The Mask Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
No prep.

No bfr.

No cis nor pis.

Battlefield; entire Solar System to play in.

LeonBuco666
Its a slugfest by the way

LeonBuco666
Bump

Rao Kal El
Don't worry man, I have a thread that no one cares about it either

It happen to all of us big grin

LeonBuco666
Hahahaha!

DarkSaint85
Just don't be like maxivitopowe. Sometimes the thread is just him bumping his shitty thread five times.

Diesldude
There is a Mask vs Thanos with the IG thread.

LeonBuco666
Yeah but this is just a slugfest, ironically so is the thread. Get it? Slugfest? Slow? Slow starter? No? K.

deathslash
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Yeah but this is just a slugfest, ironically so is the thread. Get it? Slugfest? Slow? Slow starter? No? K. thanos gets absolutely wrecked.

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos needs huge amounts of CIS/PIS to stand a chance like Lobo from that crossover issue.

Diesldude
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Yeah but this is just a slugfest, ironically so is the thread. Get it? Slugfest? Slow? Slow starter? No? K.
I just read the OP and ignored your attempts to bump your own thread.. um Okay?

I'll explain, if The Mask can hang with Thanos with the IG, WHat in the blue hell is Thanos going to do to The Mask without the IG?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Diesldude
I just read the OP and ignored your attempts to bump your own thread.. um Okay?

I'll explain, if The Mask can hang with Thanos with the IG, WHat in the blue hell is Thanos going to do to The Mask without the IG?

Hm, well easy....its a slugfest.

They arent using exotic powers like The Mask pulling an acme canon out of his back pocket that can obliterate planets....
Thanos blasting people with energy blasts ie galactus

A straight up brawl

carver9
Sigh

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh

*sigh* or (sigh)

Otherwise it doesnt work, shithead.

I know its a stupid thread, I just like seeing people say how badly Thanos loses.....I hate that guy, So. ****in. Much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.