Mother Talzin, Maul, and Count Dooku Vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The fight that will never happen in the SoD Comics. Three powerful masters Vs The dark lord of Sith

Morals: Team has prep, Sidious is bloodlusted.

Location Dathomir.

Special Rules If team starts to lose theege maul gets his saber staff and the dark saber.

who wins? who dies?

ares834
Not sure how powerful Talzin truly is in a fight.

But I'm leaning to the team here.

Emperordmb
We will see...

Sinious
DE Sidious can kill them even in Dathomir but I think ROTS Sid might fall.

EDIT: I saw the thing about prep now. If Talzin can do cool stuff with prep then Sidious would have a really hard time

SIDIOUS 66
We'll see Sidious go up against and defeat all three of them in the next issue, though Dooku will be spared as he was being used as a weapon by Talzin against his own will.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZ5ikpqMGU&t=0m28s

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZ5ikpqMGU&t=0m28s

thumb up

NewGuy01
Dooku hasn't actually betrayed Sidious as of this point, but the next issue says that Mother Talzin possesses him in the next issue... Though, Dooku isn't included on the cover art where the battle between Sidious in Talzin is teased. I'm not inclined to think he'll take on all three.

If he does, though, that would be insane. I honestly think this team is too much for him.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dooku hasn't actually betrayed Sidious as of this point, but the next issue says that Mother Talzin possesses him in the next issue... Though, Dooku isn't included on the cover art where the battle between Sidious in Talzin is teased. I'm not inclined to think he'll take on all three.

I think that's the reason Talzin possesses him. Putting both apprentices against him.

You wanna put some money on it?

Nalaniel
Originally posted by NewGuy01
If he does, though, that would be insane. I honestly think this team is too much for him.

Yup...

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I think that's the reason Talzin possesses him. Putting both apprentices against him.

You wanna put some money on it?

I'd definitely put money on Sidious Not Saber Blitzing Maul.

Unfortunately (for this case) though I don't gamble.

carthage
Likely the team

Emperordmb
As if now, Ima say Sidious could take Talzin and Maul together, but he loses if Dooku's on their side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.