Imperial Star Destroyer vs. Vitiate, Bane, and Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Can the 3 Sith Lords defeate the Imperial Star destroyer or would the Star Destroyer blast them into oblivion?

Emperordmb
My money is on the Sith.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, Team could take this. Sad, really.

S_W_LeGenD
Imperial Star Destroyer can attack from great distance.

Nephthys
They give it the Starkiller special.

DarthAnt66
How many Stormtroopers are in the Star Destroyer? Can't it hold thousands?

The Merchant
Yes, thousands of Stormtroopers are on those ships. Star Destroyers can reach stupendous speeds as seen in Empire Strikes Back when they went from Hoth to an Asteroid field in several minutes, which is near Lightspeeds. They can also destroy countries with their turbolasers.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by The Merchant
Yes, thousands of Stormtroopers are on those ships. Star Destroyers can reach stupendous speeds as seen in Empire Strikes Back when they went from Hoth to an Asteroid field in several minutes, which is near Lightspeeds. They can also destroy countries with their turbolasers.

Don't you mean Ludicrous speeds...? cool

Selenial
Neph, you do realise starkiller didn't bring down an Imp cruiser right?

Id give this to the Imp, believe it or not.

Just think it out ranges them all.

FreshestSlice
He was able to guide it's fall, true, but considering that pretty much everyone on this team is way stronger than he is, that doesn't mean these people can't.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
Don't you mean Ludicrous speeds...? cool
Spaceballs FTW

DarthAnt66
watch?v=ygE01sOhzz0

Kalen Sykes
Spaceballs and Clue are 2 of my favorite films. I love campy comedies and parodies.

carthage
The star destroyer lol

NewGuy01
Vitiate solos via mind-dominating the crew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.