Predict the next U.S President

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
After President Obama who do you believe will win the White House next?
Why so? Which person..

Time Immemorial
Hilary Clinton

Shakyamunison
Elizabeth Warren

Tzeentch
Elizabeth Warren would be pretty dope.

I don't think a Woman is going to win the election though- in fact I think it's likely that we'll get some ******* tough as nails Republican (note that I'm referring to a Republican that is an *******, not stating that Republicans are assholes).

I think "Obama was impotent" is going to be a historical description for the current Administration. I don't think he's been a bad President, but I do think that his push for bi-partisanship and compromising on everything has left a sour impression in a lot of peoples' mouths, and he's perceived as not really getting much of the stuff he wanted done achieved.

The backlash of that I think, is that people are going to want a rough, tough go get'em figure who they'll perceive as being aggressive enough to break all these political deadlocks we've had over the past 8 years and who will tell Congress to go **** itself. Someone who's tough enough to gedderdone.

And being tough and aggressive isn't a female stereotype.

Time Immemorial
I strongly doubt we will see another president. The constitution is basically dead at this point.

Time Immemorial
No way Warren trumps Hillary in an Election. Its just not in the globalist agenda for a progressive to take over their power couples spot which Hilary is earmarked for.

red g jacks
hillary clinton would be my guess as well.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I strongly doubt we will see another president. The constitution is basically dead at this point. what lol

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
what lol

Panetta openly admitted the Us military and Obama take orders from the UN. This violates the constitution of the US. Taking orders from a foreign government is in direct violation of it.

Tzeentch
The UN isn't a government, though.

And when were we ordered to do something by the UN?

Time Immemorial
The UN isn't a government, though.

And when were we ordered to do something by the UN?

Do you know how many orders are issued a day. Its impossible to track them all. Its obviously a huge concern for Congress.

Here is a clip from cspan from Penetta challenging Congressional oversight of right to bypass congress through UN control.

WSzZAOQnYFI

Time Immemorial
Mr. Sessions is completely baffled by this. Paneta is basically laughing at him and the constitution, because he has Obama behind him.

Bardock42
I strongly doubt we will see another president. The constitution is basically dead at this point.

What do you think will happen to not have an election in 2016 and a new president in 2017?Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Elizabeth Warren

I'd love that, but don't see it happening. I'm guess Hillary Clinton. Or maybe Chris Christie.

Tzeentch
Do you know how many orders are issued a day. Its impossible to track them all. Its obviously a huge concern for Congress.

Here is a clip from cspan from Penetta challenging Congressional oversight of right to bypass congress through UN control.

WSzZAOQnYFI

"Let me just for the record be clear again Senator, just so there's no misunderstanding. When it comes to the national defense of this Country, the President of the United States has the authority under the constitution to act to defend this country, and we will. If it comes to an operation where we're trying to build a coalition of nations to work together to go in and operate as we did in Libya, or Bosnia or for that matter Afghanistan we want to do it either by permissions of NATO, or the international community."

The senator is not stating that the President won't go to war unless he receives NATO's blessing first. The senator is stating that if we're going to go through the trouble of forming a coalition with other nations, an act that requires cooperation with those other nations, in order to perform a task, we should be willing to cooperate with the other nations within our coalition.

Don't form a team under the pretenses of working together, then tell the other members to **** off when they vote for an action that you disagree with. Why are you even bothering to be in a team at that point?

Time Immemorial
"We are not dependent on a Nato resolution or a UN resolution to execute consistent on the security of the United States."

The point isn't the rebuttal of what he said to worm his way out of digging his way in, its the fact that it came up at all. They really don't care about senate or congressional oversite. And unless they are brought before the senate arms committee they do as they please.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
What do you think will happen to not have an election in 2016 and a new president in 2017?

I'd love that, but don't see it happening. I'm guess Hillary Clinton. Or maybe Chris Christie.

I think the press secretly hates Hillary Clinton.

Firefly218
Obama for a third term!!!!!!!!

FinalAnswer
George Bush Electric Boogaloo

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Firefly218
Obama for a third term!!!!!!!!

He can't.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Doc Holiday
He could. It's been done before, but he will be the liberal scape goat on to the next most

No.

Constitutional amendment 22; "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once..."

Shakyamunison
It also says you have to be a natural born citizen, clearly which Obama is not. It didn't stop him. They do what they want, thats the life we live in.

He was born in Hawaii.

Shakyamunison
Because thats what you were told to believe.

No. It's because I'm not a birther. Your argument is silly. You don't KNOW any more then I do. Until you can prove to me that he was born somewhere else, lets move on.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No.

Constitutional amendment 22; "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once..." The hell was going on with FDR then?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The hell was going on with FDR then?

He was before the amendment. He was also the reason for the amendment.

Tzeentch
"We are not dependent on a Nato resolution or a UN resolution to execute consistent on the security of the United States."

A sentiment that the senator outright agreed with, multiple times.

So why ya trippin brah?

Robtard
I predict it won't be another black man or a man who identifies as black.

It's xyz!
Evan Bayh.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I predict it won't be another black man or a man who identifies as black.

Wow...you're truly a prophet with predictions like these. no expression

Robtard
When it comes around to be true, you will be mocked and ridiculed for doubting the Robtard.

It's xyz!
He is already mocked and ridiculed. ermm

dadudemon
When it comes around to be true, you will be mocked and ridiculed for doubting the Robtard.

I think you missed my point:

There's no way in hell that America will elect a different black president this go around. It is the simplest and easiest prediction.

inb4 Han Solo reply.

Originally posted by It's xyz!
He is already mocked and ridiculed. ermm

Boy, am I defeated that just a few trolls/idiots mock and ridicule me. weep

What am I to DO with my life? weep

Firefly218
No.

Constitutional amendment 22; "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once..." Just kidding. I know he can't.

Seriously though, either Marco Rubio or Chris Christie could win presidency. I would consider Hilary Clinton as a legitimate challenger on the Democratic side, but she has no plans of running.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Firefly218
... I would consider Hilary Clinton as a legitimate challenger on the Democratic side, but she has no plans of running.
Are you kidding me?

BackFire
Hillary Clinton

Firefly218
Are you kidding me?
No. She has explicitly stated she has no plans to run for next election. That could change, but as of now, I'm predicting under the assumption she's being sincere.

BruceSkywalker
Hilary clinton

Tzeentch
Marco Rubio is not winning the Presidency.

The hardcore GOP are delusional and out of touch enough with Americans to think that Rubio is the Republican Obama because he's brown and that therefore means he's "relatable", but being brown is no longer a selling point for a candidate.

If anything, I honestly think that Obama has worsened the chances of a minority becoming President. I'd even go so far as to say that it might be an administration or two before we see another one in office.

Bentley
Vladimir Poutine.

Impediment
The next president will be, most likely, Hillary Clinton because people don't care about policies and strategies anymore; they just want to see a woman in the Oval Office.

That's the only reason Obama was voted in two times: the color of his skin.

Bardock42
He was also a lot better than that buffoons that the Republicans ran against him.

I mean the last three Republican candidates were actual morons, John McCain was the best out of the bunch, but to balance that out he ran with the most stupid person in the world as VP candidate.

I'm hoping the Republicans choose Christie next time, but to be fair they may as well choose Pat Robertson or something as ****ed up as they have become.

BackFire
I think Hillary's biggest boon is having "Clinton" as her last name, rather than her being a woman. Lot of people still live Bill Clinton. Also I think she'll likely be better than whatever rambling old hobo the republicans defecate out to run against her.

red g jacks
being a woman is definitely a plus for the whole novelty factor, and yea her last name helps as well. but basically it comes down to if the republicans are gonna throw this election like they did the last couple times. she's the obvious democratic candidate since she's been positioning herself for this role for years.

either way i won't be voting.

Mindship
Barring the unexpected, Hil will be our next POTUS.

jaden101
Some fat, old white guy.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Bardock42
He was also a lot better than that buffoons that the Republicans ran against him.

I mean the last three Republican candidates were actual morons, John McCain was the best out of the bunch, but to balance that out he ran with the most stupid person in the world as VP candidate.

I'm hoping the Republicans choose Christie next time, but to be fair they may as well choose Pat Robertson or something as ****ed up as they have become. The best Republican candidate, election-wise, was a B rated movie star with Alzheimer's. They're the biggest joke of America.

Robtard
Marco Rubio is not winning the Presidency.

The hardcore GOP are delusional and out of touch enough with Americans to think that Rubio is the Republican Obama because he's brown and that therefore means he's "relatable", but being brown is no longer a selling point for a candidate.

If anything, I honestly think that Obama has worsened the chances of a minority becoming President. I'd even go so far as to say that it might be an administration or two before we see another one in office.

Being the first black President can't be easy; Obama is scrutinized more simply because he's dark.

The Republican-smear-machine is ruthless on the man, more-so than they ever were with Clinton and that guy jizzed all over an intern and got a rimjob in the Oval Office.

It's xyz!
Clinton Bayh 2016

Clinton Bayh 2020

Bayh ------ 2024

Bayh ------ 2028

True story.

Fallschirmjäger
With regards to Hillary Clinton, the only reason she stayed with Bill is to further her own political career. If he had been someone else with nothing to offer, she'd have kicked him to the curb. If she does become President, it'll be interesting to see whether she still loves him that much or throws his ass out.

A lot of people say that it was Bill's business and that no one else has the right to criticize his infidelity, but we all know that if he were Republican, he'd have gotten it just as worse, or more.

When you're caught, and have nowhere to go with it, you have only yourself to blame and that goes for both parties.

Shakyamunison

Tzeentch
Indeed. The Republicans have worked very hard to promote that image, so pls respect it.

Stigma
Morgan Freeman or Sylvester Stallone.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
Some fat, old white guy.

I hope that the GOP picks me up as a candidate in a few years just so I can make you eat those words.

estahuh

dadudemon
Being the first black President can't be easy; Obama is scrutinized more simply because he's dark.

I thought it was the opposite?

People are less likely to make substantive criticisms of Obama because he's black and, therefore, they would come off as racist to the P-Tards.

The people who were racist before he was president are still racist and they don't make any substantive arguments: still.

Tzeentch
"I can't criticize him because I don't want to be labeled a racist!" strikes me as something a critic of his would say to paint themselves as a victim.

At the very least, I've yet to see any kind of study or some such that would imply being black insulates him to a point from criticism.

dadudemon
At the very least, I've yet to see any kind of study or some such that would imply being black insulates him to a point from criticism.

Why would there be a study on something like that? How could you "study" it?

Edit - My comment was about the media, not the average person. There was a documentary on this. However, the documentary is a bit dated, now, because it was done before the end of the 2012 election. It covered mostly the 2008 election and the 2-3 years after that. I don't remember the name. I have a difficult time remembering those things. I believe it is on Netflix. They supported their position with actual clips from major news outlets (and some schmo counted stuff, for a few of their points...that's quite a bit of counting and hours wasted watching boring news shows). As far as a study? I don't see how that's possible. Maybe polls, but not studies. As far as polls go, he is not very well liked. Shouldn't we be seeing more criticism if he's not liked?

Tzeentch
Study was the wrong word, I meant something more like a simple "poll".

Lek Kuen
Don't non-black people (don't get me started on that issue on the other end) criticize Obama constantly?

dadudemon
Study was the wrong word, I meant something more like a simple "poll".

Check my edit.

Edit - And this thread has become a bash/discuss Obama thread. It would be better if we took it to another thread.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Don't non-black people (don't get me started on that issue on the other end) criticize Obama constantly?

Black conservatives also criticize Obama constantly. Demarcates also criticize Bush constantly. You don't really have a point.

Lek Kuen
Or you don't get what I'm saying.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Or you don't get what I'm saying.

Then what was you saying?

Fated Xtasy
I think its a showdown between Warren and Hilary with Hillary taking the win, honestly though, I'd rather see someone else win the bid for presidency, both of them have their pros and cons. but the way things are I honestly don't see anyone else running.

dadudemon
I want to see someone from the GOP take office. A very staunch conservative.

Hopefully, that obviously old white male will get Obamacare repealed. Then end our global tyranny (or at least make a dent in it) under the banner of "Hey...let's actually act like Christians for once!" Oh, and decrease military spending,* fix corporate taxes,** and improve education funding.

Then this old dude doesn't run a second term and we get a super staunch liberal who gives us a real healthcare bill (like expanding Medicare to cover all). And this super liberal president ends the unconstitutional spying the government is doing.

*NOPE!
**HAHAHAHAHA!

Fallschirmjäger

Shakyamunison

Fallschirmjäger
Black conservatives also criticize Obama constantly. Demarcates also criticize Bush constantly. You don't really have a point.

What is of notice though is when Obama was taken to school by Dr. Benjamin Carson at the National Prayer Breakfast, and gave Obama the 411 on how to really be someone in America.

Carson should know, he is the son of an illiterate mother who came from nothing to be a prominent doctor and a very intelligent man, who worked hard and reaped the rewards. So as far as that goes, yes Mr. Obama, Mr. Carson did build it!

A man of Obama's own race calling him out and doing so without fear of backlash from his fellow African-Americans was (for me anyway) a big moment because regardless of race, NO man or woman should be afraid to criticize their lawmakers, be they of same or different persuasion.

He has everything to be proud of, he did right by America ans she did right by him. And no matter what people say about Dr. Carson, no one can take that away from him.

Fallschirmjäger
I was being sarcastic.

Methinks such was the case, fellow board member. smile

Shakyamunison

Fallschirmjäger
I saw that, and I was impressed with Dr. Benjamin Carson. I have continued to read more from him, and I would vote for him if he ran.

Indeed. Mr. Carson is a true example of a man overcoming great odds to actually be someone society can look up to. And he's a Black conservative which will make it tougher for him to get votes among his own people.

If anything, minority conservatives get treated worse than other conservatives because of this ideology among their same-race peers that somehow it's a betrayal. But in the end it's not about Right, Left, or whatever-it's about what you do with what you have and how it will benefit everyone.

That said, it's indeed sad that those who criticize our current president get labeled as racist when in reality it has to do with his policies, not his persuasion. But being that racism is the easiest and most powerful card in the deck, it will continue to go down this way until people wake up and realize it. Lots of luck with that.

Oneness
Some time in late 2013 he caved into the demands of the House.

Don't know what they threatened him with, but it worked.

AsbestosFlaygon
At this point, who cares?

The best candidate the Republicans had was Ron Paul.

No one's capable of running that downtrodden Chinese colony now.

I just hope my fellow Muricans don't vote a Southern conservative republican into office.

Oneness
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Southern conservative republican. Obama was as far away from that as you can get.

Still eventually folded to the House in late 2013.

Legislature has the greater power, legislature is not written by elected officials, but rather by the wealthy and clandestine families both domestic and overseas.

Business is a game, and the rich are rigged to win.

Don't fool yourself by thinking one American president, or America's entire Executive branch, means anything.

What the world needs is a powerhouse to bring anarchy not through conventional war, not through politics, but via the infiltration of information culminated by the manipulation of communication on a global scale.

Mindship
Originally posted by Mindship
Barring the unexpected, Hil will be our next POTUS. I wanna revise. With the perception of "so much war" going on in the world, especially with the Russian Bear acting up again, Americans may want a hawk in office.

Putin may've saved the Republican party.

Originally posted by Oneness
What the world needs is a powerhouse to bring anarchy not through conventional war, not through politics, but via the infiltration of information culminated by the manipulation of communication on a global scale. Antichrist?

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindship
Putin may've saved the Republican party.

No matter who sits in the White House, the real guy directing everything the US does will be:

Originally posted by Bentley
Vladimir Poutine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.