black Captain America, black Human Torch and female Thor vs. Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
For those of you who don't know, last night Marvel announced that Captain America will be a black man from now on. So if black Captain America, black Human Torch and female Thor teamed up and got in a fight against Squirrel Girl, who would win?

Keep in mind Squirrel Girl defeated the likes of Dr. Doom, Wolverine, and even Thanos.

Placidity
Squirrel Girl uses the Anti-Political-Correctness Force (APC Force) and annihilates them.

I hope they don't touch X-men.

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by Placidity
Squirrel Girl uses the Anti-Political-Correctness Force (APC Force) and annihilates them.

I hope they don't touch X-men.

The upcoming Death of Wolverine. Maybe they'll bring him back as an asexual transvestite. sick

pym-ftw
Cap is probably going to be Falcon so i like that idea, i just hope he can still fly.

Female Thor is just dumb. Period.

Black Johnny is just in the movie right? It doesn't matter, no one is gonna see it anyway.

Inhuman
reported for spite , racism & feminism

Originally posted by pym-ftw
It doesn't matter, no one is gonna see it anyway.

thumb up

Placidity
The racism thing is funny, because I don't think anyone is actually pushing for for a black Capt or Human Torch. Seems like they are switching it up just to show how "progressive" they are, whatever that means.

Feminism on the other hand, are definitely are stomping on their balls.

Raisen
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cap is probably going to be Falcon so i like that idea, i just hope he can still fly.

Female Thor is just dumb. Period.

Black Johnny is just in the movie right? It doesn't matter, no one is gonna see it anyway.

so CA will be Falcon? I'm cool with that too.

why change the human torch?

SamZED
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
The upcoming Death of Wolverine. Maybe they'll bring him back as an asexual transvestite. sick You mean as more of an asexual transvestite than he already is?

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
You mean as more of an asexual transvestite than he already is?
I shouldn't laugh since I'm a minor Wolverine fan and find him to be more interesting than Spider man but.......... laughing

LeonBuco666
So they're nor actually turning Thor into a women, but replacing him with a woman because he is not worthy.

And they are now replacing Steve Rogers with ****ing Falcon!?

Are they ****ing high? I mean I couldnt give a shit, hell! I COULDNT GIVE TWO!

But seriously, are they that desparate for money? Greedy ****ers.

I welcome women and blacks have more dominance in comics, but changing 2 flagship characters completely is a crackhead idea.

Imagine if Superman was replaced by a woman, and she took his name too, Clark Kent???

Or if Bruce Wayne was replaced by a black guy?

Its discusting is what it is.

As for the thread, Squirrel Girl has an orgy with em.

Delta1938
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
So they're nor actually turning Thor into a women, but replacing him with a woman because he is not worthy.

And they are now replacing Steve Rogers with ****ing Falcon!?

Are they ****ing high? I mean I couldnt give a shit, hell! I COULDNT GIVE TWO!

But seriously, are they that desparate for money? Greedy ****ers.

I welcome women and blacks have more dominance in comics, but changing 2 flagship characters completely is a crackhead idea.

Imagine if Superman was replaced by a woman, and she took his name too, Clark Kent???

Or if Bruce Wayne was replaced by a black guy?

Its discusting is what it is.

As for the thread, Squirrel Girl has an orgy with em.

"disgusting."

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Delta1938
"disgusting."
Indeed, my typo warrior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.