Darth Traya vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
No description available

Nephthys
Kun in regular combat.

Kreia due to drain.

Kalen Sykes
What about the amulet blasts? Kun has a good chance, imo.

NewGuy01
The drain argument is overrated, I doubt she could insta-siphon someone more powerful than herself, especially another master of the same technique.

If you continue to insist, I'd throw in that Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma created the Dark Reaper, and the method for how to resist the effects of it's draining properties.

Anyway, I'm pretty curious about this fight. Traya did praise the Ancient Sith immensely, almost to the point of worship--and Exar Kun is canonically the best of them. However, to me, it doesn't seem like there is any great disparity between he and her.

FreshestSlice
Pray tell what defense there is for no defense besides being what causes it?

NewGuy01
That made absolutely no sense.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Pray tell what defense there is for no defense besides being what causes it?
LOL

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That made absolutely no sense.
I understand. The truth of the cosmos aren't intended for the sane.

Anyway, gigadrain has literally no known defense.

Kalen Sykes
Traya did praise the Ancient Sith immensely, almost to the point of worship--and Exar Kun is canonically the best of them.

That statement is like catnip for Legend. You know that, right? shifty

Selenial
Just to say, again, the way the technique is described makes it look like it's an active power.

Kun couldn't do it without knowing that Traya has drain, and he doesn't know anything about her.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I understand. The truth of the cosmos aren't intended for the sane.

Anyway, gigadrain has literally no known defense.

The dark reaper isn't a minidrain.

Nephthys
If you continue to insist, I'd throw in that Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma created the Dark Reaper, and the method for how to resist the effects of it's draining properties.

This is a good point. If Ulic knew, Exar presumably did too.

Whether its the same as Traya's technique though... eh. Whether the specific way the technique works would be effective.... eh.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
The dark reaper isn't a minidrain.
But is it a gigadrain? I'm not so sure.

carthage
Could go either way, Kun's drain was massively effective even though he had prep and was on a nexus.

I doubt its as effective as hers, but she has no speed feats suggesting she can dodge his blasts. I'm not sure.

Emperordmb
Traya would put up a fight, but in the end I don't see drain playing much of a role here.

Kun would probably blast her to the ground at the end of their fight, she would dramatically monologue, then Kun would finish her.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Traya would put up a fight, but in the end I don't see drain playing much of a role here.

Kun would probably blast her to the ground at the end of their fight, she would dramatically monologue, then Kun would finish her.

She'll probably tell Kun about his upcoming incident with Kyp Durron and Luke Skywalker, causing Kun to immediately kill Luke, when he gets the chance. Afterwards, he possess Kyp, raises the Suncrusher, reconstitutes his body, and carves a bloody swath through the galaxy.
Cue Sith theme music... http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sw022.gif

carthage
Would be a good fight either way. This should have been a force fight, would've been more interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.