Jaina Solo vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
No description available

Selenial
Jaina

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by Selenial
Jaina

Obi-Wan boxing

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Selenial
Jaina

To my shame, this is the reason I made the topic.

The SWTOR camp seems to respect Jaina immensely, even putting her above the likes of Mace Windu--Here on KMC there isn't any great amount of knowledge on her, or the other post-ROTJ figures. Curious to see why you think what you do, as so far from what I know of her she isn't any more impressive than Kenobi.

Kalen Sykes
Jaina's never struck me as being above Kenobi. She hasn't displayed Jacen's affinity for the Force (even Anakin seemed more powerful, during NJO). Her saber skills, while good, didn't seem to be top tier, either. She beat Jacen, because of her training with Fett. Rather than superior skill, she displayed more cunning, again imo. Jaina's main claim to fame is her piloting skills. I would say she's the best pilot in Luke's Jedi order, after Luke, himself. Conclusion: while she is definitely a capable warrior and top notch pilot, I would still put Obi-Wan above her.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
To my shame, this is the reason I made the topic.

The SWTOR camp seems to respect Jaina immensely, even putting her above the likes of Mace Windu--Here on KMC there isn't any great amount of knowledge on her, or the other post-ROTJ figures. Curious to see why you think what you do, as so far from what I know of her she isn't any more impressive than Kenobi.
You are asking the forum of fake quotes to educate you?
watch?v=ZLwvc5Qywzk

NewGuy01
You failed me, I have no other alternative.

DarthAnt66
I gave you her FotJ feats. That is good enough.

NewGuy01
Nothing you gave me really puts her above Ven Zallow, though. It also seemed very vague, you weren't as skilled at compiling feats as you are now.

DarthAnt66
That was my first time I ever done it, so I would expect I improved.
Though, don't you have the Fate of the Jedi series by now?

NewGuy01
I do, but the problem is that her feats are likely stretched out through the entire NJO series, which is like 30 fvcking novels long.

I'd rather just ask what her accomplishments are from someone who's read through the series already.

DarthAnt66
I am downloading all the books onto my computer for you now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.