Voldemort vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
Voldemort gets the Elder Wand; Magneto is at his most powerful
Fight takes place in a used car lot
Opponents start 50 feet apart
Who takes this?

Firefly218
Lifting a car and throwing takes more time than shooting a lethal magic blast.

Magneto gets wrecked. He won't be able to dodge magic.

KingD19
Magneto makes a shield and blocks all attacks while skewering No nose

NemeBro
Magneto can make shields now?

Robtard
I think he means out of metal bits since it's a used car lot and if a tombstone can stop the Killing Curse, a Chrysler can.

juggerman
He might be able to shield himself with metal objects.....

EDIT: What Rob said

KingD19
Exactly.

TheVaultDweller
Waits for Quan to say "Crucio for the win".

Robtard
That one can be dodged or blocked as well, even then, strong enough willed people can resist it somewhat. So Magneto feels a lot of pain and reacts by impaling Voldermort with a camshaft.

quanchi112
Voldemort crushes him.

RJ 2.0
Voldemort goes smoke and spams fiendfyre.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Voldemort goes smoke and spams fiendfyre. Quit riding my coattails.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Robtard
I think he means out of metal bits since it's a used car lot and if a tombstone can stop the Killing Curse, a Chrysler can.
Magneto would have to work fast to shield himself from voldemort, who would no doubt attack fast. Also, voldemort can defend himself from cars, with just a flick of the wrist.

Magneto' s attack and defense are slower than voldemort' s. Therefore, vold wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by Firefly218
Magneto would have to work fast to shield himself from voldemort, who would no doubt attack fast. Also, voldemort can defend himself from cars, with just a flick of the wrist.

Magneto' s attack and defense are slower than voldemort' s. Therefore, vold wins.

Magneto is faster, he doesn't need to wave around a stick to get his go-to attacks off. He can and has used his powers by just barely nudging his head (X1).

ergo, Voldermort gets skewered to death by any random bit of car metal, which considering it's a used car lot, Voldermort shouldn't be too far away from a car.

Firefly218
Magneto is faster, he doesn't need to wave around a stick to get his go-to attacks off. He can and has used his powers by just barely nudging his head (X1).

ergo, Voldermort gets skewered to death by any random bit of car metal, which considering it's a used car lot, Voldermort shouldn't be too far away from a car.

Voldemort doesn't need to wave a wand either, he's one of the few wizards who can conduct tremendous feats of magic without a wand.

Even if they are the same speed, flying magic spells > flying cars

Silent Master
Voldemort doesn't need to wave a wand either, he's one of the few wizards who can conduct tremendous feats of magic without a wand.

What tremendous feats of magic has Tommy boy done without a wand?

Robtard

His go-to-spell AK is done via wand. As is Curio. Which spells has he accomplished without a wand that he would use here to take out Magneto?

Why would Magneto throw an entire car when any small bit of metal from a car would be faster and lethal as well?

Firefly218
"He has proven able to create artificial artificial limbs such as Peter Pettigrew's silver hand; to conjure objects (like shields) within seconds; create and contro Inferi (undeads); to summon snakes; to compel people's movements (forcing Harry to bow in their duel) and suspend people bound in midair; to transfigure objects and elements into living beings; to perform high-level telekynesis; to turn corpses into disguises, like he did with Bathilda Bagshot; to cast curses; to curse a word into a Taboo that unleashes spells when uttered; to create tatoos that summon his servants and sends message upon being touched; to speak to snakes and control them; and many more."

That's from wiki. A good number of those feats were done without a wand, and there's no reason to believe all of them can't be done by voldemort without a wand.

"Voldemort has also devised many magical feats of his own, such as the Morsmordre, (which summons his symbol, the Dark Mark), the ability to fly without support at high speeds, the ritual that restored him, and other. He is extremely skilled in magical duels; being able to cast spells, counter-spells, an to Apparate/Disapparate with great speed and precision, and to cast powerful and complex spells in mid air with enough accuracy to strike a moving target. He masters the Killing Curse Avada Kedavra, the Torture Curse Cruciatus and the Mind-Control Curse Imperium with great proficiency; and is seen using other powerful attack spells. (The movies depicts him casting fire, magical blasts and sonic booms.) He likely taught his followers every attack spell they are seen using.

Voldemort is an exceptionally powerful practitioner of Legilimency, being able to tell whenever a person is lying and to delve into their deepest thoughts without resistance. One of the few people who are skilled enough to shield their mind from him is Severus Snape, who is extremely skilled at occlumency. Voldemort would often plant illusions into the minds of his victims to manipulate them. Voldemort is also said to be very skilled at Occlumency, however his use of this talent was not greatly shown in the series.

Finally, Voldemort is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable, and capable of thinking of almost perfect plans."

Silent Master
Oh look here, a wiki-warrior...which exactly of those feats were done without a wand?

Firefly218
His go-to-spell AK is done via wand. As is Curio. Which spells has he accomplished without a wand that he would use here to take out Magneto?

Why would Magneto throw an entire car when any small bit of metal from a car would be faster and lethal as well?
Voldemort was quite proficient with telekinesis type magic at a young age, WITHOUT a wand.

Besides, having a wand in his hand won't slow voldemort down in the least. He can flick his wrist just as fast, with or without a wand.

Robtard
No, I want feats from the films where Voldermort cast specific spells or performed specific magics without his wand that he would/could use here to take out Magneto before Magneto impales him in the head with a lug-nut and lobotomizes him.

Besides, Voldermort has the elder wand here, why would he not use it? AK is also his go-to spell.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Silent Master
Oh look here, a wiki-warrior...which exactly of those feats were done without a wand? Those are a listing of his feats. I posted them because I didn't remember the movies to well. Now, I'd be happy to address any constructive arguments you have. Otherwise, shut the **** up.

Silent Master
Those are a listing of his feats. I posted them because I didn't remember the movies to well. Now, I'd be happy to address any constructive arguments you have. Otherwise, shut the **** up.

Which of those feats were performed without a wand?

Arachnid1
Voldemort is surrounded by metal, as is Magneto. Magneto shields himself from all sides and skewers Voldie from all sides.

Firefly218
No, I want feats from the films where Voldermort cast specific spells or performed specific magics without his wand that he would/could use here to take out Magneto before Magneto impales him in the head with a lug-nut and lobotomizes him.

Besides, Voldermort has the elder wand here, why would he not use it? AK is also his go-to spell.

Besides, having a wand in his hand won't slow voldemort down in the least. He can flick his wrist just as fast, with or without a wand.

I don't remember the movies too well, so I would have to argue ^

Firefly218
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Voldemort is surrounded by metal, as is Magneto. Magneto shields himself from all sides and skewers Voldie from all sides. We can't assume any particular extreme in regards to the environment.

It could be a barren, unpopular used car parking lot?

Silent Master
So this was a lie?

Robtard
If this happens to be younger (Fassbender) Magneto, he could possibly just run the 50 feet and KO/punch Voldermort in the face as we showed in X-Men United.

But attacking with metal is his go-to move, so lets go with a lug-nut through the cranium.

Estacado
Voldemort cant even beat Harry Potter.
He has no chance against the Master Of Magnetism.

BruceSkywalker
Voldy dies

'nuff said/end thread

Placidity
Can't Voldemort turn intangible?

Arachnid1
We can't assume any particular extreme in regards to the environment.

It could be a barren, unpopular used car parking lot? You're right, we shouldn't. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like it would make sense to put Magneto in a fight with little to no metal. I just assumed it would be a packed used car lot, or at least semi-filled. If it is, Magneto wins. If its not, Voldemort turns the one (or so) car there into a bouncy ball or something and stomps. The environment makes all the difference here.

Silent Master

It could be a barren, unpopular used car parking lot?

You really think the OP meant for the lot to be empty?

KingD19
Why would they specify "Used Car Lot" and have it be empty?

They could have said barren space if they wanted to do that.

Don't stretch like that.

Robtard
Doesn't matter, one car in a used car lot is enough. A single lug-nut flying through Voldermort's face is enough to put him down for a win.

Mindset
Doesn't matter, one car in a used car lot is enough. A single lug-nut flying through Voldermort's face is enough to put him down for a win. thumb up

It could be a barren, unpopular used car parking lot? laughing out loud

KingD19
And as we've seen in DoFP, he can make metal move at bullet speeds. Even if it is a bullet, lol.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Arachnid1
You're right, we shouldn't. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like it would make sense to put Magneto in a fight with little to no metal. I just assumed it would be a packed used car lot, or at least semi-filled. If it is, Magneto wins. If its not, Voldemort turns the one (or so) car there into a bouncy ball or something and stomps. The environment makes all the difference here.
That's true thumb up. It's really not a fair fight for voldy if the lot is jam-packed full, Magneto would stomp.

Problem is, Magneto is dependent on the environment. Voldemort doesn't need any extraneous factors to contribute.

For that reason, I would give the majority to voldy. Now if Lestov specified the car lot, or provided a descriptive picture of one that is jam-packed busy, Magneto could take majority.

KingD19
It doesn't even really need to be jam packed. Just one car would be enough. Magneto makes a shield with the doors and while Voldemort is focused on the doors moving, a lugnut zips through his skull at bullet speeds.

Firefly218
Voldemort can make a shield too

KingD19
Would it be able to withstand the force of Magneto's attacks?

Firefly218
Originally posted by KingD19
Would it be able to withstand the force of Magneto's attacks? If it can withstand powerful magic, it should be able to withstand car parts.

StealthRanger
Fight takes place in a car lot

If you've seen YYH and remember the Elder Toguro vs those three guys in the semi final of the Dark Tournament, you'll know what happens

quanchi112

ergo, Voldermort gets skewered to death by any random bit of car metal, which considering it's a used car lot, Voldermort shouldn't be too far away from a car. Based off what is magneto faster ?

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit riding my coattails. Just stating the obvious. I am not "anti wizard", as some have been led to believe.

quanchi112
Just stating the obvious. I am not "anti wizard", as some have been led to believe. You're a modern day judas to the wizarding world.

StealthRanger
Magneto has the reactions to stop bullets

Pretty sure he is faster

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Magneto has the reactions to stop bullets

Pretty sure he is faster Voldemort doesn't wield bullets.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
Would be a perfect time for the "the point>>>>>>a billion lightears>>>>>your head" meme, can't find it though

And you're right, the shit Voldemort wields is so much slower than bullets

quanchi112
Would be a perfect time for the "the point>>>>>>a billion lightears>>>>>your head" meme, can't find it though

And you're right, the shit Voldemort wields is so much slower than bullets Attacks far slower than bullets have hit him. Quit being dishonest. One Avada Kedavra or Crucio and its game over.

Voldemort stomps.

StealthRanger
Oh yeah, go on, name them *que naming other characters because "dey luked slow" and nitpicking low ends*

Nah, Magneto shapes a car door into several blades in impales Voldemort with them, since he's got better reactions, he moves first

quanchi112
Oh yeah, go on, name them *que naming other characters because "dey luked slow" and nitpicking low ends*

Nah, Magneto shapes a car door into several blades in impales Voldemort with them, since he's got better reactions, he moves first He is very slow. Mystique put his ass down. Guy gets spared all the time. He wasn't fast enough since he can't control what she shot. Voldemort also wields power he can't control so he dies.

One Avada Kedavra.

thumb up

Robtard
Magneto downs Voldermort faster than boy-wizard Harry did via a lug-nut through the skull. /filmfeats

RJ 2.0
Lol no.

Firefly218
Do any of you guys remember voldemort's tk and shield feats?

I think if voldemort gets his shield up fast enough, Magneto is ****ed.

RJ 2.0
Magneto is effed any way you slice it.

Robtard
Magneto is effed any way you slice it.

While you're unquestionably the greatest HP-lover/supporter KMC has ever seen, imo, you're being silly here. Magneto in this setting wins it more times out of ten.

Firefly218
While you're unquestionably the greatest HP-lover/supporter KMC has ever seen, imo, you're being silly here. Magneto in this setting wins it more times out of ten. thumb down

Robtard
Oh no, RJ is the original HP MVF fanatic. This is not debatable.

RJ 2.0
While you're unquestionably the greatest HP-lover/supporter KMC has ever seen, imo, you're being silly here. Magneto in this setting wins it more times out of ten. I have been reformed, idiot. You of all people know that.

Robtard
I have been reformed, idiot. You of all people know that.

Re-read what I said, moron. Your reformation doesn't do away with your past.

RJ 2.0
Re-read what I said, moron. Your reformation doesn't do away with your past. You need to listen to Master Yoda, foo'.

Robtard
"Size matters not." - Yoda

YES IT DOES!

RJ 2.0
fail.

Badabing
Originally posted by Lestov16
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
Voldemort gets the Elder Wand; Magneto is at his most powerful
Fight takes place in a used car lot
Opponents start 50 feet apart
Who takes this? Voldemort gets a '97 Lincoln Town Car shoved up his rectum. Then Magneto drops a stadium in Voldemort just because he can. durup

RJ 2.0
Lol, no. Voldemort spams fiendfyre and Magneto gets burned to a crisp.

Fact: Voldemort can spell faster than Mags can manipulate metal.

Badabing

Fact: Voldemort can spell faster than Mags can manipulate metal. Fact: The '97 Lincoln Town Car license plate reads PWND. That's all we see sticking out of Voldemort's rectum.

And this song is playing while it happens:

3R7l7nDuj1o

KingD19
Magneto redirected a bullet after it had been fired. He also stopped hundreds of tons of metal shrapnel in an instant as well as flipping a speeding 18 wheeler with a flick of his wrist.

How is Voldemort faster again?

StealthRanger
He stopped several bullets in mid flight in X-Men 1 as well

RJ 2.0
OK I can see that no one is gonna budge here on the speed debate. Try this:

Magneto has to seize cars and hurl them at Voldemort. After all, the fight is in a used car lot. I admit, Magneto can grab vehicles pretty damn fast. The convoy scene where he rescued Mystique proves that.

BUT, Voldemort raise his wand and say crucio much faster.

KingD19
You're under the assumption Magneto needs an entire car. Rob pointed it out in the first page or so. He can just tear off an antenna or hell, pick up one of the bound to be hundreds of spare pieces of small metal(lug nuts, tire bolts, etc...) lying around and fling it through him before he can even flick his wrist.

Beyond that, we see from all 7 HP movies that the wizards are plainly human in combat speed/reaction time. Yet they are pretty good at dodging or deflecting spells. Harry even deflected a spell from pretty close range in the last movie. Magneto has shown to be faster than that on several occasions. Not by a huuuuge amount, but noticeable.

Voldemort gets perforated before he knows what hit him.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by KingD19
You're under the assumption Magneto needs an entire car. Rob pointed it out in the first page or so. He can just tear off an antenna or hell, pick up one of the bound to be hundreds of spare pieces of small metal(lug nuts, tire bolts, etc...) lying around and fling it through him before he can even flick his wrist.

Beyond that, we see from all 7 HP movies that the wizards are plainly human in combat speed/reaction time. Yet they are pretty good at dodging or deflecting spells. Harry even deflected a spell from pretty close range in the last movie. Magneto has shown to be faster than that on several occasions. Not by a huuuuge amount, but noticeable.

Voldemort gets perforated before he knows what hit him.

Plain human speed? You sure you wanna go with that? Because I can post video evidence that proves you incredibly wrong.

StealthRanger
Based on what can Voldemort attack faster than Magneto?

quanchi112
I have been reformed, idiot. You of all people know that. You two gals fighting. You lost your way and have become lost. Depression is a terrible thing.

quanchi112
fail. Yes, I agree roberta is a huge failure.

Robtard

Fact: Voldemort can spell faster than Mags can manipulate metal.

Nah, he gets a lug-nut through the skull before that.

quanchi112
Nah, he gets a lug-nut through the skull before that. Based on ?

Robtard
Based on ?

Men are debating the topic, so go to your corner and be quiet. Thanks.

quanchi112
Men are debating the topic, so go to your corner and be quiet. Thanks. Then why are you still here ?

One crucio or avada kedavra. Game over.

Robtard
Then why are you still here ?

One crucio or avada kedavra. Game over.

A "no you" response.

Repeating points that were already countered pages ago is a silly fail tactic. Your game is old and tired, quan.

Werewolf582
Mags

quanchi112
A "no you" response.

Repeating points that were already countered pages ago is a silly fail tactic. Your game is old and tired, quan. Another predictable response.

Magneto can't control the magic. The only bullets he has stopped is due to controlling them. When mystique fired he failed because he couldn't stop that bullet. That is the point, Robbie.

Robtard
Another predictable response.

Magneto can't control the magic. The only bullets he has stopped is due to controlling them. When mystique fired he failed because he couldn't stop that bullet. That is the point, Robbie.

"irony"

And now a non sequitur response.

Anyhow, Voldermort goes down via some very fast flying small metal object through the face, be it lug-nut, sheet metal screw, bumper bolt etc., which he can get off with a thought. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112
"irony"

And now a non sequitur response.

Anyhow, Voldermort goes down via some very fast flying small metal object through the face, be it lug-nut, sheet metal screw, bumper bolt etc., which he can get off with a thought. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain

#robtardwinsagain Post the quick feat and we can compare times. You continuing to repeat without proof and ignoring the facts isn't debating.

KingD19
mX28y5WJyuk

1:25 on - He waves his hand and detaches the taser pins from Mystique and into Stryker.

2:02 - He summons the gun into his hand with a gesture pretty quickly.

2:27 - Despite Xavier knocking the gun out of his hand and knocking him to the ground, Magneto instantly manipulates the gun by keeping it hovering and on target, then fires it. And despite not even being able to see her anymore, he easily guides the bullet into her leg while it's travelling at it's highest speed.

EccZRiEUGlQ

At 2:16 seconds he stops dozens of missiles and howitzer shells all moving at hundreds of miles per hour nearly instantly.

3:10 with a gestures he sends all of the missiles and bullets back at similar speeds but with no internal propulsion he's doing that with his own power.

3:35 using just the metal on their suits, he casually flings the X-Men dozens of feet through the air.

3:41 while distracted fighting Charles, he brings the missiles under control yet again.

3:46 after knocking down Charles, he regains control of the remaining missiles and quickly gets them all back on course.

4:07 he starts deflecting bullets. He even clearly bats aside the one that ends up hitting Charles.

quanchi112
I cannot see these videos. You need to post evidence I can review, padawan.

Robtard
Post the quick feat and we can compare times. You continuing to repeat without proof and ignoring the facts isn't debating.

Oh the "irony" from the "Voldermort crushes!" debater. But let us repeat anyways:

-His ability to stop and/or control bullets after they've been fired (X1 & DoFP).
-His ability to rip out and lift the GGB which weighs around 894,500 tons in what was under a min or two(X2).
-His ability to rip out and lift the RFK stadium in under a min or two. (DoFP)
-His ability to send small metal balls flying at very fast speeds (X2 & DoFP)

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain

KingD19
Rob, do me a favor and look at the videos I posted that prove us right. Then tell Quan we are unsurprisingly...right.

Robtard
He can see Youtube vids, he's just doing the "I can't see your evidence" troll-tactic since he has nothing here.

KingD19
Oh the "irony" from the "Voldermort crushes!" debater. But let us repeat anyways:

-His ability to stop and/or control bullets after they've been fired (X1 & DoFP).
-His ability to rip out and lift the GGB which weighs around 894,500 tons in what was under a min or two(X2).

Don't forget in DoFP he instantly stopped all the exploding debris from hitting them in a large wall formation.

Placidity
Off-topic for a moment:

Was anyone disappointed that old Magneto was taken out by a shard of metal in DoFP?

If it wasn't metal they should have made it clear. And even in that case its not that much better.

KingD19
Originally posted by Placidity
Off-topic for a moment:

Was anyone disappointed that old Magneto was taken out by a shard of metal in DoFP?

If it wasn't metal they should have made it clear. And even in that case its not that much better.

No. I wasn't disappointed. It was a piece of a Super Sentinel, and as they very clearly showcased through the movie, they adapted to powers and didn't seem to be made from metal in the first place(aside from maybe the face cannon)

So it makes sense that a non metallic piece is the only thing to get through. Its not like he missed it. It seems that he just put up a wall of energy to stop the metal if that makes sense. And seeing how easily he stopped hundreds of tons of shrapnel by willing it to not go past a certain point, and that single piece got through, it's obvious it couldn't be metal.

Robtard
Exactly, iirc, it was a piece/shard of destroyed Sentinel, which are immune to magnetism.

Placidity
Still made him look like a chump to me. Iceman, Sunspot, Blink, Warpath and even Colossus had better deaths (I know Magneto didn't die yet). Storm got dispatched like a noob, but no one cares about Storm.

It wasn't clear to me that it wasn't metal. I will have to watch it again when it becomes available. It was either bits of the plane or the Sentinels. But if I recall correctly, the plane explosion should have blown them in the opposite direction.

As an older, more experienced version, he should have been prepared for something like that.

KingD19
I watched it in IMAX. I'm pretty sure it was a Sentinel piece. It had the same coloration and the hex grid pattern that covered them. Even the torn edge on the side sticking out didn't look like normal metal.

And the explosion caused the Sentinel carriers to explode as well. Multiple explosions in a short span of time can send shrapnel flying in every single direction.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
Storm got dispatched like a noob, but no one cares about Storm.

I would have preferred they bring back almost any other mutant, but they likely went with her due to Berry's name and Storm being one of the more powerful mutants to have in the final future end battle.

An older Nightcrawler would have been nice to see, but kind of redundant/pointless since they had Blink with her similar to teleporting powers.

KingD19
Storm was the only one capable of supercharging Bishop and blowing the X-Jet...on the topic of Bishop, I wish his only power hadn't been "absorb energy, put it in my gun, fire my gun"

quanchi112

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain Due to being able to control the substances but when he doesn't have power over the substances he gets hit.

Picking up heavier objects has no relevancy here while Voldemort can oneshot him with a spell.

Again not relevant in a fight with Voldemort.

Post the clip.

Post proof then. It is really simple.

quanchi112
He can see Youtube vids, he's just doing the "I can't see your evidence" troll-tactic since he has nothing here. I can't see anything with flash plug ins from my iPad. I wish I could see it so I could destroy his shitty eveidence he always tends to blow out of proportion.

Robtard
Due to being able to control the substances but when he doesn't have power over the substances he gets hit.

Picking up heavier objects has no relevancy here while Voldemort can oneshot him with a spell.

Again not relevant in a fight with Voldemort.

Post the clip.

Post proof then. It is really simple.

You're using a Red Herring, as we're discussing reaction time. Not one is arguing that Magneto will directly affect spells with magnetism.

You're ignoring the time it took to pick up thousands of tons compared to the time it would take him to pick up and shoot a small object. You're also ignoring that he has on multiple occasions used small metal objects to quickly kill people as noted.

Reaction time is VERY relevant in this fight. Your "no no!" arguments fail.

I cited the films the feats were in and you claimed to have watched the films. You're done here.

quanchi112
You're using a Red Herring, as we're discussing reaction time. Not one is arguing that Magneto will directly affect spells with magnetism.

You're ignoring the time it took to pick up thousands of tons compared to the time it would take him to pick up and shoot a small object. You're also ignoring that he has on multiple occasions used small metal objects to quickly kill people as noted.

Reaction time is VERY relevant in this fight. Your "no no!" arguments fail.

I cited the films the feats were in and you claimed to have watched the films. You're done here. You are ignoring the times he's been hit by bullets made of substances he cannot control. He uses his power and can interact with that but it doesn't prove his reaction time is bullet time.

Post the feats and we can compare the actual time it takes for the feats compared to Voldemort's. Are you scared ?

Picking up large objects very slowly means he gets killed, Roberta.

Post the clips. I want to see the evidence so I can decimate it with Voldemort's feats.

Robtard
You are ignoring the times he's been hit by bullets made of substances he cannot control. He uses his power and can interact with that but it doesn't prove his reaction time is bullet time.

Post the feats and we can compare the actual time it takes for the feats compared to Voldemort's. Are you scared ?

Post the clips. I want to see the evidence so I can decimate it with Voldemort's feats.

You're ignoring that he will be using metal here; cos that's what he does, so his reaction times stand. Your "he couldn't block a non metal object" is a nonsense attempt to counter.

I named the scenes and cited the films;. You'll do your typical "I can't see youtube clips now" dodge as you did to King.

Red Herring.

Scenes cited.

quanchi112
You're ignoring that he will be using metal here; cos that's what he does, so his reaction times stand. Your "he couldn't block a non metal object" is a nonsense attempt to counter.

I named the scenes and cited the films;. You'll do your typical "I can't see youtube clips now" dodge as you did to King.

Red Herring.

Scenes cited. You are ignoring he can't stop the magic so who cares. His reaction only applies to materials he can control. That is the point, coward.

I don't have flash plugins. You're pathetic.

Dodge.

Post the clips, coward.

Robtard
Well, here you go again.

But let us repeat anyways:

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain

quanchi112
You are ignoring the times he's been hit by bullets made of substances he cannot control. He uses his power and can interact with that but it doesn't prove his reaction time is bullet time.

Post the clips. I want to see the evidence so I can decimate it with Voldemort's feats. Originally posted by Robtard
Well, here you go again.

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain All covered. Two can play at his game.

Robtard
Yes! Copying me yet again, that means I win #robtardwinsagain

quanchi112

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain Originally posted by quanchi112

Post the clips. I want to see the evidence so I can decimate it with Voldemort's feats. My post countered yours. You cannot counter this post thus you concede.

Robtard

quanchi112

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain I countered all of this but post the clips so I can decimate your exaggerations and lies.

Robtard
"irony"

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112
"irony"

#robtardwinsagain Rage looping. One Avada Kedavra wins. Magneto can't stop it this he dies.

Robtard
"can't stop it this"

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112
"can't stop it this"

#robtardwinsagain Again he cannot control Voldemort's energy thus he dies.

Robtard
Again he cannot control Voldemort's energy thus he dies.

Failed Strawman argument again.

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112
Failed Strawman argument again.

#robtardwinsagain Bullets tagged Magneto that he can't control thus the same logic applies.

Logic, liar.

Robtard
Failed Red Herring again.

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112
Failed Red Herring again.

#robtardwinsagain If he had true bullet reactive time he'd have attacked mystique first or avoided it but he didn't. Voldemort wins due to him not being able control the powerful magic.

Robtard
If he had true bullet reactive time he'd have attacked mystique first or avoided it but he didn't. Voldemort wins due to him not being able control the powerful magic.
Covered.

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112
Covered.

#robtardwinsagain He controls the magnetism so he can stop any material used against due to his powers but things he cannot control he falls to or is hit with.

Crucio or Ak.

Robtard
He controls the magnetism so he can stop any material used against due to his powers but things he cannot control he falls to or is hit with.

Crucio or Ak.

Covered.

quanchi112
Covered.

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain Originally posted by quanchi112

Post the clips. I want to see the evidence so I can decimate it with Voldemort's feats. Covered as well.

Boom.

Robtard
Covered.

quanchi112
Covered.

Post the clips. I want to see the evidence so I can decimate it with Voldemort's feats. Covered as well.

One rage loops deserves another.

laughing out loud

Robtard

quanchi112

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain My post rebuttal clearly addressed all of this. Voldemort wins. He can win quite easily with a spell or so. He's that damn ferocious.

RJ 2.0
Based on what can Voldemort attack faster than Magneto? Based on the fact that wizards showed Jedi-like reflexes in some of their duels.

Robtard
My post rebuttal clearly addressed all of this. Voldemort wins. He can win quite easily with a spell or so. He's that damn ferocious.

Covered.

quanchi112
Covered.

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain Again my logic has already addressed this and since you can't counter you lose.

Robtard
Again my logic has already addressed this and since you can't counter you lose.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

All those points above should let you know that Magneto could easily send a lug-nut flying at Voldermort faster than Voldermort can cast AK and Crucio, never mind that both spells can he dodged or blocked by solid objects. /cantbedenied /filmfeats /thread /pwneditagain He can't stop anything after it's been fired if he doesn't have a connection with it so it is really his connection. Thats it.

Condolences.

Robtard
He can't stop anything after it's been fired if he doesn't have a connection with it so it is really his connection. Thats it.

Condolences.

"if he doesn't have a connection with it so it is really his connection" laughing out loud

Covered.

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112
"if he doesn't have a connection with it so it is really his connection" laughing out loud

Covered.

#robtardwinsagain Yes, his connection not his reaction time. I am glad you agree. I rebutted this.

Robtard
Yes, his connection not his reaction time. I am glad you agree. I rebutted this.

Covered.

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112

Covered.

#robtardwinsagain Yes, it is his connection as for previously stated reasons. I doubt you believe magneto wins. You will probably say you lied a few weeks down the road.

Robtard
Yes, it is his connection as for previously stated reasons. I doubt you believe magneto wins. You will probably say you lied a few weeks down the road.

Covered.

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112

Covered.

#robtardwinsagain Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, it is his connection as for previously stated reasons. I doubt you believe magneto wins. You will probably say you lied a few weeks down the road. Rebutted.

Robtard
Rebutted.

Covered.

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112
Yes, his connection not his reaction time. I am glad you agree. I rebutted this. Originally posted by Robtard
Covered.

#robtardwinsagain Just get it over with and admit you lied and knew full well that Voldemort wins.

Robtard
Just get it over with and ad it you lied and knew full well that Voldemort wins.

Covered.

#robtardwinsagain

quanchi112
Covered.

Rebut this.

Robtard
Covered.

quanchi112
Covered.

Boom. Feel the power.

Robtard
Covered.

Silent Master
quan is way too mad to actually read your points. quan would much rather rage-loop for 60 more pages.

quanchi112
Covered.

Boom. As I said you need to have a rebuttal here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
quan is way too mad to actually read your points. quan would much rather rage-loop for 60 more pages. Irony.

Robtard
Covered as well.

Boom. As I said you need to have a rebuttal here.

"irony"

Covered.

quanchi112
Covered.

If you can't counter this then you concede.

Robtard
Covered as well.

If you can't counter this then you concede. "irony"

Covered.

Silent Master
I don't think quan knows what covered means, he is just copying other posters, IOW quan101.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>