Kmc, You Be The Jury.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
DID QUAN ACTUALLY WRITE THAT LEWD STATEMENT? VOTE AND DEBATE HERE

RJ 2.0
What lewd statement?

Raisen
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
What lewd statement?
the statement where he allegedly requested for robtard to defecate or urinate on him whilst he masturbates passionately.

or something to that effect

rolling on floor laughing

dadudemon
This is the post in question (click "post" to follow the link and see in what context this post occurred):

Originally posted by quanchi112
I want Rob to urinate on my penis while I masturbate furiously.

Raisen
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is the post in question (click "post" to follow the link and see in what context this post occurred):

I believe quan has joked about scat before. he does this for shock value at times.

Arachnid1
This is the post in question (click "post" to follow the link and see in what context this post occurred): Wow. I'm, still not completely sure of the context, but he or someone on his account did post it. Loled.

Silent Master
Watched you masturbate furiously like any other fanboy.

Robtard
Quan seems to be fascinated with watching other men masturbate and masturbating in from of them. Urine may or may not be involved.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Quan seems to be fascinated with watching other men masturbate and masturbating in from of them. Urine may or may not be involved.

Look, guys, I can make jokes like these, too:

Well, when someone accepts his Skyperbate invites, he probably pisses himself out of excitement.

I am now a suspect in the "Quan's post was edited" scandal. bunny

focus4chumps

link to the quite SM provided, a year old.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=14442238

im sure that too was edited by phantom stalker-mod

Badabing
I just saw this post link!

osheet

It was almost a year ago. And the words used are so similar to his recent outburst.

Gentleman, this is no coincidence but a pattern of behavior now.

With the overwhelming evidence, and noted pattern of behavior, I find Quan:

ejizOV-IQEM

maxivitopowe
He is obviously guilty

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Badabing

Gentleman, this is no coincidence but a pattern of behavior now.

or perhaps YOU'RE phantom stalker-mod and edited that post as well.

RJ 2.0
Quan seems to be fascinated with watching other men masturbate and masturbating in from of them. Urine may or may not be involved. pewp.

Silent Master
Originally posted by focus4chumps
or perhaps YOU'RE phantom stalker-mod and edited that post as well.

Then edited all the rest of quan's posts in that thread to remove any claims that people were editing his posts.

thumb up

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
pewp.

Badabing
Originally posted by focus4chumps
or perhaps YOU'RE phantom stalker-mod and edited that post as well. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=70

Rao Kal El
Quan does have a fixation with people that own him on debates.

I guess it is his way he submits to his Alphas.

Wanting a male to urinate on him will be a sign of submission and degradation as He may think that Robtard is a better man than He is.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Wanting a male to urinate on him will be a sign of submission and degradation as He may think that Robtard is a better man than He is.

You're making so much sense. Sense = So Much.

Estacado
haermm
WTF?

TheVaultDweller
Why is this even in the Movie Vs Forum?

Impediment
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Why is this even in the Movie Vs Forum?

Because this is where the incident occurred.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Impediment

Ah, gotcha. I missed the whole thing (luckily) so only got introduced to the weirdness via this thread. laughing

Estacado
Movie versus forum where a thread that makes quan look like a retard can stay open.
thumb up

You are the best mod ever!313

dadudemon
Lame.

Linking this to the Comic Books section so the KMC Comic Book army would vote in this thread.

Badabing

Wanting a male to urinate on him will be a sign of submission and degradation as He may think that Robtard is a better man than He is. AC58Zs5yuh0&list=UURqJe5PLoaOc8F-mlQmIcbg

Robtard
Lame.

Linking this to the Comic Books section so the KMC Comic Book army would vote in this thread.

Why you mad though?

Rao Kal El
AC58Zs5yuh0&list=UURqJe5PLoaOc8F-mlQmIcbg

laughing out loud though peeing on someone's eyes will be more painful.

I think Quan actually wants for Robtard to mark his territory or posessions.

As disturbing as this may sound:

The thought of being Robtard's property arouses Quani to the point of masturbation

Robtard
I think Quan actually wants for Robtard to mark his territory or posessions.

As disturbing as this may sound:

The thought of being Robtard's property arouses Quani to the point of masturbation

That makes so mush sense +1 thumb up

Rao Kal El
That makes so mush sense +1 thumb up

You own his soul

Also, who is tampering the poll?

Poll has more votes than thread has views laughing

dadudemon
Why you mad though?

Why am I mad?

Silent Master
You own his soul

Also, who is tamparing the poll?

Poll has more votes than thread has views laughing

Yea...who edited in those 2 not guilty votes. thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea...who edited in those 2 not guilty votes. thumb up

i'm actually one of the people who said quan is not guilty; but i think i've changed my mind

Raisen
and i believe the changed votes implies that backfire may have modified quan's post. changing my vote back to not guilty

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raisen
i'm actually one of the people who said quan is not guilty; but i think i've changed my mind

He's not guilty, for sure. I didn't know another KMC member saw the mod (rather, saw which mod edited the post as the whole thing went down...even saw Quan's original post before the edit) edit the post until yesterday.

All I will say is...I owe someone an apology.

Edit - As for the poll on whether or not Quan is guilty, Backfire's dick is huge. Wait, what?

RJ 2.0
Karma. What goes around.

Impediment
Fixed the poll.

Silent Master
Looks like 21 people are right about quan being guilty.

Estacado
Fixed the poll.
haermm

dadudemon
Fixed the poll.

I strongly suspect he will not deny...

Silent Master
quan has no reason to deny it, as he's guilty.

quanchi112
Continue to worship me, weaklings.

Silent Master
Like you worship Rob?

quanchi112
Like you worship Rob? You were duped. Continue to respond and make my post count soar.

Silent Master
Like you were duped by Rob?

quanchi112
Like you were duped by Rob? Start to make some sense, sport.

Badabing
As some of you know, Impediment let the cat out of the bag regarding this post:

For those of you who don't know, I quick edited Quan's post. I talk to Quan outside of KMC. He sent me a text calling me a bastard and said I was galvanizing his enemies. laughing out loud

Quan was a good sport about it. I did the same thing to him a while back in the CBvF. Quan was going off in a Thanos thread and I quick edited his reply to read: "Thanos loses".

What everybody doesn't know is that Rob was in on this scheme from the beginning. Rob, you played this gag up like a true master. thumb up

Robtard
Thanks thumb up

quanchi112
Thanks thumb up You proved you are an admitted liar. I also saw the point you were trying to make by quick editing. I wanted confirmation you lied though thus destroying your credibility for all time.

Played right into my hands.

Robtard
You proved you are an admitted liar. I also saw the point you were trying to make by quick editing. I wanted confirmation you lied though thus destroying your credibility for all time.

Played right into my hands.

Keep crying. My edit was to add the thumbs up; that isn't a "point".

You got played, son. P. L. A. Y. E. D. Worst part, you ranted and called me "gullible" and it blew up in your silly face.

Silent Master
Look at quan dance.

Badabing
Rao also figured it out.

I think that's it. I'll recheck my PMs to make sure

quanchi112
Keep crying. My edit was to add the thumbs up; that isn't a "point".

You got played, son. P. L. A. Y. E. D. Worst part, you ranted and called me "gullible" and it blew up in your silly face. I played you to admit to being a liar. Enjoy being a liar.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Look at quan dance. Quit sticking up for the known liar.

Zack Fair
wtf

dadudemon

For those of you who don't know, I quick edited Quan's post. I talk to Quan outside of KMC. He sent me a text calling me a bastard and said I was galvanizing his enemies. laughing out loud

Quan was a good sport about it. I did the same thing to him a while back in the CBvF. Quan was going off in a Thanos thread and I quick edited his reply to read: "Thanos loses".

What everybody doesn't know is that Rob was in on this scheme from the beginning. Rob, you played this gag up like a true master. thumb up

Impediment, I incorrectly blamed you. Sorry.

Estacado

Dont believe this liar.uhuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Dont believe this liar.uhuh Look at the guilty votes. I win again. Innocent.

Sweet justice.

Impediment
One time I peed on my wife while we were in the shower together. She want too happy.

Rao Kal El
The verdict?

GUILTY! thumb down GUILTY! thumb down GUILTY! thumb down GUILTY! thumb down

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yKSo5xPjLpM/TAf_ZPumKqI/AAAAAAAAM_I/oqgKqG_sJwM/s1600/the-most-memorable-comic-book-movie-villains-20081209030835598-000-1.jpg

quanchi112
The verdict?

GUILTY! thumb down GUILTY! thumb down GUILTY! thumb down GUILTY! thumb down

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yKSo5xPjLpM/TAf_ZPumKqI/AAAAAAAAM_I/oqgKqG_sJwM/s1600/the-most-memorable-comic-book-movie-villains-20081209030835598-000-1.jpg Continue to be wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Rao Kal El
Continue to be wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

laughing out loud imminent meltdown!!!

Badabing
One time I peed on my wife while we were in the shower together. She want too happy. Dude! shocklaugh

quanchi112
laughing out loud imminent meltdown!!! This wouldn't be your first meltdown.

Impediment
Dude! shocklaugh

I pissed on her leg, but the water was warm enough to mask the warmth of the pee. She turned around and shrieked at me. I lol'd.

dadudemon
I pissed on her leg, but the water was warm enough to mask the warmth of the pee. She turned around and shrieked at me. I lol'd.

I did something similar. One day, I knew the wife and I would be taking a shower in about 2 hours so I ate an entire can of asparagus.

When we got into the shower, I waited until she turned around to rinse her hair and I released the Kraken.

She gagged.

smile

Edit - No, I didn't pee on her. Just peed on the shower floor. The hot moist steamy air amplified the smell. smile

Badabing
I pissed on her leg, but the water was warm enough to mask the warmth of the pee. She turned around and shrieked at me. I lol'd. Does Backfire know this story? mmm

Robtard
Does Backfire know this story? mmm

Backfire has auto-awareness every time a woman is urinated on, no matter where they happen to be in the world, he just knows.

BruceSkywalker
Quan is always guilty of something , so sayeth Arishem ..haha

http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/34070/a16228340698669.jpg

as for peegate, I suspected it was fun and gags by someone but just laughed at it all..

now lets all just debate big nipples versus small nipples. someone please make this thread , pronto laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin

dadudemon
Backfire has auto-awareness every time a woman is urinated on, no matter where they happen to be in the world, he just knows.

Spider-man HATES him.

Doctors are mystified by him.

Click here to find out more about Backfire's Peevoyance.

Bashar Teg
TIL backfire gargles horse semen.

j/k. i knew all along.

Badabing
Backfire has auto-awareness every time a woman is urinated on, no matter where they happen to be in the world, he just knows. Simply amazing. shockyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.