Nomi Sunrider vs Bastila Shan [Battle Meditation Battle]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Both Nomi Sunrider and Bastila Shan are given equally powerful fleets.
Without intervention, the battle will be a complete stalemate.
However, Bastila Shan and Nomi Sunrider take charge, aiding their faction with battle meditation.
Who takes this battle between the infamous ladies of the Old Republic?

Fated Xtasy
Damn this is a hard one dude nice job thumb up

ares834
Bastila Shan.

Nomi has some ridiculous BM, but she has never been displayed using it at such a large scale. Meanwhile, Bastila's BM tips a galactic war one way or the other.

Nephthys
Nomi's was more effective in small scale though. It was practically mind control.

ares834
Yeah, I agree. Which is why I mentioned the scale.

DarthAnt66
Bastila Shan's Battle Meditation was superior to Darth Revan's Battle Precognition. I am going to give her the win.
Plus, her Battle Meditation allowed the Republic to win an impossible battle against the Star Forge.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Plus, her Battle Meditation allowed the Republic to win an impossible battle against the Star Forge.
They win with or without her Battle Meditation. Also, when Malak calls her to tell her that Revan is on the Star Forge, she's actually worried that the Republic might destroy the station if she isn't amping their fleet.

DarthAnt66
Winning without the Battle Meditation is total BS though. They were *completely* outnumbered. It was like a 10-to-1 type of thing.

FreshestSlice
When has that ever stopped the protagonist at the end of a story before? Teddy bears can do it.

Sinious
Bastila wins.

S_W_LeGenD
Bastilla Shan possibly have most impressive BM capability so far.

NewGuy01
Nomi Sunrider is the most powerful user of BM ever introduced to the mythos. She can not only increase the morale of her allies and demoralize her enemies, but she can literally visualize events in her mind's eye and they will happen even if far fetched.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.