Can Green Lantern solo the following X teams?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Pre New52 Hal Jordan, classic version of each team...

New Mutants
Karma, Cannonball, Mirage, Wolfsbane, and Sunspot, Magma, Magick, Warlock, and Cypher.

eXcalibur
Captain Britain, Meggan, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Phoenix (Rachel Summers).

New X Men
Members: Cyclops, Phoenix (Jean Grey), Emma Frost, Beast, Wolverine, Xorn

Magneto's X Men
Members: Magneto, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Rogue, and Psylocke

X Factor 2.0
Havok, Polaris, Wolfsbane, Strong Guy, Quicksilver, and Multiple Man, Forge, Mystique, Sabretooth, Shard, and Wild Child

Outback X Men
Storm, Wolverine, Havok, Colossus, Rogue, Psylocke, Dazzler, and Longshot, Jubliee

First Class
Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Angel, and Iceman

Blue
Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Rogue, Psylocke, and Gambit, Jubliee

Gold
Storm, Iceman, Archangel, Jean Grey, Colossus, and Bishop, Forge

Astonishing X Men
Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Colossus, Kitty Pryde and Emma Frost

All new All different X Men
Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Sunfire, Thunderbird, and Banshee, Phoenix (Jean Grey)

Placidity
Only Phoenix and Iceman (if Omega), and Magneto are relevant.

riv6672
Totally disagree. Team work is HUGE in this scenario. But thanks for your HO.

krisblaze
I think the New X-Men and Excalibur pull it off.

He might clear the rest.

DarkRaiden
Magik, Storm, Meggan are also relevant and why he won't solo the teams.

riv6672
Not sure whether these answers are more a kick in the teeth to a majority of the X characters or to team work. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Wait, does he have to fight them ALL at once?

riv6672
Nononono, DarkSaint85. I didnt feel like flooding the forum asking 10 different (but essentially the same) questions.

To be clear i'm not saying Hal CANT solo each of these teams. I just feel calling 97% of the characters on those teams irrelevant was short sighted. Teams beat powerful individual characters via team work all the time.
Seemed weird the posters who chimed in didnt even factor that in.

pym-ftw
GL clears minus Phoenix

Teamwork is fine, but half of these teams can get insta-dropped.

riv6672
Cant disagree, but thank you for using the word term teamwork. I be shushing, now! smile

DarkSaint85
Mmm. The problem with teamwork is that Hal has his own team backing him, and could feasibly create constructs to giht each of them solo.

That said, too many wildcards.

krisblaze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mmm. The problem with teamwork is that Hal has his own team backing him, and could feasibly create constructs to giht each of them solo.

That said, too many wildcards.

I dare say New X-Men Jean or Xorn alone would give him some trouble.

nwg202
Meggan, Magik , Warlock and of course Phoenix can him on by themselves.

Meggan can mimic a ton of powers including the power cosmic, Magik is a hell lord and Warlock not holding back is a big time powerhouse with the transmode virus

Most of the other x-men are canon fodder though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.