Darth Malak and Revan vs Anakin and Obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
which team wins

WildBantha88
Malak is unamped but I have a new found respect for Malak, his unorthodox force powers could prove very usefull in this battle

Nalaniel
I think Revan could take out Kenobi with the force like Dooku did and then they would be able to defeat Anakin together.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ares843
Team 2 wins. Malak's out of his league without additional power to draw upon. not even. He is like the exact opposite of Kenobi, he is decent in saber but a force to be reconed with in the Force. He could even Force Stun Kenobi while Revan finishes him off, also he has force drain and powerful TK.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by WildBantha88
not even. He is like the exact opposite of Kenobi, he is decent in saber but a force to be reconed with in the Force. He could even Force Stun Kenobi while Revan finishes him off, also he has force drain and powerful TK.
His greatest strength is lightsaber combat.

Nalaniel
Haha, Bantha is talking to himself! Oh, wait. Damn you, quoting! >.<

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
His greatest strength is lightsaber combat. Not really, I would say Force stun and Force drain are his greatest abilities

FreshestSlice
Not really, I would say Force stun and Force drain are his greatest abilities
Not according to the guy who created him.

Fated Xtasy

Don't forget that Malak simultaneously choked two jedi and was able to throw his saber and use force lightning at the same time. and then there's his TK which is also pretty impressive, much like his force whirlwind

DarthAnt66
Then you are wrong. smile

Kotor3
Revan solos with Malak it is a stomp.

NewGuy01
Team 2.

Also, Xtasy, this is non-SF Malak.

WildBantha88
All Malak did as a duelist is get stomped by Revan multiple times, really that doesn't put him any where near Anakin or Obi-wan, his force stunning, force whirling wind and drain garner way more merit when you consider they were used against potent jedi

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malak got beat by Revan in all out combat, not just a lightsaber duel....

FreshestSlice
Malak also didn't get stomped by Revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malak got beat by Revan in all out combat, not just a lightsaber duel....
thumb up

Sinious
Its a good fight but team 1 wins this.

carthage
Team 2 doubtlessly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.