explosion, Thor and other high heralds would die as well.
Do Wendigo and Fin Fang Foom have planetary level durability? I'm not so sure if they have. But we know that heralds like Thor have insane durability feats, which are on a planetary scale.

I'm not saying that a regular Thor can beat World Breaker Hulk. He can't of course. But a regular Thor won't die from WB Hulk's Thunderclap alone.
Take the regular Thor and amplify his base strength with a ton of upgrades and you may even have a decent fight.

Or that the blast was 'over' planetary since Hulk and Betty was cloud height when it happened and not on the planet when they destroy the planet, it also annihilated the nearby moon, and again, this happened because 2 people decided to punch each other in the face. You'll probably have an argument if the two actually punched at the planet but that's not what happened.

Also, there are a lot of Heralds that doesn't have planetary fts which is the reason we base a lot of showings off of comparisons against other Heralds.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Raisen
Originally posted by Enzeru

i thought carver was on your ignore list

Prof. T.C McAbe
Or that the blast was 'over' planetary since Hulk and Betty was cloud height when it happened and not on the planet when they destroy the planet, it also annihilated the nearby moon, and again, this happened because 2 people decided to punch each other in the face. You'll probably have an argument if the two actually punched at the planet but that's not what happened.

Also, there are a lot of Heralds that doesn't have planetary fts which is the reason we base a lot of showings off of comparisons against other Heralds.

A Nuke explodes over the ground before it hits it, this way the force of destruction is bigger, just sayin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.