The Opress Family vs Dark Council Members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
-Mother Talzin
-Darth Maul
-Savage Opress

V.S

-Darth Nox
-Darth Marr
-Darth Arho

Emperordmb
Arho?

Kalen Sykes
He took Baras' place on the Dark Council.

Emperordmb
Was he a Republic flashpoint?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
-Mother Talzin
-Darth Maul
-Savage Opress

V.S

-Darth Nox
-Darth Marr
-Darth Arho
Wow... You completely forgot the most powerful members of each group.

Vowrawn and Feral respectively.

Adding these two powerhouses could change the entire fight.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Heroic quests on Illum, I believe. It'd been awhile since I completed that quest. BTW, that was sarcasm about Feral, right?

Emperordmb
Lol the whole Feral Vowrawn thing was a sarcastic joke, seeing as the two appear to be the weakest of their respective groups.

Heroic quest? Define that please I have forgotten the specifics of that term in SWTOR.

Kalen Sykes
Heroic quests take place in an area on the planet (labeled "Heroic Area"wink where the enemies are more difficult and players usually team up to complete the quests. Each planet has Heroic-2 and Heroic-4 quests.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Arho competed with Darth Malgus for supremacy. I am not sure if these two ever got in a confrontation but Darth Malgus didn't underestimate Darth Arho, he assisted the Republic at taking Darth Arho down.

carthage
The Opress family clear this.

Based
Originally posted by Emperordmb

No he's the quest chain on Ilum. And he has no feats so he's essentially fodder.

NewGuy01
He was a rival of Malgus, the head of the sphere of military offense, Baras's successor, and a member of the Dark Council.

I basically picked him because he's very similar to Savage in terms of build.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.