Thor vs Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
First fight: H2H

Second Fight: Slug Fest, trading and tanking hits till TKO.

Third Fight: Weapons and Powers, Thor gets hammer. No Flying for Thor

Fourth Fight: Weapons and Powers, Thor gets hammer, Doom gets Board, Thor can fly.

TheVaultDweller
First fight - Probably give the pure skill edge to Thor. Doom was super strong and durable, but pretty much just a brawler. Problem is, can Thor dish out anything with pure H2H to put Doom down? We have seen Thor get visibly rocked and hurt by beings like Kurse and the Hulk. Doom was tanking Thing's hits like they were beneath notice. But then we haven't seen Doom dish out the kind of pure physical beating Kurse can. So it is a case of both probably being too durable for the other one to seriously hurt. But I give it to Doom, purely because he seemed to tank damage easier than Thor has.

Second fight - Same as above really. Whoever has better damage soak wins. And I don't see Thor being able to tank sun temperatures, and then making smart ass comments directly afterwards.

Third fight - I give this to Thor. Doom gets electrical powers now, but so does Thor, plus weather manipulation & Mjolnir. So chances are neither will be able to electrocute each other. But Thor can use Mjolnir in close combat and at range, as well as wind gusts, tornadoes etc., which gives him a big advantage here. So Thor takes fight 3 comfortably IMO.

Fight 4 - If Doom gets power cosmic along with the board, he should beat the shit out of Thor. Well, providing he doesn't suffer from PIS and fight like a moron, like he did against the Human Super Skrull. If he just gets the board for flight, Thor beats him again.

Raisen
I don't thor can put doom down. thor is more vulnerable. long drawn out fight=doom wins.

Arachnid1
1. Doom I think. That dude could take some damage.

2. Same as 1

3. Thor knocks him down and lays the hammer on him.

4. Same as 3

EDIT: Missed the power cosmic. Doom on 4

FrothByte
1. Thor, though it won't be easy. Doom seems tougher, but Thor is no slouch either. Big skill advantage to Thor though. If Hulk has trouble hitting Thor (and I do see him as faster than Doom) then Doom will definitely have a hard time landing shots.

2. Doom definitely. When you take out Thor's speed and skill advantage then Doom's better durability definitely takes this.

3. Thor. He just has more powers at his disposal. Can probably just keep Doom elevated with a tornado and jam him with lightning indefinitely.

4. Depends, does Doom just get the board or does he get the power cosmic as well? If it's just the board then it goes pretty much like round 3. If it's with power cosmic then Doom stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.