Superman Christopher Reeve’s version runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3

juggerman
Nobody stops him.

Kotor3
I like your comment. Maybe I should have made this Man of Steel version of Superman.

juggerman
That would make it at least debatable

Kotor3
Ok. I will make a new thread with that version of superman so no one is confused. I may change some of components also.

DTM
Yeah, Christopher Reeve Superman was basically Pre Crisis Superman, moving the moon and all, so dont think anyone here is stopping him here.

StealthRanger
Even Reeve Superman would only be Post Crisis Superman

Nowhere Pre levels

Star428
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Even Reeve Superman would only be Post Crisis Superman

Nowhere Pre levels

Huh? Reeve Superman could reverse time by flying around the earth at light speed. Post crisis Superman has never been shown to be able to reverse time like that. I'm sure there's a bunch of other things he did in those movies that post crisis Supes has never been shown to be able to do but I haven't watched them in so long I couldn't say for sure. Also, since Superman Returns is a continuation of Superman 1 and 2 it's basically the same Superman and that Supes lifted an entire island made of kryptonite and hurled it into space. I don't recall post crisis Superman doing anything like that but maybe you
've read more post crisis Superman comics than me and can enlighten me with certain issue numbers. I've read a heck of a lot though. Superman is my favorite fictional character of all time, afterall.

Werewolf582
Clears

The Manga Guru
Clears with ease.

StealthRanger
Clears the gauntlet easily

Make it everyone at once against him, and he still wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.