OWAW Superman/Doomsday vs OF Thor/Onsluaght Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
No BFR

Who wins

LeonBuco666
Teams or Amalgams?

Harbinger
Team one.

LeonBuco666
Team Marvel

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Teams or Amalgams? teams

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Insane Titan
teams

Team Marvel

quanchi112
Is Onsluaght Hulk a new character ? I've never heard of him.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is Onsluaght Hulk a new character ? I've never heard of him.

laughing out loud

It's basically a non holding back Hulk that doesn't have Bruce in the driver seat. This Hulk is above anyone on team 2. Not by a little bit either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

It's basically a non holding back Hulk that doesn't have Bruce in the driver seat. This Hulk is above anyone on team 2. Not by a little bit either. Oh it is a typo. Should have known. I take team two for the solid win.

pym-ftw
Hey Carver what has this Hulk done that puts him above his base level? Savage/Indestructible.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

It's basically a non holding back Hulk that doesn't have Bruce in the driver seat. This Hulk is above anyone on team 2. Not by a little bit either.

Hulk is on team 2.

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hey Carver what has this Hulk done that puts him above his base level? Savage/Indestructible.

Every hero and villain couldn't put a scratch on Onslaught's armor, combined, and Hulk punched him to dust. This doesn't include the fact that people were straining to even walk through the shockwaves of the punches Onslaught and Hulk was throwing, I'm talking about Super humans. Hell, some people were getting thrown back by the shockwaves.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk is on team 2.

You knew what I meant. mad

SquallX
Every hero and villain couldn't put a scratch on Onslaught's armor, combined, and Hulk punched him to dust. This doesn't include the fact that people were straining to even walk through the shockwaves of the punches Onslaught and Hulk was throwing, I'm talking about Super humans. Hell, some people were getting thrown back by the shockwaves.

And no one was able to put a scratch on Imperiex nor slowed him down.

pym-ftw
Every hero and villain couldn't put a scratch on Onslaught's armor, combined, and Hulk punched him to dust. This doesn't include the fact that people were straining to even walk through the shockwaves of the punches Onslaught and Hulk was throwing, I'm talking about Super humans. Hell, some people were getting thrown back by the shockwaves. embarrasment

Ahh the Hulk that fought Onslaught, i thought this was an entirely separate iteration.

Team 1 wins. How easily depending on how smart Thor fights

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
And no one was able to put a scratch on Imperiex nor slowed him down.

Who scratched Imperiex? Scans.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
No BFR

Who wins

Team 1 with ease. Too fast and too powerful.
This is non sundipped Superman I'm talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.